Wednesday 30 December 2020

The last post of the year

Hello again, kook(s).

Okay, okay. My head is all right if ... I don't move it. My head only aches when I move it. What's that all about?!

Let's play some music ...

Nina. Ed Sheeran. / I like the chorus in this song.

It's Gettin' Better (Man!!). Oasis. / From their third album, which I hardly ever listen to. Who does? But this is upbeat, exciting, you dig?

No - !!!

Stay Young from The Masterplan is better. I'll play that instead.

You Could Be Mine. Guns N' Roses. / Like a robot or whatever it was.

I've been thinking ... it wouldn't be too bad being a terminator. If you could be reprogrammed to write songs, like.

Bad idea. Robots don't know shit.

Anyway ...

Here Am I (Come And Take Me). Al Green.

Dance Hall Days. Wang Chung. / I love this song.

Never Change. Jay-Z.

Star. David Bowie. / Enough said.

Okay, okay. I'm going to play a whole album now while I write the rest of this post.

Something that can only be played at night ...

What's that? Apollo, you say? Wrong! It's too early for Apollo.

Avalon by Roxy Music. Yes - !!!

...

I haven't played my guitar today. I might not tomorrow either. I'll be making my fresh start on Friday ... just like countless other people, ha!

Listen! If The Thing would kindly go away, maybe with a vaccine, then we could all get back to normal and I could become a rock star.

It's supposed to be The Roaring Twenties, FFS! Do you know what I mean? 'Don't worry, Mikey, it's coming. The Twenties can't roar unless we have bad times first.' Really? 'Yeah. Bad times, good times, bad times, good times ... you know the routine.' Thanks, Voice.

Oh, he should know. He was around at the death of Caesar and the birth of Christ. 'Don't! You're making me feel old.' Ha!

...

What else?

There is nothing else.

Don't act all surprised.

This post is coming to an end ...

Next year, there will be more posts.

How many? I don't know.

Laters.


Tara from Avalon is what St Ives is like at night.