Tuesday, 29 March 2016

[No. 402] Death to poetry!

We've moved on!

And revolutions always get a-ROUND - !!! ... ... ...[1], and Byron knew - (?) - no more a-roving ... / ... twelve immortal lines, tired of life/poetry[1], and revolutions always get a-ROUND - !!! ... ... ...[2], and ... ... ... spin, spin, spin, eventually[1], and Byron knew - (?) - no more a-roving ... / ... twelve immortal lines, tired of life/poetry[2], and, but, but, BUT(!) ... for us, uh, lots, lots, lots more a-roving a-ROUND here[1], and ... ... ... spin, spin, spin, eventually[2], and Eliot and Joyce started it! / So let me finish ...[1], and, but, but, BUT(!) ... for us, uh, lots, lots, lots more a-roving a-ROUND here[2], and we can't live in the past / and we want to live in the FUTURE(!) ... don't we?[1], and Eliot and Joyce started it! / So let me finish ...[2], and ... ah, my little kooks, lovely kooks[1], and we can't live in the past / and we want to live in the FUTURE(!) ... don't we?[2], and after four hundred or so conceptuals, you'd think the squares would have a fucking clue ...[1], and ... ah, my little kooks, lovely kooks[2], and words, ugly and beautiful, sicken us with their absurd meanings / but I am here to set everyone FREE[1], and after four hundred or so conceptuals, you'd think the squares would have a fucking clue ...[2], and ... EMOTIONAL INTENSITY / VISION ...[1], and words, ugly and beautiful, sicken us with their absurd meanings / but I am here to set everyone FREE[2], and ... I can't stop![1], and ... EMOTIONAL INTENSITY / VISION ...[2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... it's the DIZZY(!) life for me![1], and ... I can't stop![2], and Rimbaud would understand ...[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... it's the DIZZY(!) life for me![2], and with eternity, you never want to stop - ?(yes) / it's so easy to escape mundane reality this way[1], and Rimbaud would understand ...[2], and Lautreamont wouldn't touch poetry!!! / MAN OF THE FUTURE!!![1], and with eternity, you never want to stop - ?(yes) / it's so easy to escape mundane reality this way[2], and are YOU(!) truly with me?[1], and Lautreamont wouldn't touch poetry!!! / MAN OF THE FUTURE!!![2], and I'm telling you, you, YOU(!) ... could go the other way, with all the sad ones[1], and are YOU(!) truly with me?[2], and actually poetry's already dead / just ain't had no funeral yet, you dig?[1], and I'm telling you, you, YOU(!) ... could go the other way, with all the sad ones[2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... stamp on it, stamp, stamp on it![1], and actually poetry's already dead / just ain't had no funeral yet, you dig?[2], and I have my songs, so ...[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... stamp on it, stamp, stamp on it![2], and, one day, oh, one day (God!) ... even when I'm thoroughly GONE(!) ... I'll still be here[1], and I have my songs, so ...[2], and revolutions always get a-ROUND - !!! ... ... ...[3], and, one day, oh, one day (God!) ... even when I'm thoroughly GONE(!) ... I'll still be here[2], and Byron knew - (?) - no more a-roving ... / ... twelve immortal lines, tired of life/poetry[3], and ... ... ... spin, spin, spin, eventually[3], and, but, but, BUT(!) ... for us, uh, lots, lots, lots more a-roving a-ROUND here[3], and Eliot and Joyce started it! / So let me finish ...[3], and we can't live in the past / and we want to live in the FUTURE(!) ... don't we?[3], and ... ah, my little kooks, lovely kooks[3], and after four hundred or so conceptuals, you'd think the squares would have a fucking clue ...[3], and words, ugly and beautiful, sicken us with their absurd meanings / but I am here to set everyone FREE[3], and ... EMOTIONAL INTENSITY / VISION ...[3], and ... I can't stop![3], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... it's the DIZZY(!) life for me![3], and Rimbaud would understand ...[3], and with eternity, you never want to stop - ?(yes) / it's so easy to escape mundane reality this way[3], and Lautreamont wouldn't touch poetry!!! / MAN OF THE FUTURE!!![3], and are YOU(!) truly with me?[3], and I'm telling you, you, YOU(!) ... could go the other way, with all the sad ones[3], and actually poetry's already dead / just ain't had no funeral yet, you dig?[3], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... stamp on it, stamp, stamp on it![3], and I have my songs, so ...[3], and, one day, oh, one day (God!) ... even when I'm thoroughly GONE(!) ... I'll still be here[3], and

And revolutions always get a-ROUND - !!! ... ... ...[1], and Byron knew - (?) - no more a-roving ... / ... twelve immortal lines, tired of life/poetry[1], and revolutions always get a-ROUND - !!! ... ... ...[2], and ... ... ... spin, spin, spin, eventually[1], and Byron knew - (?) - no more a-roving ... / ... twelve immortal lines, tired of life/poetry[2], and, but, but, BUT(!) ... for us, uh, lots, lots, lots more a-roving a-ROUND here[1], and ... ... ... spin, spin, spin, eventually[2], and Eliot and Joyce started it! / So let me finish ...[1], and, but, but, BUT(!) ... for us, uh, lots, lots, lots more a-roving a-ROUND here[2], and we can't live in the past / and we want to live in the FUTURE(!) ... don't we?[1], and Eliot and Joyce started it! / So let me finish ...[2], and ... ah, my little kooks, lovely kooks[1], and we can't live in the past / and we want to live in the FUTURE(!) ... don't we?[2], and after four hundred or so conceptuals, you'd think the squares would have a fucking clue ...[1], and ... ah, my little kooks, lovely kooks[2], and words, ugly and beautiful, sicken us with their absurd meanings / but I am here to set everyone FREE[1], and after four hundred or so conceptuals, you'd think the squares would have a fucking clue ...[2], and ... EMOTIONAL INTENSITY / VISION ...[1], and words, ugly and beautiful, sicken us with their absurd meanings / but I am here to set everyone FREE[2], and ... I can't stop![1], and ... EMOTIONAL INTENSITY / VISION ...[2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... it's the DIZZY(!) life for me![1], and ... I can't stop![2], and Rimbaud would understand ...[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... it's the DIZZY(!) life for me![2], and with eternity, you never want to stop - ?(yes) / it's so easy to escape mundane reality this way[1], and Rimbaud would understand ...[2], and Lautreamont wouldn't touch poetry!!! / MAN OF THE FUTURE!!![1], and with eternity, you never want to stop - ?(yes) / it's so easy to escape mundane reality this way[2], and are YOU(!) truly with me?[1], and Lautreamont wouldn't touch poetry!!! / MAN OF THE FUTURE!!![2], and I'm telling you, you, YOU(!) ... could go the other way, with all the sad ones[1], and are YOU(!) truly with me?[2], and actually poetry's already dead / just ain't had no funeral yet, you dig?[1], and I'm telling you, you, YOU(!) ... could go the other way, with all the sad ones[2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... stamp on it, stamp, stamp on it![1], and actually poetry's already dead / just ain't had no funeral yet, you dig?[2], and I have my songs, so ...[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... stamp on it, stamp, stamp on it![2], and, one day, oh, one day (God!) ... even when I'm thoroughly GONE(!) ... I'll still be here[1], and I have my songs, so ...[2], and revolutions always get a-ROUND - !!! ... ... ...[3], and, one day, oh, one day (God!) ... even when I'm thoroughly GONE(!) ... I'll still be here[2], and Byron knew - (?) - no more a-roving ... / ... twelve immortal lines, tired of life/poetry[3], and ... ... ... spin, spin, spin, eventually[3], and, but, but, BUT(!) ... for us, uh, lots, lots, lots more a-roving a-ROUND here[3], and Eliot and Joyce started it! / So let me finish ...[3], and we can't live in the past / and we want to live in the FUTURE(!) ... don't we?[3], and ... ah, my little kooks, lovely kooks[3], and after four hundred or so conceptuals, you'd think the squares would have a fucking clue ...[3], and words, ugly and beautiful, sicken us with their absurd meanings / but I am here to set everyone FREE[3], and ... EMOTIONAL INTENSITY / VISION ...[3], and ... I can't stop![3], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... it's the DIZZY(!) life for me![3], and Rimbaud would understand ...[3], and with eternity, you never want to stop - ?(yes) / it's so easy to escape mundane reality this way[3], and Lautreamont wouldn't touch poetry!!! / MAN OF THE FUTURE!!![3], and are YOU(!) truly with me?[3], and I'm telling you, you, YOU(!) ... could go the other way, with all the sad ones[3], and actually poetry's already dead / just ain't had no funeral yet, you dig?[3], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... stamp on it, stamp, stamp on it![3], and I have my songs, so ...[3], and, one day, oh, one day (God!) ... even when I'm thoroughly GONE(!) ... I'll still be here[3], and

And revolutions always get a-ROUND - !!! ... ... ...[1], and Byron knew - (?) - no more a-roving ... / ... twelve immortal lines, tired of life/poetry[1], and revolutions always get a-ROUND - !!! ... ... ...[2], and ... ... ... spin, spin, spin, eventually[1], and Byron knew - (?) - no more a-roving ... / ... twelve immortal lines, tired of life/poetry[2], and, but, but, BUT(!) ... for us, uh, lots, lots, lots more a-roving a-ROUND here[1], and ... ... ... spin, spin, spin, eventually[2], and Eliot and Joyce started it! / So let me finish ...[1], and, but, but, BUT(!) ... for us, uh, lots, lots, lots more a-roving a-ROUND here[2], and we can't live in the past / and we want to live in the FUTURE(!) ... don't we?[1], and Eliot and Joyce started it! / So let me finish ...[2], and ... ah, my little kooks, lovely kooks[1], and we can't live in the past / and we want to live in the FUTURE(!) ... don't we?[2], and after four hundred or so conceptuals, you'd think the squares would have a fucking clue ...[1], and ... ah, my little kooks, lovely kooks[2], and words, ugly and beautiful, sicken us with their absurd meanings / but I am here to set everyone FREE[1], and after four hundred or so conceptuals, you'd think the squares would have a fucking clue ...[2], and ... EMOTIONAL INTENSITY / VISION ...[1], and words, ugly and beautiful, sicken us with their absurd meanings / but I am here to set everyone FREE[2], and ... I can't stop![1], and ... EMOTIONAL INTENSITY / VISION ...[2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... it's the DIZZY(!) life for me![1], and ... I can't stop![2], and Rimbaud would understand ...[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... it's the DIZZY(!) life for me![2], and with eternity, you never want to stop - ?(yes) / it's so easy to escape mundane reality this way[1], and Rimbaud would understand ...[2], and Lautreamont wouldn't touch poetry!!! / MAN OF THE FUTURE!!![1], and with eternity, you never want to stop - ?(yes) / it's so easy to escape mundane reality this way[2], and are YOU(!) truly with me?[1], and Lautreamont wouldn't touch poetry!!! / MAN OF THE FUTURE!!![2], and I'm telling you, you, YOU(!) ... could go the other way, with all the sad ones[1], and are YOU(!) truly with me?[2], and actually poetry's already dead / just ain't had no funeral yet, you dig?[1], and I'm telling you, you, YOU(!) ... could go the other way, with all the sad ones[2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... stamp on it, stamp, stamp on it![1], and actually poetry's already dead / just ain't had no funeral yet, you dig?[2], and I have my songs, so ...[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... stamp on it, stamp, stamp on it![2], and, one day, oh, one day (God!) ... even when I'm thoroughly GONE(!) ... I'll still be here[1], and I have my songs, so ...[2], and revolutions always get a-ROUND - !!! ... ... ...[3], and, one day, oh, one day (God!) ... even when I'm thoroughly GONE(!) ... I'll still be here[2], and Byron knew - (?) - no more a-roving ... / ... twelve immortal lines, tired of life/poetry[3], and ... ... ... spin, spin, spin, eventually[3], and, but, but, BUT(!) ... for us, uh, lots, lots, lots more a-roving a-ROUND here[3], and Eliot and Joyce started it! / So let me finish ...[3], and we can't live in the past / and we want to live in the FUTURE(!) ... don't we?[3], and ... ah, my little kooks, lovely kooks[3], and after four hundred or so conceptuals, you'd think the squares would have a fucking clue ...[3], and words, ugly and beautiful, sicken us with their absurd meanings / but I am here to set everyone FREE[3], and ... EMOTIONAL INTENSITY / VISION ...[3], and ... I can't stop![3], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... it's the DIZZY(!) life for me![3], and Rimbaud would understand ...[3], and with eternity, you never want to stop - ?(yes) / it's so easy to escape mundane reality this way[3], and Lautreamont wouldn't touch poetry!!! / MAN OF THE FUTURE!!![3], and are YOU(!) truly with me?[3], and I'm telling you, you, YOU(!) ... could go the other way, with all the sad ones[3], and actually poetry's already dead / just ain't had no funeral yet, you dig?[3], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND ... stamp on it, stamp, stamp on it![3], and I have my songs, so ...[3], and, one day, oh, one day (God!) ... even when I'm thoroughly GONE(!) ... I'll still be here[3], and