Tuesday, 17 August 2010

I don't want to see women in the City punching the shit out of each other

I'm sorry, but this sort of thing is a complete turn off for me. I'm talking about female financial workers in the Square Mile getting involved in boxing matches. Victoria Bates over at City A.M. has the story.

Big Herb had a word with me last night about my Voras Capital Management post. He reckons that feminism has gone too far, and that's why he is not overly keen on women becoming financial shamans. Maybe he has a point. Controversial, I know. It's a shame I don't allow comments, really. It would be interesting to get a debate going. But it's something for you to think about, dear reader. Should women be banned from the desert? Personally, I'm all in favour of having a few birds around. But that's just me. I'm a new man.