Wednesday, 29 February 2012

...

This is it. This. I'm glad you came here for the truth, dear reader(s), because it's unlikely you'll find it anywhere else. Certainly not on a financial website. Always talking crap, they never stop. Of course, they don't know. ETFs? LTRO? Fuck off, please. The lies we tell ourselves, the lies we like to believe, make civilized life impossible. Ain't no such thing. 'Here's a chart!' Stick it up your arse. Don't need it. I ain't gonna be smug about some fucking restaurant, a nice lunch, whatever. 'Care to look at the wine list, sir?' Who gives a toss, honestly? I'll burn it down to the ground with everyone inside. You better run. And I ain't gonna tell you about the new thing that's happening. 'Here's what's happening!' In my life. Your life. If you have a life. Nothing is happening. Live with it. Just live with it. Nothing has ever happened. You're deluding yourself. And I'm not gonna tell you about a bullshit interview with a fucking moron who admires my writing. As if I would believe that, no. This isn’t even a financial blog. Jesus. How many times do I have to explain shit to c**ts? Mood? Psychotic, actually. No, I don't know what I'm trying to achieve with this post. In fact, I ain't even going to continue with it. This ain't helping. It means nothing. But it means as much as anything else.