Monday, 9 May 2011

No one will ever know about all the female financial journalists I've had affairs with

Because I've just taken out a super-duper-injunction to protect myself (and them, I'm concerned about them, I'm a gentleman). You can't speak about this, losers. Actually, you can't even read this post. You'll never know what I got up to with ***** *******. What about *****-***** *******? Oh, you'll never know!

Freedom of speech? No, I don't believe in it. I'm entitled to my privacy. And I don't want any trouble. The last thing I need is inadequate male financial journalists getting all jealous about my time with ******** ********.

I bet you're dying to know how good **** ******** ** ** ****** ********. *'** ****** *** ***** ** ***** *****. *** ***** ** ****.

Don't think badly of me. Wouldn't you do the same in my position?