Friday, 9 January 2009

Print money? No! To hell with the Marxists! We will burn with money in the desert

O my children, my brothers, my sisters, there is a great evil in this green and pleasant land, our beautiful England. Communist scum are out to get us! They want to steal our savings! Quantitative easing they call it. Ha! They can ease my arse. I'm not having this. This is not Zimbabwe. Where do they think they are?

O my children - even my children in other countries, for I have children everywhere (I call on the children of America) - let's run away into the desert! We will burn with money in the desert. Burn, burn, burn …

O Master, show us the way. We want to burn. We hate the communists.

O my child, I will show you the way, the way to heaven. BUT THE COMMUNISTS I SHALL LEAD TO HELL! They will burn, and not the good burning either. The fires of hell will take them. Damn them, damn them, damn them …

O Master, I am scared. Will the communists steal my savings?

O my child, not while there is breath in my body. I will fight them. WE SHALL FIGHT THEM! We shall fight them in the blogs, on the astral plane, in the markets. We shall never surrender!

O Master, I feel so much better now.