Sunday 3 June 2007

Money in your dreams

Have you ever dreamt of an enormous pile of money and then woken up to find that money at the foot of your bed? No, me neither, but I know a man who has.

Richard Stickler has been dreaming of money for years and he has become incredibly rich in the process. He explains, 'It all started in December 2001. I had these really weird dreams where wads of money were dancing before my eyes. Every time I woke up the money was at the bottom of my bed. And it still goes on to this day. I must have made close to £7 million and it can be quite awkward trying to explain it to the taxman.' Fortunately, Malcolm Presswick from HM Revenue & Customs is very understanding, 'Mr Stickler is not unique. We know of a number of people who make their money this way. It's nothing to be ashamed of. They are not freaks. As long as they declare everything to us there's no problem.'

It makes you think though, doesn't it? How do you get these dreams? Do you have to be one of the chosen ones, or can you develop the ability to dream money into your life? I am of the opinion you can train your mind to do it. Using meditation before bedtime a close friend of mine has been able to conjure up 1p or 2p at a time. Yes, I know it's not much, but it shows it can be done. How Richard Stickler achieves it without any effort though will have to remain a mystery for the time being.