Wednesday, 4 March 2015

[No. 297] Getting a-ROUND like Noel Gallagher

My way.

And ... what's your game, brother, sister?[1], and, me? ... /  I'm rolling along that road in the sunshine, watching my baby in the sky ... oh, she's so high![1], and ... what's your game, brother, sister?[2], and the rain won't say what the dead man knows in his soul[1], and, me? ... /  I'm rolling along that road in the sunshine, watching my baby in the sky ... oh, she's so high![2], and my heart is ... oh, something, but I don't care[1], and the rain won't say what the dead man knows in his soul[2], and YOU(!) ain't gonna drag me down / Yeah, you know I'm frying different fish, man![1], and my heart is ... oh, something, but I don't care[2], and I've found a way / and it's my way[1], and YOU(!) ain't gonna drag me down / Yeah, you know I'm frying different fish, man![2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... we will have this again, and again, and again![1], and I've found a way / and it's my way[2], and the girl trapped in the big yellow balloon is calling me / and I'm singing a song to make her smile[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... we will have this again, and again, and again![2], and don't kill my dreams, man! / They're only in my mind ...[1], and the girl trapped in the big yellow balloon is calling me / and I'm singing a song to make her smile[2], and your lover has been dancing under the moon all night ... but what has gone you'll never change[1], and don't kill my dreams, man! / They're only in my mind ...[2], and I know, and you know, and everyone knows ... we're all running through that door![1], and your lover has been dancing under the moon all night ... but what has gone you'll never change[2], and the angry people want the gold the joker hid in the storm[1], and I know, and you know, and everyone knows ... we're all running through that door![2], and nobody can tell you the way you're gonna shine ... / and you know your mind will burn at dawn ...[1], and the angry people want the gold the joker hid in the storm[2], and I believe THE TIME(!) has come / oh, get out of here if you can't find THE KEY(!)[1], and nobody can tell you the way you're gonna shine ... / and you know your mind will burn at dawn ...[2], and the fool can't touch what the wise man has made with his own hands[1], and I believe THE TIME(!) has come / oh, get out of here if you can't find THE KEY(!)[2], and you've got to kiss the stars, child ... cos you're living in a world that won't turn forever[1], and the fool can't touch what the wise man has made with his own hands[2], and I'm still here ...[1], and you've got to kiss the stars, child ... cos you're living in a world that won't turn forever[2], and ... what's your game, brother, sister?[3], and I'm still here ...[2], and, me? ... /  I'm rolling along that road in the sunshine, watching my baby in the sky ... oh, she's so high![3], and the rain won't say what the dead man knows in his soul[3], and my heart is ... oh, something, but I don't care[3], and YOU(!) ain't gonna drag me down / Yeah, you know I'm frying different fish, man![3], and I've found a way / and it's my way[3], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... we will have this again, and again, and again![3], and the girl trapped in the big yellow balloon is calling me / and I'm singing a song to make her smile[3], and don't kill my dreams, man! / They're only in my mind ...[3], and your lover has been dancing under the moon all night ... but what has gone you'll never change[3], and I know, and you know, and everyone knows ... we're all running through that door![3], and the angry people want the gold the joker hid in the storm[3], and nobody can tell you the way you're gonna shine ... / and you know your mind will burn at dawn ...[3], and I believe THE TIME(!) has come / oh, get out of here if you can't find THE KEY(!)[3], and the fool can't touch what the wise man has made with his own hands[3], and you've got to kiss the stars, child ... cos you're living in a world that won't turn forever[3], and I'm still here ...[3], and

And ... what's your game, brother, sister?[1], and, me? ... /  I'm rolling along that road in the sunshine, watching my baby in the sky ... oh, she's so high![1], and ... what's your game, brother, sister?[2], and the rain won't say what the dead man knows in his soul[1], and, me? ... /  I'm rolling along that road in the sunshine, watching my baby in the sky ... oh, she's so high![2], and my heart is ... oh, something, but I don't care[1], and the rain won't say what the dead man knows in his soul[2], and YOU(!) ain't gonna drag me down / Yeah, you know I'm frying different fish, man![1], and my heart is ... oh, something, but I don't care[2], and I've found a way / and it's my way[1], and YOU(!) ain't gonna drag me down / Yeah, you know I'm frying different fish, man![2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... we will have this again, and again, and again![1], and I've found a way / and it's my way[2], and the girl trapped in the big yellow balloon is calling me / and I'm singing a song to make her smile[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... we will have this again, and again, and again![2], and don't kill my dreams, man! / They're only in my mind ...[1], and the girl trapped in the big yellow balloon is calling me / and I'm singing a song to make her smile[2], and your lover has been dancing under the moon all night ... but what has gone you'll never change[1], and don't kill my dreams, man! / They're only in my mind ...[2], and I know, and you know, and everyone knows ... we're all running through that door![1], and your lover has been dancing under the moon all night ... but what has gone you'll never change[2], and the angry people want the gold the joker hid in the storm[1], and I know, and you know, and everyone knows ... we're all running through that door![2], and nobody can tell you the way you're gonna shine ... / and you know your mind will burn at dawn ...[1], and the angry people want the gold the joker hid in the storm[2], and I believe THE TIME(!) has come / oh, get out of here if you can't find THE KEY(!)[1], and nobody can tell you the way you're gonna shine ... / and you know your mind will burn at dawn ...[2], and the fool can't touch what the wise man has made with his own hands[1], and I believe THE TIME(!) has come / oh, get out of here if you can't find THE KEY(!)[2], and you've got to kiss the stars, child ... cos you're living in a world that won't turn forever[1], and the fool can't touch what the wise man has made with his own hands[2], and I'm still here ...[1], and you've got to kiss the stars, child ... cos you're living in a world that won't turn forever[2], and ... what's your game, brother, sister?[3], and I'm still here ...[2], and, me? ... /  I'm rolling along that road in the sunshine, watching my baby in the sky ... oh, she's so high![3], and the rain won't say what the dead man knows in his soul[3], and my heart is ... oh, something, but I don't care[3], and YOU(!) ain't gonna drag me down / Yeah, you know I'm frying different fish, man![3], and I've found a way / and it's my way[3], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... we will have this again, and again, and again![3], and the girl trapped in the big yellow balloon is calling me / and I'm singing a song to make her smile[3], and don't kill my dreams, man! / They're only in my mind ...[3], and your lover has been dancing under the moon all night ... but what has gone you'll never change[3], and I know, and you know, and everyone knows ... we're all running through that door![3], and the angry people want the gold the joker hid in the storm[3], and nobody can tell you the way you're gonna shine ... / and you know your mind will burn at dawn ...[3], and I believe THE TIME(!) has come / oh, get out of here if you can't find THE KEY(!)[3], and the fool can't touch what the wise man has made with his own hands[3], and you've got to kiss the stars, child ... cos you're living in a world that won't turn forever[3], and I'm still here ...[3], and

And ... what's your game, brother, sister?[1], and, me? ... /  I'm rolling along that road in the sunshine, watching my baby in the sky ... oh, she's so high![1], and ... what's your game, brother, sister?[2], and the rain won't say what the dead man knows in his soul[1], and, me? ... /  I'm rolling along that road in the sunshine, watching my baby in the sky ... oh, she's so high![2], and my heart is ... oh, something, but I don't care[1], and the rain won't say what the dead man knows in his soul[2], and YOU(!) ain't gonna drag me down / Yeah, you know I'm frying different fish, man![1], and my heart is ... oh, something, but I don't care[2], and I've found a way / and it's my way[1], and YOU(!) ain't gonna drag me down / Yeah, you know I'm frying different fish, man![2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... we will have this again, and again, and again![1], and I've found a way / and it's my way[2], and the girl trapped in the big yellow balloon is calling me / and I'm singing a song to make her smile[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... we will have this again, and again, and again![2], and don't kill my dreams, man! / They're only in my mind ...[1], and the girl trapped in the big yellow balloon is calling me / and I'm singing a song to make her smile[2], and your lover has been dancing under the moon all night ... but what has gone you'll never change[1], and don't kill my dreams, man! / They're only in my mind ...[2], and I know, and you know, and everyone knows ... we're all running through that door![1], and your lover has been dancing under the moon all night ... but what has gone you'll never change[2], and the angry people want the gold the joker hid in the storm[1], and I know, and you know, and everyone knows ... we're all running through that door![2], and nobody can tell you the way you're gonna shine ... / and you know your mind will burn at dawn ...[1], and the angry people want the gold the joker hid in the storm[2], and I believe THE TIME(!) has come / oh, get out of here if you can't find THE KEY(!)[1], and nobody can tell you the way you're gonna shine ... / and you know your mind will burn at dawn ...[2], and the fool can't touch what the wise man has made with his own hands[1], and I believe THE TIME(!) has come / oh, get out of here if you can't find THE KEY(!)[2], and you've got to kiss the stars, child ... cos you're living in a world that won't turn forever[1], and the fool can't touch what the wise man has made with his own hands[2], and I'm still here ...[1], and you've got to kiss the stars, child ... cos you're living in a world that won't turn forever[2], and ... what's your game, brother, sister?[3], and I'm still here ...[2], and, me? ... /  I'm rolling along that road in the sunshine, watching my baby in the sky ... oh, she's so high![3], and the rain won't say what the dead man knows in his soul[3], and my heart is ... oh, something, but I don't care[3], and YOU(!) ain't gonna drag me down / Yeah, you know I'm frying different fish, man![3], and I've found a way / and it's my way[3], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... we will have this again, and again, and again![3], and the girl trapped in the big yellow balloon is calling me / and I'm singing a song to make her smile[3], and don't kill my dreams, man! / They're only in my mind ...[3], and your lover has been dancing under the moon all night ... but what has gone you'll never change[3], and I know, and you know, and everyone knows ... we're all running through that door![3], and the angry people want the gold the joker hid in the storm[3], and nobody can tell you the way you're gonna shine ... / and you know your mind will burn at dawn ...[3], and I believe THE TIME(!) has come / oh, get out of here if you can't find THE KEY(!)[3], and the fool can't touch what the wise man has made with his own hands[3], and you've got to kiss the stars, child ... cos you're living in a world that won't turn forever[3], and I'm still here ...[3], and