What the hell is going on? Chris Grigg - the head of commercial banking at Barclays - is leaving the bank. Why? Oh why oh why oh why?
HE IS LEAVING TO PURSUE OTHER INTERESTS.
That's what they say. And what are these other interests, pray tell?
1) Crystal ball gazing. Yeah, believe it or not, Grigg can't get enough of those crystal balls. He will probably set himself up as a financial psychic. Keith Busby is going to have some competition.
2) Mystical healing. Yeah. Keith will not be pleased.
3) Teaching financial shamanism. Good luck, Chris, mate. It's not as easy as it looks. Just ask Arthur Simmons.
4) Writing a financial blog. Sure. I'll believe it when I see it.
5) Rhapsodizing about the desert. Chris is taking the piss now.