Tuesday 12 March 2024

[No. 1,182]

And if if[1], and if your mind soul is not a mess I can only salute you my friend however[1], and if if[2], and I wont be saluting you[1], and if your mind soul is not a mess I can only salute you my friend however[2], and I know you[1], and I wont be saluting you[2], and you can lie to others and you can even lie to yourself but I see everything with[1], and I know you[2], and my supernatural powers[1], and you can lie to others and you can even lie to yourself but I see everything with[2], and me mind sees you see[1], and my supernatural powers[2], and aRound aRound and aRound we go together and nothing ever changes but soon oh soon[1], and me mind sees you see[2], and well everything can changes[1], and aRound aRound and aRound we go together and nothing ever changes but soon oh soon[2], and Ill be on the cliffs and beaches yes yes[1], and well everything can changes[2], and hello Owlman ha[1], and Ill be on the cliffs and beaches yes yes[2], and where will you be ah nowhere thinking its somewhere because thats the way you are isnt it[1], and hello Owlman ha[2], and in the office Christ and in the home Christ[1], and where will you be ah nowhere thinking its somewhere because thats the way you are isnt it[2], and unless unless[1], and in the office Christ and in the home Christ[2], and what what what Ill tell you[1], and unless unless[2], and oh unless youre one of the very best of the kooks spinning in chaos almost a spiritual aristocrat[1], and what what what Ill tell you[2], and almost yes almost[1], and oh unless youre one of the very best of the kooks spinning in chaos almost a spiritual aristocrat[2], and if thats the case and I hope it is[1], and almost yes almost[2], and maybe I can have a word with the cosmos and maybe you can take over all this conceptual stuff when Im gone[1], and if thats the case and I hope it is[2], and uh have you prepared your cosmic CV[1], and maybe I can have a word with the cosmos and maybe you can take over all this conceptual stuff when Im gone[2], and come on come on[1], and uh have you prepared your cosmic CV[2], and we dont want to know your name your jobs your absurd education oh no no no[1], and come on come on[2], and just tell us about the visions dreams voices[1], and we dont want to know your name your jobs your absurd education oh no no no[2], and you magical person you[1], and just tell us about the visions dreams voices[2], and tell us how youve suffered but youre still fighting because youre so brave or just utterly nuts yeah yeah[1], and you magical person you[2], and thats all we need or all the cosmos needs[1], and tell us how youve suffered but youre still fighting because youre so brave or just utterly nuts yeah yeah[2], and obviously so ooo obviously the cosmos will make the final decision but I can put a good word in[1], and thats all we need or all the cosmos needs[2], and yes I can if I want to[1], and obviously so ooo obviously the cosmos will make the final decision but I can put a good word in[2], and or or or a few million good words in[1], and yes I can if I want to[2], and if I really loves you[1], and or or or a few million good words in[2], and and and with some bad words too ha ha ha just to keep it interesting you know[1], and if I really loves you[2], and its all a bit of fun aint it[1], and and and with some bad words too ha ha ha just to keep it interesting you know[2], and if if[3], and its all a bit of fun aint it[2], and if your mind soul is not a mess I can only salute you my friend however[3], and I wont be saluting you[3], and I know you[3], and you can lie to others and you can even lie to yourself but I see everything with[3], and my supernatural powers[3], and me mind sees you see[3], and aRound aRound and aRound we go together and nothing ever changes but soon oh soon[3], and well everything can changes[3], and Ill be on the cliffs and beaches yes yes[3], and hello Owlman ha[3], and where will you be ah nowhere thinking its somewhere because thats the way you are isnt it[3], and in the office Christ and in the home Christ[3], and unless unless[3], and what what what Ill tell you[3], and oh unless youre one of the very best of the kooks spinning in chaos almost a spiritual aristocrat[3], and almost yes almost[3], and if thats the case and I hope it is[3], and maybe I can have a word with the cosmos and maybe you can take over all this conceptual stuff when Im gone[3], and uh have you prepared your cosmic CV[3], and come on come on[3], and we dont want to know your name your jobs your absurd education oh no no no[3], and just tell us about the visions dreams voices[3], and you magical person you[3], and tell us how youve suffered but youre still fighting because youre so brave or just utterly nuts yeah yeah[3], and thats all we need or all the cosmos needs[3], and obviously so ooo obviously the cosmos will make the final decision but I can put a good word in[3], and yes I can if I want to[3], and or or or a few million good words in[3], and if I really loves you[3], and and and with some bad words too ha ha ha just to keep it interesting you know[3], and its all a bit of fun aint it[3], and

And if if[1], and if your mind soul is not a mess I can only salute you my friend however[1], and if if[2], and I wont be saluting you[1], and if your mind soul is not a mess I can only salute you my friend however[2], and I know you[1], and I wont be saluting you[2], and you can lie to others and you can even lie to yourself but I see everything with[1], and I know you[2], and my supernatural powers[1], and you can lie to others and you can even lie to yourself but I see everything with[2], and me mind sees you see[1], and my supernatural powers[2], and aRound aRound and aRound we go together and nothing ever changes but soon oh soon[1], and me mind sees you see[2], and well everything can changes[1], and aRound aRound and aRound we go together and nothing ever changes but soon oh soon[2], and Ill be on the cliffs and beaches yes yes[1], and well everything can changes[2], and hello Owlman ha[1], and Ill be on the cliffs and beaches yes yes[2], and where will you be ah nowhere thinking its somewhere because thats the way you are isnt it[1], and hello Owlman ha[2], and in the office Christ and in the home Christ[1], and where will you be ah nowhere thinking its somewhere because thats the way you are isnt it[2], and unless unless[1], and in the office Christ and in the home Christ[2], and what what what Ill tell you[1], and unless unless[2], and oh unless youre one of the very best of the kooks spinning in chaos almost a spiritual aristocrat[1], and what what what Ill tell you[2], and almost yes almost[1], and oh unless youre one of the very best of the kooks spinning in chaos almost a spiritual aristocrat[2], and if thats the case and I hope it is[1], and almost yes almost[2], and maybe I can have a word with the cosmos and maybe you can take over all this conceptual stuff when Im gone[1], and if thats the case and I hope it is[2], and uh have you prepared your cosmic CV[1], and maybe I can have a word with the cosmos and maybe you can take over all this conceptual stuff when Im gone[2], and come on come on[1], and uh have you prepared your cosmic CV[2], and we dont want to know your name your jobs your absurd education oh no no no[1], and come on come on[2], and just tell us about the visions dreams voices[1], and we dont want to know your name your jobs your absurd education oh no no no[2], and you magical person you[1], and just tell us about the visions dreams voices[2], and tell us how youve suffered but youre still fighting because youre so brave or just utterly nuts yeah yeah[1], and you magical person you[2], and thats all we need or all the cosmos needs[1], and tell us how youve suffered but youre still fighting because youre so brave or just utterly nuts yeah yeah[2], and obviously so ooo obviously the cosmos will make the final decision but I can put a good word in[1], and thats all we need or all the cosmos needs[2], and yes I can if I want to[1], and obviously so ooo obviously the cosmos will make the final decision but I can put a good word in[2], and or or or a few million good words in[1], and yes I can if I want to[2], and if I really loves you[1], and or or or a few million good words in[2], and and and with some bad words too ha ha ha just to keep it interesting you know[1], and if I really loves you[2], and its all a bit of fun aint it[1], and and and with some bad words too ha ha ha just to keep it interesting you know[2], and if if[3], and its all a bit of fun aint it[2], and if your mind soul is not a mess I can only salute you my friend however[3], and I wont be saluting you[3], and I know you[3], and you can lie to others and you can even lie to yourself but I see everything with[3], and my supernatural powers[3], and me mind sees you see[3], and aRound aRound and aRound we go together and nothing ever changes but soon oh soon[3], and well everything can changes[3], and Ill be on the cliffs and beaches yes yes[3], and hello Owlman ha[3], and where will you be ah nowhere thinking its somewhere because thats the way you are isnt it[3], and in the office Christ and in the home Christ[3], and unless unless[3], and what what what Ill tell you[3], and oh unless youre one of the very best of the kooks spinning in chaos almost a spiritual aristocrat[3], and almost yes almost[3], and if thats the case and I hope it is[3], and maybe I can have a word with the cosmos and maybe you can take over all this conceptual stuff when Im gone[3], and uh have you prepared your cosmic CV[3], and come on come on[3], and we dont want to know your name your jobs your absurd education oh no no no[3], and just tell us about the visions dreams voices[3], and you magical person you[3], and tell us how youve suffered but youre still fighting because youre so brave or just utterly nuts yeah yeah[3], and thats all we need or all the cosmos needs[3], and obviously so ooo obviously the cosmos will make the final decision but I can put a good word in[3], and yes I can if I want to[3], and or or or a few million good words in[3], and if I really loves you[3], and and and with some bad words too ha ha ha just to keep it interesting you know[3], and its all a bit of fun aint it[3], and

And if if[1], and if your mind soul is not a mess I can only salute you my friend however[1], and if if[2], and I wont be saluting you[1], and if your mind soul is not a mess I can only salute you my friend however[2], and I know you[1], and I wont be saluting you[2], and you can lie to others and you can even lie to yourself but I see everything with[1], and I know you[2], and my supernatural powers[1], and you can lie to others and you can even lie to yourself but I see everything with[2], and me mind sees you see[1], and my supernatural powers[2], and aRound aRound and aRound we go together and nothing ever changes but soon oh soon[1], and me mind sees you see[2], and well everything can changes[1], and aRound aRound and aRound we go together and nothing ever changes but soon oh soon[2], and Ill be on the cliffs and beaches yes yes[1], and well everything can changes[2], and hello Owlman ha[1], and Ill be on the cliffs and beaches yes yes[2], and where will you be ah nowhere thinking its somewhere because thats the way you are isnt it[1], and hello Owlman ha[2], and in the office Christ and in the home Christ[1], and where will you be ah nowhere thinking its somewhere because thats the way you are isnt it[2], and unless unless[1], and in the office Christ and in the home Christ[2], and what what what Ill tell you[1], and unless unless[2], and oh unless youre one of the very best of the kooks spinning in chaos almost a spiritual aristocrat[1], and what what what Ill tell you[2], and almost yes almost[1], and oh unless youre one of the very best of the kooks spinning in chaos almost a spiritual aristocrat[2], and if thats the case and I hope it is[1], and almost yes almost[2], and maybe I can have a word with the cosmos and maybe you can take over all this conceptual stuff when Im gone[1], and if thats the case and I hope it is[2], and uh have you prepared your cosmic CV[1], and maybe I can have a word with the cosmos and maybe you can take over all this conceptual stuff when Im gone[2], and come on come on[1], and uh have you prepared your cosmic CV[2], and we dont want to know your name your jobs your absurd education oh no no no[1], and come on come on[2], and just tell us about the visions dreams voices[1], and we dont want to know your name your jobs your absurd education oh no no no[2], and you magical person you[1], and just tell us about the visions dreams voices[2], and tell us how youve suffered but youre still fighting because youre so brave or just utterly nuts yeah yeah[1], and you magical person you[2], and thats all we need or all the cosmos needs[1], and tell us how youve suffered but youre still fighting because youre so brave or just utterly nuts yeah yeah[2], and obviously so ooo obviously the cosmos will make the final decision but I can put a good word in[1], and thats all we need or all the cosmos needs[2], and yes I can if I want to[1], and obviously so ooo obviously the cosmos will make the final decision but I can put a good word in[2], and or or or a few million good words in[1], and yes I can if I want to[2], and if I really loves you[1], and or or or a few million good words in[2], and and and with some bad words too ha ha ha just to keep it interesting you know[1], and if I really loves you[2], and its all a bit of fun aint it[1], and and and with some bad words too ha ha ha just to keep it interesting you know[2], and if if[3], and its all a bit of fun aint it[2], and if your mind soul is not a mess I can only salute you my friend however[3], and I wont be saluting you[3], and I know you[3], and you can lie to others and you can even lie to yourself but I see everything with[3], and my supernatural powers[3], and me mind sees you see[3], and aRound aRound and aRound we go together and nothing ever changes but soon oh soon[3], and well everything can changes[3], and Ill be on the cliffs and beaches yes yes[3], and hello Owlman ha[3], and where will you be ah nowhere thinking its somewhere because thats the way you are isnt it[3], and in the office Christ and in the home Christ[3], and unless unless[3], and what what what Ill tell you[3], and oh unless youre one of the very best of the kooks spinning in chaos almost a spiritual aristocrat[3], and almost yes almost[3], and if thats the case and I hope it is[3], and maybe I can have a word with the cosmos and maybe you can take over all this conceptual stuff when Im gone[3], and uh have you prepared your cosmic CV[3], and come on come on[3], and we dont want to know your name your jobs your absurd education oh no no no[3], and just tell us about the visions dreams voices[3], and you magical person you[3], and tell us how youve suffered but youre still fighting because youre so brave or just utterly nuts yeah yeah[3], and thats all we need or all the cosmos needs[3], and obviously so ooo obviously the cosmos will make the final decision but I can put a good word in[3], and yes I can if I want to[3], and or or or a few million good words in[3], and if I really loves you[3], and and and with some bad words too ha ha ha just to keep it interesting you know[3], and its all a bit of fun aint it[3], and