Tuesday 29 June 2010

Daniel Spitzer charged by the SEC, Ponzi scheme, frozen assets ...

Oh, I don't know what's going on. If Marvin Gaye didn't know, how the hell am I supposed to know? Work it out for yourself - here.

Yes, another day, another alleged Ponzi scheme. When will the madness end? Or has it only just begun?

I don't know this Daniel Spitzer. I don't know if Jack Pickles knows him. I don't know what he's involved in. I don't know anything.

What has been happening in the last week or so?

The SEC's complaint? Why is the SEC always complaining about stuff? Can't it enjoy life?

I had perfect weather in St Ives. Not one bad day. Had to put up with some Wicker Man shit though. Eleven o'clock one night I heard a commotion in the car park outside my B&B. I looked out of the window and saw eight men dancing while some lunatic played the flute. But it wasn't a problem. You've got to expect that sort of thing in Cornwall. I'm just glad I avoided the midsummer burning. Oh, I'm all for burning on the astral plane, but they had a real bonfire going. A stranger in town is really going to get burnt in such circumstances. I don't know what happened in the end. I don't know who the victim was. The police probably covered it up. But it's their culture. We shouldn't interfere.