Tuesday, 1 May 2012

[No. 9] They say that Rupert Murdoch is not a fit person to exercise the stewardship of a major international company

And we know they're not fit to run a whelk stall[1], and they say it was wilful blindness, and it's such a shame that no one was blind about the expenses[1], and we'd take them more seriously if it weren't for the duck houses we'll never forget[1], and these sordid prostitutes have defiled the sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by their immoral principles and wicked practices[1], and we know they're not fit to run a whelk stall[2], and can a pack of mercenary wretches say anyone is not a fit person for anything?[1], and the world is a sick place, and who can doubt it?[1], and they say that News International has shown contempt for parliament, ha, ha, ha![1], and where is Oliver Cromwell when we need him?[1], and these sordid prostitutes have defiled the sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by their immoral principles and wicked practices[2], and I would lose myself totally, lose my grip, if I weren't fixed in this hell, round and round[1], and it'll definitely be more than three, a feeling in my water[1], and I would lose myself totally, lose my grip, if I weren't fixed in this hell, round and round[2], and the world is a sick place, and who can doubt it?[2], and they say it was wilful blindness, and it's such a shame that no one was blind about the expenses[2], and where is Oliver Cromwell when we need him?[2], and they say it was wilful blindness, and it's such a shame that no one was blind about the expenses[3], and we'd take them more seriously if it weren't for the duck houses we'll never forget[2], and where is Oliver Cromwell when we need him?[3], and we'd take them more seriously if it weren't for the duck houses we'll never forget[3], and can a pack of mercenary wretches say anyone is not a fit person for anything?[2], and they say that News International has shown contempt for parliament, ha, ha, ha![2], and these sordid prostitutes have defiled the sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by their immoral principles and wicked practices[3], and can a pack of mercenary wretches say anyone is not a fit person for anything?[3], and they say that News International has shown contempt for parliament, ha, ha, ha![3], and we know they're not fit to run a whelk stall[3], and I would lose myself totally, lose my grip, if I weren't fixed in this hell, round and round[3], and it'll definitely be more than three, a feeling in my water[2], and the world is a sick place, and who can doubt it?[3], and it'll definitely be more than three, a feeling in my water[3], and

And we know they're not fit to run a whelk stall[1], and they say it was wilful blindness, and it's such a shame that no one was blind about the expenses[1], and we'd take them more seriously if it weren't for the duck houses we'll never forget[1], and these sordid prostitutes have defiled the sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by their immoral principles and wicked practices[1], and we know they're not fit to run a whelk stall[2], and can a pack of mercenary wretches say anyone is not a fit person for anything?[1], and the world is a sick place, and who can doubt it?[1], and they say that News International has shown contempt for parliament, ha, ha, ha![1], and where is Oliver Cromwell when we need him?[1], and these sordid prostitutes have defiled the sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by their immoral principles and wicked practices[2], and I would lose myself totally, lose my grip, if I weren't fixed in this hell, round and round[1], and it'll definitely be more than three, a feeling in my water[1], and I would lose myself totally, lose my grip, if I weren't fixed in this hell, round and round[2], and the world is a sick place, and who can doubt it?[2], and they say it was wilful blindness, and it's such a shame that no one was blind about the expenses[2], and where is Oliver Cromwell when we need him?[2], and they say it was wilful blindness, and it's such a shame that no one was blind about the expenses[3], and we'd take them more seriously if it weren't for the duck houses we'll never forget[2], and where is Oliver Cromwell when we need him?[3], and we'd take them more seriously if it weren't for the duck houses we'll never forget[3], and can a pack of mercenary wretches say anyone is not a fit person for anything?[2], and they say that News International has shown contempt for parliament, ha, ha, ha![2], and these sordid prostitutes have defiled the sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by their immoral principles and wicked practices[3], and can a pack of mercenary wretches say anyone is not a fit person for anything?[3], and they say that News International has shown contempt for parliament, ha, ha, ha![3], and we know they're not fit to run a whelk stall[3], and I would lose myself totally, lose my grip, if I weren't fixed in this hell, round and round[3], and it'll definitely be more than three, a feeling in my water[2], and the world is a sick place, and who can doubt it?[3], and it'll definitely be more than three, a feeling in my water[3], and

And we know they're not fit to run a whelk stall[1], and they say it was wilful blindness, and it's such a shame that no one was blind about the expenses[1], and we'd take them more seriously if it weren't for the duck houses we'll never forget[1], and these sordid prostitutes have defiled the sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by their immoral principles and wicked practices[1], and we know they're not fit to run a whelk stall[2], and can a pack of mercenary wretches say anyone is not a fit person for anything?[1], and the world is a sick place, and who can doubt it?[1], and they say that News International has shown contempt for parliament, ha, ha, ha![1], and where is Oliver Cromwell when we need him?[1], and these sordid prostitutes have defiled the sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by their immoral principles and wicked practices[2], and I would lose myself totally, lose my grip, if I weren't fixed in this hell, round and round[1], and it'll definitely be more than three, a feeling in my water[1], and I would lose myself totally, lose my grip, if I weren't fixed in this hell, round and round[2], and the world is a sick place, and who can doubt it?[2], and they say it was wilful blindness, and it's such a shame that no one was blind about the expenses[2], and where is Oliver Cromwell when we need him?[2], and they say it was wilful blindness, and it's such a shame that no one was blind about the expenses[3], and we'd take them more seriously if it weren't for the duck houses we'll never forget[2], and where is Oliver Cromwell when we need him?[3], and we'd take them more seriously if it weren't for the duck houses we'll never forget[3], and can a pack of mercenary wretches say anyone is not a fit person for anything?[2], and they say that News International has shown contempt for parliament, ha, ha, ha![2], and these sordid prostitutes have defiled the sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by their immoral principles and wicked practices[3], and can a pack of mercenary wretches say anyone is not a fit person for anything?[3], and they say that News International has shown contempt for parliament, ha, ha, ha![3], and we know they're not fit to run a whelk stall[3], and I would lose myself totally, lose my grip, if I weren't fixed in this hell, round and round[3], and it'll definitely be more than three, a feeling in my water[2], and the world is a sick place, and who can doubt it?[3], and it'll definitely be more than three, a feeling in my water[3], and