Tuesday 26 March 2024

[No. 1,186]

And uh[1], and well well[1], and uh[2], and aRound aRound ooo ooo[1], and well well[2], and hello again my words lovers how are you feeling all dizzy aRound[1], and aRound aRound ooo ooo[2], and really thats nice[1], and hello again my words lovers how are you feeling all dizzy aRound[2], and listen listen Ive been thinking[1], and really thats nice[2], and yeah yeah its a bad habit I know but I just cant help it you know[1], and listen listen Ive been thinking[2], and I been feeling too ooo[1], and yeah yeah its a bad habit I know but I just cant help it you know[2], and Christ[1], and I been feeling too ooo[2], and Im not even sure that thats that a good idea and it might be better to be so ooo empty yes[1], and Christ[2], and in me dreams[1], and Im not even sure that thats that a good idea and it might be better to be so ooo empty yes[2], and I cant stop being full though with the cosmos the way it is with me[1], and in me dreams[2], and anyway well[1], and I cant stop being full though with the cosmos the way it is with me[2], and my brain aches[1], and anyway well[2], and but but but[1], and my brain aches[2], and if its not possible to be great in a degraded culture should we be looking at other planets now[1], and but but but[2], and yous too why not[1], and if its not possible to be great in a degraded culture should we be looking at other planets now[2], and or or or do we continue with the struggle[1], and yous too why not[2], and the fight yes[1], and or or or do we continue with the struggle[2], and Ive always said that on earth here there is a mountain with my name on it but how long would I last[1], and the fight yes[2], and thats a hard life[1], and Ive always said that on earth here there is a mountain with my name on it but how long would I last[2], and anyway with me poems I been thinking again and again and again and I cant stop[1], and thats a hard life[2], and I wont ever stop[1], and anyway with me poems I been thinking again and again and again and I cant stop[2], and the Yeats and Eliot level is something I need to reach real soon oh not in five or ten years[1], and I wont ever stop[2], and I got four up there so thats quite a result[1], and the Yeats and Eliot level is something I need to reach real soon oh not in five or ten years[2], and forget the dead ones ah their words floating off somewhere I dont know[1], and I got four up there so thats quite a result[2], and four yes Im happy[1], and forget the dead ones ah their words floating off somewhere I dont know[2], and Alexander didnt say Ill deal with Darius later when Ive got a bigger army did he[1], and four yes Im happy[2], and action now[1], and Alexander didnt say Ill deal with Darius later when Ive got a bigger army did he[2], and in this chaos you too if youre thinking big[1], and action now[2], and everything must happen now because the world is only getting worse my friends[1], and in this chaos you too if youre thinking big[2], and if youre feeling big[1], and everything must happen now because the world is only getting worse my friends[2], and do you you yous understand kook[1], and if youre feeling big[2], and uh[3], and do you you yous understand kook[2], and well well[3], and aRound aRound ooo ooo[3], and hello again my words lovers how are you feeling all dizzy aRound[3], and really thats nice[3], and listen listen Ive been thinking[3], and yeah yeah its a bad habit I know but I just cant help it you know[3], and I been feeling too ooo[3], and Christ[3], and Im not even sure that thats that a good idea and it might be better to be so ooo empty yes[3], and in me dreams[3], and I cant stop being full though with the cosmos the way it is with me[3], and anyway well[3], and my brain aches[3], and but but but[3], and if its not possible to be great in a degraded culture should we be looking at other planets now[3], and yous too why not[3], and or or or do we continue with the struggle[3], and the fight yes[3], and Ive always said that on earth here there is a mountain with my name on it but how long would I last[3], and thats a hard life[3], and anyway with me poems I been thinking again and again and again and I cant stop[3], and I wont ever stop[3], and the Yeats and Eliot level is something I need to reach real soon oh not in five or ten years[3], and I got four up there so thats quite a result[3], and forget the dead ones ah their words floating off somewhere I dont know[3], and four yes Im happy[3], and Alexander didnt say Ill deal with Darius later when Ive got a bigger army did he[3], and action now[3], and in this chaos you too if youre thinking big[3], and everything must happen now because the world is only getting worse my friends[3], and if youre feeling big[3], and do you you yous understand kook[3], and

And uh[1], and well well[1], and uh[2], and aRound aRound ooo ooo[1], and well well[2], and hello again my words lovers how are you feeling all dizzy aRound[1], and aRound aRound ooo ooo[2], and really thats nice[1], and hello again my words lovers how are you feeling all dizzy aRound[2], and listen listen Ive been thinking[1], and really thats nice[2], and yeah yeah its a bad habit I know but I just cant help it you know[1], and listen listen Ive been thinking[2], and I been feeling too ooo[1], and yeah yeah its a bad habit I know but I just cant help it you know[2], and Christ[1], and I been feeling too ooo[2], and Im not even sure that thats that a good idea and it might be better to be so ooo empty yes[1], and Christ[2], and in me dreams[1], and Im not even sure that thats that a good idea and it might be better to be so ooo empty yes[2], and I cant stop being full though with the cosmos the way it is with me[1], and in me dreams[2], and anyway well[1], and I cant stop being full though with the cosmos the way it is with me[2], and my brain aches[1], and anyway well[2], and but but but[1], and my brain aches[2], and if its not possible to be great in a degraded culture should we be looking at other planets now[1], and but but but[2], and yous too why not[1], and if its not possible to be great in a degraded culture should we be looking at other planets now[2], and or or or do we continue with the struggle[1], and yous too why not[2], and the fight yes[1], and or or or do we continue with the struggle[2], and Ive always said that on earth here there is a mountain with my name on it but how long would I last[1], and the fight yes[2], and thats a hard life[1], and Ive always said that on earth here there is a mountain with my name on it but how long would I last[2], and anyway with me poems I been thinking again and again and again and I cant stop[1], and thats a hard life[2], and I wont ever stop[1], and anyway with me poems I been thinking again and again and again and I cant stop[2], and the Yeats and Eliot level is something I need to reach real soon oh not in five or ten years[1], and I wont ever stop[2], and I got four up there so thats quite a result[1], and the Yeats and Eliot level is something I need to reach real soon oh not in five or ten years[2], and forget the dead ones ah their words floating off somewhere I dont know[1], and I got four up there so thats quite a result[2], and four yes Im happy[1], and forget the dead ones ah their words floating off somewhere I dont know[2], and Alexander didnt say Ill deal with Darius later when Ive got a bigger army did he[1], and four yes Im happy[2], and action now[1], and Alexander didnt say Ill deal with Darius later when Ive got a bigger army did he[2], and in this chaos you too if youre thinking big[1], and action now[2], and everything must happen now because the world is only getting worse my friends[1], and in this chaos you too if youre thinking big[2], and if youre feeling big[1], and everything must happen now because the world is only getting worse my friends[2], and do you you yous understand kook[1], and if youre feeling big[2], and uh[3], and do you you yous understand kook[2], and well well[3], and aRound aRound ooo ooo[3], and hello again my words lovers how are you feeling all dizzy aRound[3], and really thats nice[3], and listen listen Ive been thinking[3], and yeah yeah its a bad habit I know but I just cant help it you know[3], and I been feeling too ooo[3], and Christ[3], and Im not even sure that thats that a good idea and it might be better to be so ooo empty yes[3], and in me dreams[3], and I cant stop being full though with the cosmos the way it is with me[3], and anyway well[3], and my brain aches[3], and but but but[3], and if its not possible to be great in a degraded culture should we be looking at other planets now[3], and yous too why not[3], and or or or do we continue with the struggle[3], and the fight yes[3], and Ive always said that on earth here there is a mountain with my name on it but how long would I last[3], and thats a hard life[3], and anyway with me poems I been thinking again and again and again and I cant stop[3], and I wont ever stop[3], and the Yeats and Eliot level is something I need to reach real soon oh not in five or ten years[3], and I got four up there so thats quite a result[3], and forget the dead ones ah their words floating off somewhere I dont know[3], and four yes Im happy[3], and Alexander didnt say Ill deal with Darius later when Ive got a bigger army did he[3], and action now[3], and in this chaos you too if youre thinking big[3], and everything must happen now because the world is only getting worse my friends[3], and if youre feeling big[3], and do you you yous understand kook[3], and

And uh[1], and well well[1], and uh[2], and aRound aRound ooo ooo[1], and well well[2], and hello again my words lovers how are you feeling all dizzy aRound[1], and aRound aRound ooo ooo[2], and really thats nice[1], and hello again my words lovers how are you feeling all dizzy aRound[2], and listen listen Ive been thinking[1], and really thats nice[2], and yeah yeah its a bad habit I know but I just cant help it you know[1], and listen listen Ive been thinking[2], and I been feeling too ooo[1], and yeah yeah its a bad habit I know but I just cant help it you know[2], and Christ[1], and I been feeling too ooo[2], and Im not even sure that thats that a good idea and it might be better to be so ooo empty yes[1], and Christ[2], and in me dreams[1], and Im not even sure that thats that a good idea and it might be better to be so ooo empty yes[2], and I cant stop being full though with the cosmos the way it is with me[1], and in me dreams[2], and anyway well[1], and I cant stop being full though with the cosmos the way it is with me[2], and my brain aches[1], and anyway well[2], and but but but[1], and my brain aches[2], and if its not possible to be great in a degraded culture should we be looking at other planets now[1], and but but but[2], and yous too why not[1], and if its not possible to be great in a degraded culture should we be looking at other planets now[2], and or or or do we continue with the struggle[1], and yous too why not[2], and the fight yes[1], and or or or do we continue with the struggle[2], and Ive always said that on earth here there is a mountain with my name on it but how long would I last[1], and the fight yes[2], and thats a hard life[1], and Ive always said that on earth here there is a mountain with my name on it but how long would I last[2], and anyway with me poems I been thinking again and again and again and I cant stop[1], and thats a hard life[2], and I wont ever stop[1], and anyway with me poems I been thinking again and again and again and I cant stop[2], and the Yeats and Eliot level is something I need to reach real soon oh not in five or ten years[1], and I wont ever stop[2], and I got four up there so thats quite a result[1], and the Yeats and Eliot level is something I need to reach real soon oh not in five or ten years[2], and forget the dead ones ah their words floating off somewhere I dont know[1], and I got four up there so thats quite a result[2], and four yes Im happy[1], and forget the dead ones ah their words floating off somewhere I dont know[2], and Alexander didnt say Ill deal with Darius later when Ive got a bigger army did he[1], and four yes Im happy[2], and action now[1], and Alexander didnt say Ill deal with Darius later when Ive got a bigger army did he[2], and in this chaos you too if youre thinking big[1], and action now[2], and everything must happen now because the world is only getting worse my friends[1], and in this chaos you too if youre thinking big[2], and if youre feeling big[1], and everything must happen now because the world is only getting worse my friends[2], and do you you yous understand kook[1], and if youre feeling big[2], and uh[3], and do you you yous understand kook[2], and well well[3], and aRound aRound ooo ooo[3], and hello again my words lovers how are you feeling all dizzy aRound[3], and really thats nice[3], and listen listen Ive been thinking[3], and yeah yeah its a bad habit I know but I just cant help it you know[3], and I been feeling too ooo[3], and Christ[3], and Im not even sure that thats that a good idea and it might be better to be so ooo empty yes[3], and in me dreams[3], and I cant stop being full though with the cosmos the way it is with me[3], and anyway well[3], and my brain aches[3], and but but but[3], and if its not possible to be great in a degraded culture should we be looking at other planets now[3], and yous too why not[3], and or or or do we continue with the struggle[3], and the fight yes[3], and Ive always said that on earth here there is a mountain with my name on it but how long would I last[3], and thats a hard life[3], and anyway with me poems I been thinking again and again and again and I cant stop[3], and I wont ever stop[3], and the Yeats and Eliot level is something I need to reach real soon oh not in five or ten years[3], and I got four up there so thats quite a result[3], and forget the dead ones ah their words floating off somewhere I dont know[3], and four yes Im happy[3], and Alexander didnt say Ill deal with Darius later when Ive got a bigger army did he[3], and action now[3], and in this chaos you too if youre thinking big[3], and everything must happen now because the world is only getting worse my friends[3], and if youre feeling big[3], and do you you yous understand kook[3], and