Thursday 21 October 2021

Nothing in particular

That's what I'm writing about today.

Listen! I don't tell you about everything that's going on in my life, kook(s), because you wouldn't be able to bear it.

Let's just say ... I had the sort of sleep last night that you would expect a Navy SEAL to get during Hell Week.

Anyway, I'm certainly in no mood for writing about finance.

My fresh start? I'm going with the five days a week option, Monday to Friday, with rest at the weekends.

I'll have nice, easy weekends, and the weekdays will be hell. So be it!

Not that I'll get much peace at the weekends.

Don't worry about it.

It's my problem.

My demo? I'd rather launch it early next year, but ... maybe November. Recording it shouldn't be hard now, BUT(!) ... I don't know. I just don't know.

Do you know?

I'm confused all the time. I want my head to be clear.

My dream is to be like Rod Steiger ... just staring at the sea in Malibu. 'He was depressed, boss.' Well, without the depression, Voice, obviously.

Yeah, Rod Steiger had a house in Malibu. And he was depressed. And he just stared at the sea every day for five years.

That's the life for me!

Bye.