Wednesday 11 May 2022

Possible fund manager meetings and interviews ...

Are they possible???

'You're not that lucky, boss.'

Shut up, idiot!

Possible fund manager meeting: Thao Ngo Thanh, of Vietnam focused investment trust VEIL.

'Oh.'

Oh, indeed!

I hope you are well.

'Who's that?'

I am writing to let you know that Thao Ngo Thanh, fund manager of the investment trust Vietnam Enterprise Investments Limited is in the UK between 23rd and 26th May and I wondered if you would like to meet her, or have a call with her.

'Nice one!'

I hope you are well.

'Who is that?!'

This is just a quick email to let you know that Anthony Ginsberg, fund manager of three leading tech focused ETFs listed on the LSE (and across Europe), is in London on 16th May, and I wondered if you would like to have a call with him/meet him when he is here.  He can discuss his views on the markets, and the wider tech and healthtech sectors.  Anthony's three ETFs  are:

'Christ! Are you going to meet these characters?'

Have I got the time, Voice?

I hope you are well.

'Who the hell is that?!'

Never, never ... mind.

This is a quick note to let you know that Frank Holmes, fund manager of the US Global Jets ETF, which is listed on the LSE and elsewhere in Europe (as well as in the US)  is in London on 17th May and I am writing to see if you would be interested in having a call with him.

His fund provides exposure to the global airline industry including airline operators and manufacturers from all over the world so he can talk about developments in these areas, and opportunities here to investors.

'Er ... is this one email, boss?'

It's three. But I think I have more ...

'You can't meet all these people!'

Ha! I'm not meeting any of them, man. But it gives me something to write about, doesn't it?

'I suppose.'

So do I.

Vietnam Enterprise Investments Limited (VEIL) seeks long-term capital appreciation through strategic holdings in listed and pre-IPO companies that offer both attractive growth and value metrics, and strong corporate governance.

'Oh.'

I hope you are well.

The HAN-GINS Cloud Technology Equal Weight UCITS ETF (SKYY), which provides equal-weighted access to companies with significant exposure to cloud computing technology.
The HAN-GINS Indxx Healthcare Megatrend Equal Weight UCITS ETF (WELL) is designed to capture securities at the cross-roads of medicine and technology which are shaping the future of healthcare. e.g. robotics,  nanotechnology and genome sequencing.
The HAN-GINS Tech Megatrend Equal Weight UCITS ETF (ITEK) focuses on leading companies that are driving innovation in sectors including robotics & automation, cloud computing & big data, cyber security, future cars, genomics, social media, blockchain and digital entertainment.

Er, okay.

I hope you are well.

The JETS Airline ETF tracks companies within the commercial airline, aircraft manufacturing, and airport & terminal services industries. The index it tracks uses a combination of fundamental factors to determine the most efficient airline companies and provides diversification through exposure to companies around the world listed on well developed stock exchanges.

I'm confused now.

I hope you are well.

I was feeling all right ... earlier.

I hope you are well.

'Jesus! Who is that?!'

I hope you are well.

Please let me know if you would like to speak with Frank.

I hope you are well.

Uh.

Kind regards.

ENDS???

I hope you are well.

No, not any more. Please stop.

I hope you are well.

Please ENDS it now.

I hope you are well.

PLEASE!!!

I hope you are well.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS
ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.

I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.

I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.
I hope you are well.

Help me.

I hope you are well.