Wednesday 29 September 2021

I'm writing this while listening to music

I'm not in the mood for going through all the PR emails, BUT(!) ... I will do one tomorrow for the last post of the week. I promise. I know how much some of you love that stuff.

Me? I can do without it. I'm just writing this now, and I'm listening to music. Maybe I'll put on a YouTube video in the minute.

What am I listening to? It's not dark yet. I can't really put Apollo on. I'm listening to Siren by Roxy Music. It's a nice album for the early evening while the sun is going down. In the first song, Love Is The Drug, our Bryan is speeding off in his car. Yes, going out for a night of fun. I wish I could join him.

But I've got to do this.

My fresh start next week? I'll probably work 5.30am to 9.30pm, Monday to Friday, with no distractions, BUT(!) ... I'll take Saturdays and Sundays off. Only nutcases like our Elon work seven days a week. I know that Bryan wouldn't be caught dead living like Elon. Do you know what I mean?

Fitness? I'm still doing fifty push-ups a day, Monday to Friday. I'm also doing the dumbbell curls five days a week now. Fifty reps a day. I want to speed things up, man. I might swap the sandwiches for Cup a Soups. That could be painful though. I know what our Goggins would say ... "Stay hard!"

Listen to me. [And I hope you're not normal.]

I'm two years older than Steve McQueen when he died. Twelve years older than John Lennon. Twenty-five years older than Jim Morrison. Twenty-eight years older than James Dean. I'm not worried about it. All you need is will. I'm thirty-nine years younger than Picasso.

You can be what you want. You can be thin with muscles. You can be the greatest ever songwriter.

You, you, you ... can be a superstar!

Every day more horrible nonsense falls away from me and is replaced by something lovely.

What are you doing? Have you changed your mind? Kook, you must change your mind(set) before you can do anything new.

Christ.

And here's a pro tip: if you can connect with the cosmos, you will get the power of a million souls. A billion, even! It all depends. A million souls if your average Joe believes it's true. A billion souls if they think it's all bullshit. Great! We're talking a billion souls then, aren't we?

Say ... "Yes, Mikey!" The answer is ... "Yes, Mikey!"

Do you dig?

"Yes, Mikey!"

Thank you.

Three times a kook.

Good night.


Thursday update: I'm not doing a post today. See you next week!