Tuesday 9 February 2021

It doesn't matter

There's no PR email today, and it doesn't matter. Maybe there will be one tomorrow.

I am still writing though. I am writing this. And I might write a conceptual later. Or I might go out for a walk in the snow.

What's the worst thing in life? I don't know. One of the worst things is being surrounded by idiots who love the government. Any government. People who believe ... because they don't know any better. Why do you think the education system is so bad? It's designed to be that way. It's not lack of money. There's plenty of money for oppression.

You only need two plus two equals four. You only need to be able to understand simple words. Then you're in a great position to be told what to do for the rest of your life. Maybe that's happiness.

Fromm and Dostoyevsky both knew: most people fear freedom. Even hate it.

And elite education? Oh, lots of money there! Is it any better? No. It's for producing robots. That's all.

Robots can be smart. They can make good money. They can know lots of things. They can talk all fancy and impress other robots. However, they have no soul. They're ... well, robots. Do you understand? Or must I draw you a picture of a prison that looks exactly like your home?

Ha, ha, ha!

Oh, it doesn't matter. Don't get upset. None of it matters. I might go out into the snow. Yes, the park. I might lie down in the snow. I might die in the snow.

I might jump into the lake. I might make friends with the swans. I might join them permanently - if they'll have me.

There's lots of things I might do. There's lots of things you could do. Freedom is a state of mind.

Swans are cool. And dolphins are cool, too. They don't wet the bed at the first sign of trouble.

Do you u n d e r s t a n d ... ?

Never, never, never ... mind, eh?