Wednesday 12 September 2012

[No. 51] Desperate for ... something

If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn - Charlie Parker

And it's not always as much fun as it looks with an idiot's eyes, and you've got to look a lot deeper with those special eyes that deal with souls[1], and you get those eyes, the specials, killer's, at the bottom of life where all the pain is, oh, ah, and YEAH(!), in the rubbish of life, the shit of life[1], and it's not always as much fun as it looks with an idiot's eyes, and you've got to look a lot deeper with those special eyes that deal with souls[2], and those eyes are always searching, they're always desperate, and I wouldn't wish them on anyone[1], and you get those eyes, the specials, killer's, at the bottom of life where all the pain is, oh, ah, and YEAH(!), in the rubbish of life, the shit of life[2], and if you’re desperate for wisdom, YOU(!), oh, desperate to see some TRUTH (ha!), you'd be better off blind[1], and those eyes are always searching, they're always desperate, and I wouldn't wish them on anyone[2], and if I'm a-ROUND here I don't know it being so numb, and if you're a-ROUND here too I don't care, and how could I care?[1], and if you’re desperate for wisdom, YOU(!), oh, desperate to see some TRUTH (ha!), you'd be better off blind[2], and I can hardly see you over there, in s p a c e s, in p i e c e s, so be here, for me, PLEASE(!!!) because I care in my confusion[1], and if I'm a-ROUND here I don't know it being so numb, and if you're a-ROUND here too I don't care, and how could I care?[2], and I guess we're a-ROUND, together, and so let's spin a-ROUND until we're sick[1], and I can hardly see you over there, in s p a c e s, in p i e c e s, so be here, for me, PLEASE(!!!) because I care in my confusion[2], and here look (feel) we're SICK sicker than all the squares who would run a mile from even a hint of pain, discomfort, and this is our desperation, and we're proud of it![1], and I guess we're a-ROUND, together, and so let's spin a-ROUND until we're sick[2], and I know there's a salvation of some kind, and the suffering would be unbearable without the promise of it[1], and here look (feel) we're SICK sicker than all the squares who would run a mile from even a hint of pain, discomfort, and this is our desperation, and we're proud of it![2], and it's at times like this that you want to do away with a KILLER's eyes (that's what they are, man) in favour of a lover's softer eyes, but what'll we get?[1], and I know there's a salvation of some kind, and the suffering would be unbearable without the promise of it[2], and I don't know what the chances are[1], and it's at times like this that you want to do away with a KILLER's eyes (that's what they are, man) in favour of a lover's softer eyes, but what'll we get?[2], and it's not always as much fun as it looks with an idiot's eyes, and you've got to look a lot deeper with those special eyes that deal with souls[3], and I don't know what the chances are[2], and you get those eyes, the specials, killer's, at the bottom of life where all the pain is, oh, ah, and YEAH(!), in the rubbish of life, the shit of life[3], and those eyes are always searching, they're always desperate, and I wouldn't wish them on anyone[3], and if you’re desperate for wisdom, YOU(!), oh, desperate to see some TRUTH (ha!), you'd be better off blind[3], and if I'm a-ROUND here I don't know it being so numb, and if you're a-ROUND here too I don't care, and how could I care?[3], and I can hardly see you over there, in s p a c e s, in p i e c e s, so be here, for me, PLEASE(!!!) because I care in my confusion[3], and I guess we're a-ROUND, together, and so let's spin a-ROUND until we're sick[3], and here look (feel) we're SICK sicker than all the squares who would run a mile from even a hint of pain, discomfort, and this is our desperation, and we're proud of it![3], and I know there's a salvation of some kind, and the suffering would be unbearable without the promise of it[3], and it's at times like this that you want to do away with a KILLER's eyes (that's what they are, man) in favour of a lover's softer eyes, but what'll we get?[3], and I don't know what the chances are[3], and

And it's not always as much fun as it looks with an idiot's eyes, and you've got to look a lot deeper with those special eyes that deal with souls[1], and you get those eyes, the specials, killer's, at the bottom of life where all the pain is, oh, ah, and YEAH(!), in the rubbish of life, the shit of life[1], and it's not always as much fun as it looks with an idiot's eyes, and you've got to look a lot deeper with those special eyes that deal with souls[2], and those eyes are always searching, they're always desperate, and I wouldn't wish them on anyone[1], and you get those eyes, the specials, killer's, at the bottom of life where all the pain is, oh, ah, and YEAH(!), in the rubbish of life, the shit of life[2], and if you’re desperate for wisdom, YOU(!), oh, desperate to see some TRUTH (ha!), you'd be better off blind[1], and those eyes are always searching, they're always desperate, and I wouldn't wish them on anyone[2], and if I'm a-ROUND here I don't know it being so numb, and if you're a-ROUND here too I don't care, and how could I care?[1], and if you’re desperate for wisdom, YOU(!), oh, desperate to see some TRUTH (ha!), you'd be better off blind[2], and I can hardly see you over there, in s p a c e s, in p i e c e s, so be here, for me, PLEASE(!!!) because I care in my confusion[1], and if I'm a-ROUND here I don't know it being so numb, and if you're a-ROUND here too I don't care, and how could I care?[2], and I guess we're a-ROUND, together, and so let's spin a-ROUND until we're sick[1], and I can hardly see you over there, in s p a c e s, in p i e c e s, so be here, for me, PLEASE(!!!) because I care in my confusion[2], and here look (feel) we're SICK sicker than all the squares who would run a mile from even a hint of pain, discomfort, and this is our desperation, and we're proud of it![1], and I guess we're a-ROUND, together, and so let's spin a-ROUND until we're sick[2], and I know there's a salvation of some kind, and the suffering would be unbearable without the promise of it[1], and here look (feel) we're SICK sicker than all the squares who would run a mile from even a hint of pain, discomfort, and this is our desperation, and we're proud of it![2], and it's at times like this that you want to do away with a KILLER's eyes (that's what they are, man) in favour of a lover's softer eyes, but what'll we get?[1], and I know there's a salvation of some kind, and the suffering would be unbearable without the promise of it[2], and I don't know what the chances are[1], and it's at times like this that you want to do away with a KILLER's eyes (that's what they are, man) in favour of a lover's softer eyes, but what'll we get?[2], and it's not always as much fun as it looks with an idiot's eyes, and you've got to look a lot deeper with those special eyes that deal with souls[3], and I don't know what the chances are[2], and you get those eyes, the specials, killer's, at the bottom of life where all the pain is, oh, ah, and YEAH(!), in the rubbish of life, the shit of life[3], and those eyes are always searching, they're always desperate, and I wouldn't wish them on anyone[3], and if you’re desperate for wisdom, YOU(!), oh, desperate to see some TRUTH (ha!), you'd be better off blind[3], and if I'm a-ROUND here I don't know it being so numb, and if you're a-ROUND here too I don't care, and how could I care?[3], and I can hardly see you over there, in s p a c e s, in p i e c e s, so be here, for me, PLEASE(!!!) because I care in my confusion[3], and I guess we're a-ROUND, together, and so let's spin a-ROUND until we're sick[3], and here look (feel) we're SICK sicker than all the squares who would run a mile from even a hint of pain, discomfort, and this is our desperation, and we're proud of it![3], and I know there's a salvation of some kind, and the suffering would be unbearable without the promise of it[3], and it's at times like this that you want to do away with a KILLER's eyes (that's what they are, man) in favour of a lover's softer eyes, but what'll we get?[3], and I don't know what the chances are[3], and

And it's not always as much fun as it looks with an idiot's eyes, and you've got to look a lot deeper with those special eyes that deal with souls[1], and you get those eyes, the specials, killer's, at the bottom of life where all the pain is, oh, ah, and YEAH(!), in the rubbish of life, the shit of life[1], and it's not always as much fun as it looks with an idiot's eyes, and you've got to look a lot deeper with those special eyes that deal with souls[2], and those eyes are always searching, they're always desperate, and I wouldn't wish them on anyone[1], and you get those eyes, the specials, killer's, at the bottom of life where all the pain is, oh, ah, and YEAH(!), in the rubbish of life, the shit of life[2], and if you’re desperate for wisdom, YOU(!), oh, desperate to see some TRUTH (ha!), you'd be better off blind[1], and those eyes are always searching, they're always desperate, and I wouldn't wish them on anyone[2], and if I'm a-ROUND here I don't know it being so numb, and if you're a-ROUND here too I don't care, and how could I care?[1], and if you’re desperate for wisdom, YOU(!), oh, desperate to see some TRUTH (ha!), you'd be better off blind[2], and I can hardly see you over there, in s p a c e s, in p i e c e s, so be here, for me, PLEASE(!!!) because I care in my confusion[1], and if I'm a-ROUND here I don't know it being so numb, and if you're a-ROUND here too I don't care, and how could I care?[2], and I guess we're a-ROUND, together, and so let's spin a-ROUND until we're sick[1], and I can hardly see you over there, in s p a c e s, in p i e c e s, so be here, for me, PLEASE(!!!) because I care in my confusion[2], and here look (feel) we're SICK sicker than all the squares who would run a mile from even a hint of pain, discomfort, and this is our desperation, and we're proud of it![1], and I guess we're a-ROUND, together, and so let's spin a-ROUND until we're sick[2], and I know there's a salvation of some kind, and the suffering would be unbearable without the promise of it[1], and here look (feel) we're SICK sicker than all the squares who would run a mile from even a hint of pain, discomfort, and this is our desperation, and we're proud of it![2], and it's at times like this that you want to do away with a KILLER's eyes (that's what they are, man) in favour of a lover's softer eyes, but what'll we get?[1], and I know there's a salvation of some kind, and the suffering would be unbearable without the promise of it[2], and I don't know what the chances are[1], and it's at times like this that you want to do away with a KILLER's eyes (that's what they are, man) in favour of a lover's softer eyes, but what'll we get?[2], and it's not always as much fun as it looks with an idiot's eyes, and you've got to look a lot deeper with those special eyes that deal with souls[3], and I don't know what the chances are[2], and you get those eyes, the specials, killer's, at the bottom of life where all the pain is, oh, ah, and YEAH(!), in the rubbish of life, the shit of life[3], and those eyes are always searching, they're always desperate, and I wouldn't wish them on anyone[3], and if you’re desperate for wisdom, YOU(!), oh, desperate to see some TRUTH (ha!), you'd be better off blind[3], and if I'm a-ROUND here I don't know it being so numb, and if you're a-ROUND here too I don't care, and how could I care?[3], and I can hardly see you over there, in s p a c e s, in p i e c e s, so be here, for me, PLEASE(!!!) because I care in my confusion[3], and I guess we're a-ROUND, together, and so let's spin a-ROUND until we're sick[3], and here look (feel) we're SICK sicker than all the squares who would run a mile from even a hint of pain, discomfort, and this is our desperation, and we're proud of it![3], and I know there's a salvation of some kind, and the suffering would be unbearable without the promise of it[3], and it's at times like this that you want to do away with a KILLER's eyes (that's what they are, man) in favour of a lover's softer eyes, but what'll we get?[3], and I don't know what the chances are[3], and