Wednesday 5 November 2008

Alexander Ineichen said (I'm in heaven when you smile)

No, he didn't say that. I'm just making shit up. Alex is a member of the investor steering committee of the Alternative Investment Management Association. He's concerned about failing hedge funds, and what he actually said was:

'Mercy mercy me! We're all going to hell in a handcart! I can see blood in a corner of the attic, and in the sands of the desert, and in the entrails of dead animals, and in the eyes of the forsaken one. The signs are not good. The rune stones are calling for blood. Blood calls for blood! They whisper to me: O Alex, you must make a sacrifice. You must please the gods, the gods that are so angry. Go to the mountain. Do what you must. It is your destiny.'

Whispering rune stones. I've heard it all now.