Tuesday 13 April 2010

Lady Nina Bracewell-Smith is selling her stake in Arsenal

Yes, Lady Nina owns 15.9 per cent of Arsenal Football Club, but she doesn't want it no more, so she has hired Blackstone to find a buyer.

Now, I don't really know anything about football. I'm not interested in football. Although I used to support QPR when I was but a child. Maybe that explains it. I once saw them play Chelsea (two all, 26-12-1984). I saw Gerry Francis play as well - in the late Seventies! That's how old I am. But I digress. Let's concentrate on business. And they had a great song. Super Hoops something or other. Well, it wasn't great, but -

O Master, you're not concentrating on business, are you? You’re not even concentrating on Arsenal. This is just a load of shit about your childhood and QPR. Get a grip! And where's all the mystical stuff, man?

O my child, you want mystical stuff?

Yes. That's why we're here.

You little twat! I don't know whether you've noticed or not but there are over 900 posts in this blog, all dealing with 'mystical stuff'. Today, I want to write about QPR. And I want to write about my childhood. QPR are my local team. I might start going again. Terry Venables was the manager when they played Chelsea, you know.

I don't give a shit.

And one of the friends I went to that match with is a managing director now at a German bank.

So?

Well, this is a financial blog. I'm trying to stay on topic. I never saw Stan Bowles though.

Whatever. And Venables was at Barcelona.