Thursday 27 September 2012

[No. 57] I'll hide, or I'll break through, or I'll do something ... else

Changes are hard.

And it's frustrating BEING here all torn to pieces alive in DIRTY AIR sickening with bits off (emotions!) and STUPID eyes all over me and so OPEN(!!!)[1], and I wonder, and I wonder, and I WONDER, and what else is there to do?[1], and it's frustrating BEING here all torn to pieces alive in DIRTY AIR sickening with bits off (emotions!) and STUPID eyes all over me and so OPEN(!!!)[2], and it can't be much fun for the DUMB SLAVES just around (over there) without the CAPITALS because they don't fucking deserve any - as they haven't made a sacrifice[1], and I wonder, and I wonder, and I WONDER, and what else is there to do?[2], and I know things need to change, BUT: I don't know which things, which things, which THINGS(!!!)?[1], and it can't be much fun for the DUMB SLAVES just around (over there) without the CAPITALS because they don't fucking deserve any - as they haven't made a sacrifice[2], and a few of these NIGHTMARES and DAYDREAMS I'll get a-WAY and be so far GONE, and so, so, SO a-ROUND here I'll go looking for the EXIT, when I'm ready, ha![1], and I know things need to change, BUT: I don't know which things, which things, which THINGS(!!!)?[2], and I can BELIEVE what I want to[1], and a few of these NIGHTMARES and DAYDREAMS I'll get a-WAY and be so far GONE, and so, so, SO a-ROUND here I'll go looking for the EXIT, when I'm ready, ha![2], and GOD(?!) oh, oh, OH: SAVE me from the funds and the bastards and the bitches and the goons and the clowns who write about them, and save me, save me, SAVE me - from MYSELF(!!!)[1], and I can BELIEVE what I want to[2], and I can BELIEVE when I want to[1], and GOD(?!) oh, oh, OH: SAVE me from the funds and the bastards and the bitches and the goons and the clowns who write about them, and save me, save me, SAVE me - from MYSELF(!!!)[2], and this is the sound (which isn't a sound at this speed) of the chaos of the world inside, and I can't even imagine what it must be like outside, and, and, AND: YES(!), boys and girls, I'm almost satisfied with the ISOLATION[1], and I can BELIEVE when I want to[2], and I can believe, and so many "people" can't[1], and this is the sound (which isn't a sound at this speed) of the chaos of the world inside, and I can't even imagine what it must be like outside, and, and, AND: YES(!), boys and girls, I'm almost satisfied with the ISOLATION[2], and it's frustrating BEING here all torn to pieces alive in DIRTY AIR sickening with bits off (emotions!) and STUPID eyes all over me and so OPEN(!!!)[3], and I can believe, and so many "people" can't[2], and I wonder, and I wonder, and I WONDER, and what else is there to do?[3], and it can't be much fun for the DUMB SLAVES just around (over there) without the CAPITALS because they don't fucking deserve any - as they haven't made a sacrifice[3], and I know things need to change, BUT: I don't know which things, which things, which THINGS(!!!)?[3], and a few of these NIGHTMARES and DAYDREAMS I'll get a-WAY and be so far GONE, and so, so, SO a-ROUND here I'll go looking for the EXIT, when I'm ready, ha![3], and I can BELIEVE what I want to[3], and GOD(?!) oh, oh, OH: SAVE me from the funds and the bastards and the bitches and the goons and the clowns who write about them, and save me, save me, SAVE me - from MYSELF(!!!)[3], and I can BELIEVE when I want to[3], and this is the sound (which isn't a sound at this speed) of the chaos of the world inside, and I can't even imagine what it must be like outside, and, and, AND: YES(!), boys and girls, I'm almost satisfied with the ISOLATION[3], and I can believe, and so many "people" can't[3], and

And it's frustrating BEING here all torn to pieces alive in DIRTY AIR sickening with bits off (emotions!) and STUPID eyes all over me and so OPEN(!!!)[1], and I wonder, and I wonder, and I WONDER, and what else is there to do?[1], and it's frustrating BEING here all torn to pieces alive in DIRTY AIR sickening with bits off (emotions!) and STUPID eyes all over me and so OPEN(!!!)[2], and it can't be much fun for the DUMB SLAVES just around (over there) without the CAPITALS because they don't fucking deserve any - as they haven't made a sacrifice[1], and I wonder, and I wonder, and I WONDER, and what else is there to do?[2], and I know things need to change, BUT: I don't know which things, which things, which THINGS(!!!)?[1], and it can't be much fun for the DUMB SLAVES just around (over there) without the CAPITALS because they don't fucking deserve any - as they haven't made a sacrifice[2], and a few of these NIGHTMARES and DAYDREAMS I'll get a-WAY and be so far GONE, and so, so, SO a-ROUND here I'll go looking for the EXIT, when I'm ready, ha![1], and I know things need to change, BUT: I don't know which things, which things, which THINGS(!!!)?[2], and I can BELIEVE what I want to[1], and a few of these NIGHTMARES and DAYDREAMS I'll get a-WAY and be so far GONE, and so, so, SO a-ROUND here I'll go looking for the EXIT, when I'm ready, ha![2], and GOD(?!) oh, oh, OH: SAVE me from the funds and the bastards and the bitches and the goons and the clowns who write about them, and save me, save me, SAVE me - from MYSELF(!!!)[1], and I can BELIEVE what I want to[2], and I can BELIEVE when I want to[1], and GOD(?!) oh, oh, OH: SAVE me from the funds and the bastards and the bitches and the goons and the clowns who write about them, and save me, save me, SAVE me - from MYSELF(!!!)[2], and this is the sound (which isn't a sound at this speed) of the chaos of the world inside, and I can't even imagine what it must be like outside, and, and, AND: YES(!), boys and girls, I'm almost satisfied with the ISOLATION[1], and I can BELIEVE when I want to[2], and I can believe, and so many "people" can't[1], and this is the sound (which isn't a sound at this speed) of the chaos of the world inside, and I can't even imagine what it must be like outside, and, and, AND: YES(!), boys and girls, I'm almost satisfied with the ISOLATION[2], and it's frustrating BEING here all torn to pieces alive in DIRTY AIR sickening with bits off (emotions!) and STUPID eyes all over me and so OPEN(!!!)[3], and I can believe, and so many "people" can't[2], and I wonder, and I wonder, and I WONDER, and what else is there to do?[3], and it can't be much fun for the DUMB SLAVES just around (over there) without the CAPITALS because they don't fucking deserve any - as they haven't made a sacrifice[3], and I know things need to change, BUT: I don't know which things, which things, which THINGS(!!!)?[3], and a few of these NIGHTMARES and DAYDREAMS I'll get a-WAY and be so far GONE, and so, so, SO a-ROUND here I'll go looking for the EXIT, when I'm ready, ha![3], and I can BELIEVE what I want to[3], and GOD(?!) oh, oh, OH: SAVE me from the funds and the bastards and the bitches and the goons and the clowns who write about them, and save me, save me, SAVE me - from MYSELF(!!!)[3], and I can BELIEVE when I want to[3], and this is the sound (which isn't a sound at this speed) of the chaos of the world inside, and I can't even imagine what it must be like outside, and, and, AND: YES(!), boys and girls, I'm almost satisfied with the ISOLATION[3], and I can believe, and so many "people" can't[3], and

And it's frustrating BEING here all torn to pieces alive in DIRTY AIR sickening with bits off (emotions!) and STUPID eyes all over me and so OPEN(!!!)[1], and I wonder, and I wonder, and I WONDER, and what else is there to do?[1], and it's frustrating BEING here all torn to pieces alive in DIRTY AIR sickening with bits off (emotions!) and STUPID eyes all over me and so OPEN(!!!)[2], and it can't be much fun for the DUMB SLAVES just around (over there) without the CAPITALS because they don't fucking deserve any - as they haven't made a sacrifice[1], and I wonder, and I wonder, and I WONDER, and what else is there to do?[2], and I know things need to change, BUT: I don't know which things, which things, which THINGS(!!!)?[1], and it can't be much fun for the DUMB SLAVES just around (over there) without the CAPITALS because they don't fucking deserve any - as they haven't made a sacrifice[2], and a few of these NIGHTMARES and DAYDREAMS I'll get a-WAY and be so far GONE, and so, so, SO a-ROUND here I'll go looking for the EXIT, when I'm ready, ha![1], and I know things need to change, BUT: I don't know which things, which things, which THINGS(!!!)?[2], and I can BELIEVE what I want to[1], and a few of these NIGHTMARES and DAYDREAMS I'll get a-WAY and be so far GONE, and so, so, SO a-ROUND here I'll go looking for the EXIT, when I'm ready, ha![2], and GOD(?!) oh, oh, OH: SAVE me from the funds and the bastards and the bitches and the goons and the clowns who write about them, and save me, save me, SAVE me - from MYSELF(!!!)[1], and I can BELIEVE what I want to[2], and I can BELIEVE when I want to[1], and GOD(?!) oh, oh, OH: SAVE me from the funds and the bastards and the bitches and the goons and the clowns who write about them, and save me, save me, SAVE me - from MYSELF(!!!)[2], and this is the sound (which isn't a sound at this speed) of the chaos of the world inside, and I can't even imagine what it must be like outside, and, and, AND: YES(!), boys and girls, I'm almost satisfied with the ISOLATION[1], and I can BELIEVE when I want to[2], and I can believe, and so many "people" can't[1], and this is the sound (which isn't a sound at this speed) of the chaos of the world inside, and I can't even imagine what it must be like outside, and, and, AND: YES(!), boys and girls, I'm almost satisfied with the ISOLATION[2], and it's frustrating BEING here all torn to pieces alive in DIRTY AIR sickening with bits off (emotions!) and STUPID eyes all over me and so OPEN(!!!)[3], and I can believe, and so many "people" can't[2], and I wonder, and I wonder, and I WONDER, and what else is there to do?[3], and it can't be much fun for the DUMB SLAVES just around (over there) without the CAPITALS because they don't fucking deserve any - as they haven't made a sacrifice[3], and I know things need to change, BUT: I don't know which things, which things, which THINGS(!!!)?[3], and a few of these NIGHTMARES and DAYDREAMS I'll get a-WAY and be so far GONE, and so, so, SO a-ROUND here I'll go looking for the EXIT, when I'm ready, ha![3], and I can BELIEVE what I want to[3], and GOD(?!) oh, oh, OH: SAVE me from the funds and the bastards and the bitches and the goons and the clowns who write about them, and save me, save me, SAVE me - from MYSELF(!!!)[3], and I can BELIEVE when I want to[3], and this is the sound (which isn't a sound at this speed) of the chaos of the world inside, and I can't even imagine what it must be like outside, and, and, AND: YES(!), boys and girls, I'm almost satisfied with the ISOLATION[3], and I can believe, and so many "people" can't[3], and