Tuesday 15 August 2023

[No. 1,126]

Got no title thats all right.

And okay[1], and maybe Im a bit lazy on days and lots of spins like today aRound here you know[1], and okay[2], and it dont matter do it[1], and maybe Im a bit lazy on days and lots of spins like today aRound here you know[2], and squares squares squares occasionally aRound well Im amazed[1], and it dont matter do it[2], and frankly[1], and squares squares squares occasionally aRound well Im amazed[2], and what can I say to you now ha uh ha ooo[1], and frankly[2], and whatever[1], and what can I say to you now ha uh ha ooo[2], and why you care in your unreality your easy square life without a goddamn clue[1], and whatever[2], and you dont you cant[1], and why you care in your unreality your easy square life without a goddamn clue[2], and its okay Im sure well Im not sure[1], and you dont you cant[2], and anyway yes yes really[1], and its okay Im sure well Im not sure[2], and its always okay for the zombies never feeling anything and I can only envy everyone with that lifestyle[1], and anyway yes yes really[2], and one day it will end never mind[1], and its always okay for the zombies never feeling anything and I can only envy everyone with that lifestyle[2], and maybe you will say it was fun while it lasted or maybe you wont have a clue what has even happened[1], and one day it will end never mind[2], and dont worry about it obviously I wouldnt[1], and maybe you will say it was fun while it lasted or maybe you wont have a clue what has even happened[2], and yeah yeah[1], and dont worry about it obviously I wouldnt[2], and Im tired let me rest from the spinning for a second or two please[1], and yeah yeah[2], and Im not talking to you[1], and Im tired let me rest from the spinning for a second or two please[2], and Im talking to the cosmos so ooo ooo ooo obviously[1], and Im not talking to you[2], and were really close but it makes crazy demands and I find it hard to cope a lot of the time[1], and Im talking to the cosmos so ooo ooo ooo obviously[2], and thats my problem I know[1], and were really close but it makes crazy demands and I find it hard to cope a lot of the time[2], and maybe Ill make it your problem by giving you a slice of my brain soul consciousness ness[1], and thats my problem I know[2], and stranger things have happened at sea so ooo obviously yes[1], and maybe Ill make it your problem by giving you a slice of my brain soul consciousness ness[2], and we have a laugh dont we[1], and stranger things have happened at sea so ooo obviously yes[2], and where are all the kooks on holiday on something[1], and we have a laugh dont we[2], and never mind[1], and where are all the kooks on holiday on something[2], and I dont mind being stuck with you for eternal spins ha ha uh[1], and never mind[2], and this is my life apparently[1], and I dont mind being stuck with you for eternal spins ha ha uh[2], and I would complain but who would understand[1], and this is my life apparently[2], and spiritual aristocrats have it hard[1], and I would complain but who would understand[2], and always have done[1], and spiritual aristocrats have it hard[2], and okay[3], and always have done[2], and maybe Im a bit lazy on days and lots of spins like today aRound here you know[3], and it dont matter do it[3], and squares squares squares occasionally aRound well Im amazed[3], and frankly[3], and what can I say to you now ha uh ha ooo[3], and whatever[3], and why you care in your unreality your easy square life without a goddamn clue[3], and you dont you cant[3], and its okay Im sure well Im not sure[3], and anyway yes yes really[3], and its always okay for the zombies never feeling anything and I can only envy everyone with that lifestyle[3], and one day it will end never mind[3], and maybe you will say it was fun while it lasted or maybe you wont have a clue what has even happened[3], and dont worry about it obviously I wouldnt[3], and yeah yeah[3], and Im tired let me rest from the spinning for a second or two please[3], and Im not talking to you[3], and Im talking to the cosmos so ooo ooo ooo obviously[3], and were really close but it makes crazy demands and I find it hard to cope a lot of the time[3], and thats my problem I know[3], and maybe Ill make it your problem by giving you a slice of my brain soul consciousness ness[3], and stranger things have happened at sea so ooo obviously yes[3], and we have a laugh dont we[3], and where are all the kooks on holiday on something[3], and never mind[3], and I dont mind being stuck with you for eternal spins ha ha uh[3], and this is my life apparently[3], and I would complain but who would understand[3], and spiritual aristocrats have it hard[3], and always have done[3], and

And okay[1], and maybe Im a bit lazy on days and lots of spins like today aRound here you know[1], and okay[2], and it dont matter do it[1], and maybe Im a bit lazy on days and lots of spins like today aRound here you know[2], and squares squares squares occasionally aRound well Im amazed[1], and it dont matter do it[2], and frankly[1], and squares squares squares occasionally aRound well Im amazed[2], and what can I say to you now ha uh ha ooo[1], and frankly[2], and whatever[1], and what can I say to you now ha uh ha ooo[2], and why you care in your unreality your easy square life without a goddamn clue[1], and whatever[2], and you dont you cant[1], and why you care in your unreality your easy square life without a goddamn clue[2], and its okay Im sure well Im not sure[1], and you dont you cant[2], and anyway yes yes really[1], and its okay Im sure well Im not sure[2], and its always okay for the zombies never feeling anything and I can only envy everyone with that lifestyle[1], and anyway yes yes really[2], and one day it will end never mind[1], and its always okay for the zombies never feeling anything and I can only envy everyone with that lifestyle[2], and maybe you will say it was fun while it lasted or maybe you wont have a clue what has even happened[1], and one day it will end never mind[2], and dont worry about it obviously I wouldnt[1], and maybe you will say it was fun while it lasted or maybe you wont have a clue what has even happened[2], and yeah yeah[1], and dont worry about it obviously I wouldnt[2], and Im tired let me rest from the spinning for a second or two please[1], and yeah yeah[2], and Im not talking to you[1], and Im tired let me rest from the spinning for a second or two please[2], and Im talking to the cosmos so ooo ooo ooo obviously[1], and Im not talking to you[2], and were really close but it makes crazy demands and I find it hard to cope a lot of the time[1], and Im talking to the cosmos so ooo ooo ooo obviously[2], and thats my problem I know[1], and were really close but it makes crazy demands and I find it hard to cope a lot of the time[2], and maybe Ill make it your problem by giving you a slice of my brain soul consciousness ness[1], and thats my problem I know[2], and stranger things have happened at sea so ooo obviously yes[1], and maybe Ill make it your problem by giving you a slice of my brain soul consciousness ness[2], and we have a laugh dont we[1], and stranger things have happened at sea so ooo obviously yes[2], and where are all the kooks on holiday on something[1], and we have a laugh dont we[2], and never mind[1], and where are all the kooks on holiday on something[2], and I dont mind being stuck with you for eternal spins ha ha uh[1], and never mind[2], and this is my life apparently[1], and I dont mind being stuck with you for eternal spins ha ha uh[2], and I would complain but who would understand[1], and this is my life apparently[2], and spiritual aristocrats have it hard[1], and I would complain but who would understand[2], and always have done[1], and spiritual aristocrats have it hard[2], and okay[3], and always have done[2], and maybe Im a bit lazy on days and lots of spins like today aRound here you know[3], and it dont matter do it[3], and squares squares squares occasionally aRound well Im amazed[3], and frankly[3], and what can I say to you now ha uh ha ooo[3], and whatever[3], and why you care in your unreality your easy square life without a goddamn clue[3], and you dont you cant[3], and its okay Im sure well Im not sure[3], and anyway yes yes really[3], and its always okay for the zombies never feeling anything and I can only envy everyone with that lifestyle[3], and one day it will end never mind[3], and maybe you will say it was fun while it lasted or maybe you wont have a clue what has even happened[3], and dont worry about it obviously I wouldnt[3], and yeah yeah[3], and Im tired let me rest from the spinning for a second or two please[3], and Im not talking to you[3], and Im talking to the cosmos so ooo ooo ooo obviously[3], and were really close but it makes crazy demands and I find it hard to cope a lot of the time[3], and thats my problem I know[3], and maybe Ill make it your problem by giving you a slice of my brain soul consciousness ness[3], and stranger things have happened at sea so ooo obviously yes[3], and we have a laugh dont we[3], and where are all the kooks on holiday on something[3], and never mind[3], and I dont mind being stuck with you for eternal spins ha ha uh[3], and this is my life apparently[3], and I would complain but who would understand[3], and spiritual aristocrats have it hard[3], and always have done[3], and

And okay[1], and maybe Im a bit lazy on days and lots of spins like today aRound here you know[1], and okay[2], and it dont matter do it[1], and maybe Im a bit lazy on days and lots of spins like today aRound here you know[2], and squares squares squares occasionally aRound well Im amazed[1], and it dont matter do it[2], and frankly[1], and squares squares squares occasionally aRound well Im amazed[2], and what can I say to you now ha uh ha ooo[1], and frankly[2], and whatever[1], and what can I say to you now ha uh ha ooo[2], and why you care in your unreality your easy square life without a goddamn clue[1], and whatever[2], and you dont you cant[1], and why you care in your unreality your easy square life without a goddamn clue[2], and its okay Im sure well Im not sure[1], and you dont you cant[2], and anyway yes yes really[1], and its okay Im sure well Im not sure[2], and its always okay for the zombies never feeling anything and I can only envy everyone with that lifestyle[1], and anyway yes yes really[2], and one day it will end never mind[1], and its always okay for the zombies never feeling anything and I can only envy everyone with that lifestyle[2], and maybe you will say it was fun while it lasted or maybe you wont have a clue what has even happened[1], and one day it will end never mind[2], and dont worry about it obviously I wouldnt[1], and maybe you will say it was fun while it lasted or maybe you wont have a clue what has even happened[2], and yeah yeah[1], and dont worry about it obviously I wouldnt[2], and Im tired let me rest from the spinning for a second or two please[1], and yeah yeah[2], and Im not talking to you[1], and Im tired let me rest from the spinning for a second or two please[2], and Im talking to the cosmos so ooo ooo ooo obviously[1], and Im not talking to you[2], and were really close but it makes crazy demands and I find it hard to cope a lot of the time[1], and Im talking to the cosmos so ooo ooo ooo obviously[2], and thats my problem I know[1], and were really close but it makes crazy demands and I find it hard to cope a lot of the time[2], and maybe Ill make it your problem by giving you a slice of my brain soul consciousness ness[1], and thats my problem I know[2], and stranger things have happened at sea so ooo obviously yes[1], and maybe Ill make it your problem by giving you a slice of my brain soul consciousness ness[2], and we have a laugh dont we[1], and stranger things have happened at sea so ooo obviously yes[2], and where are all the kooks on holiday on something[1], and we have a laugh dont we[2], and never mind[1], and where are all the kooks on holiday on something[2], and I dont mind being stuck with you for eternal spins ha ha uh[1], and never mind[2], and this is my life apparently[1], and I dont mind being stuck with you for eternal spins ha ha uh[2], and I would complain but who would understand[1], and this is my life apparently[2], and spiritual aristocrats have it hard[1], and I would complain but who would understand[2], and always have done[1], and spiritual aristocrats have it hard[2], and okay[3], and always have done[2], and maybe Im a bit lazy on days and lots of spins like today aRound here you know[3], and it dont matter do it[3], and squares squares squares occasionally aRound well Im amazed[3], and frankly[3], and what can I say to you now ha uh ha ooo[3], and whatever[3], and why you care in your unreality your easy square life without a goddamn clue[3], and you dont you cant[3], and its okay Im sure well Im not sure[3], and anyway yes yes really[3], and its always okay for the zombies never feeling anything and I can only envy everyone with that lifestyle[3], and one day it will end never mind[3], and maybe you will say it was fun while it lasted or maybe you wont have a clue what has even happened[3], and dont worry about it obviously I wouldnt[3], and yeah yeah[3], and Im tired let me rest from the spinning for a second or two please[3], and Im not talking to you[3], and Im talking to the cosmos so ooo ooo ooo obviously[3], and were really close but it makes crazy demands and I find it hard to cope a lot of the time[3], and thats my problem I know[3], and maybe Ill make it your problem by giving you a slice of my brain soul consciousness ness[3], and stranger things have happened at sea so ooo obviously yes[3], and we have a laugh dont we[3], and where are all the kooks on holiday on something[3], and never mind[3], and I dont mind being stuck with you for eternal spins ha ha uh[3], and this is my life apparently[3], and I would complain but who would understand[3], and spiritual aristocrats have it hard[3], and always have done[3], and