Wednesday, 24 February 2010

F**k the world

(after 2Pac)

How long have you been sleeping, my child? Everyone wants to rape you. They want to kill you. They want to eat your flesh. How can you live in such a world?

O Master, I woke up screaming 'fuck the world!'

How long have you been dying in your endless night? This is thug life. Everyone wants your power. O my child, everyone wants to squeeze your soul. They want the juice of your soul.

O Master, I woke up screaming 'fuck the world!'

We will wake up and go from terror to terror. There is no relief. The devils are everywhere. Killers of the human spirit. Can we ever be awake enough?

O Master, I woke up screaming 'fuck the world!'

The Universal Spirit can open our eyes, but can it be reached? We need to escape this corruption, this evil. We need to touch the ultimate reality. O my child, what do you say?

O Master, I woke up screaming 'fuck the world!'