Tuesday 29 August 2023

[No. 1,130]

And words words[1], and its nice and relaxed here with words that dont need to do nothing man[1], and words words[2], and Im happy I dont want the stress[1], and its nice and relaxed here with words that dont need to do nothing man[2], and sometimes I do of course[1], and Im happy I dont want the stress[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and theres little war when youre dizzy[1], and sometimes I do of course[2], and poetry is the big war obviously[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and theres little war when youre dizzy[2], and fight fight fight or spin spin spin[1], and poetry is the big war obviously[2], and smoke and bullets or swords I dont know Im just fighting through the chaos[1], and fight fight fight or spin spin spin[2], and lets embrace it here[1], and smoke and bullets or swords I dont know Im just fighting through the chaos[2], and or or or just ignore it[1], and lets embrace it here[2], and I can roll like a tearful mess on the floor and foam from my mouth or on the ceiling oh who cares[1], and or or or just ignore it[2], and this is a holiday[1], and I can roll like a tearful mess on the floor and foam from my mouth or on the ceiling oh who cares[2], and the beautiful thing is the kooks you support me while the squares dont know a thing[1], and this is a holiday[2], and oh not a thing[1], and the beautiful thing is the kooks you support me while the squares dont know a thing[2], and they know even less when I spin without a title and without punctuation ha ha ha[1], and oh not a thing[2], and maybe they think too much but we feel a lot dont we[1], and they know even less when I spin without a title and without punctuation ha ha ha[2], and we feel too much maybe I dont know I just like it so what its not a crime is it[1], and maybe they think too much but we feel a lot dont we[2], and never ever mind with no brain is best[1], and we feel too much maybe I dont know I just like it so what its not a crime is it[2], and this is a great holiday from poetry and I had a real battle at the weekend man[1], and never ever mind with no brain is best[2], and blood and guts it was brutal[1], and this is a great holiday from poetry and I had a real battle at the weekend man[2], and but Im still standing uh still spinning and I will live to fight another day[1], and blood and guts it was brutal[2], and fight to live[1], and but Im still standing uh still spinning and I will live to fight another day[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and we gotta keep going otherwise we will stop and thats not wise[1], and fight to live[2], and does that make sense not that I care ha ha ha[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and we gotta keep going otherwise we will stop and thats not wise[2], and there will always be words there will never be silence there will never be peace[1], and does that make sense not that I care ha ha ha[2], and its tough but its just the way it is[1], and there will always be words there will never be silence there will never be peace[2], and more come on[1], and its tough but its just the way it is[2], and words words[3], and more come on[2], and its nice and relaxed here with words that dont need to do nothing man[3], and Im happy I dont want the stress[3], and sometimes I do of course[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and theres little war when youre dizzy[3], and poetry is the big war obviously[3], and fight fight fight or spin spin spin[3], and smoke and bullets or swords I dont know Im just fighting through the chaos[3], and lets embrace it here[3], and or or or just ignore it[3], and I can roll like a tearful mess on the floor and foam from my mouth or on the ceiling oh who cares[3], and this is a holiday[3], and the beautiful thing is the kooks you support me while the squares dont know a thing[3], and oh not a thing[3], and they know even less when I spin without a title and without punctuation ha ha ha[3], and maybe they think too much but we feel a lot dont we[3], and we feel too much maybe I dont know I just like it so what its not a crime is it[3], and never ever mind with no brain is best[3], and this is a great holiday from poetry and I had a real battle at the weekend man[3], and blood and guts it was brutal[3], and but Im still standing uh still spinning and I will live to fight another day[3], and fight to live[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and we gotta keep going otherwise we will stop and thats not wise[3], and does that make sense not that I care ha ha ha[3], and there will always be words there will never be silence there will never be peace[3], and its tough but its just the way it is[3], and more come on[3], and

And words words[1], and its nice and relaxed here with words that dont need to do nothing man[1], and words words[2], and Im happy I dont want the stress[1], and its nice and relaxed here with words that dont need to do nothing man[2], and sometimes I do of course[1], and Im happy I dont want the stress[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and theres little war when youre dizzy[1], and sometimes I do of course[2], and poetry is the big war obviously[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and theres little war when youre dizzy[2], and fight fight fight or spin spin spin[1], and poetry is the big war obviously[2], and smoke and bullets or swords I dont know Im just fighting through the chaos[1], and fight fight fight or spin spin spin[2], and lets embrace it here[1], and smoke and bullets or swords I dont know Im just fighting through the chaos[2], and or or or just ignore it[1], and lets embrace it here[2], and I can roll like a tearful mess on the floor and foam from my mouth or on the ceiling oh who cares[1], and or or or just ignore it[2], and this is a holiday[1], and I can roll like a tearful mess on the floor and foam from my mouth or on the ceiling oh who cares[2], and the beautiful thing is the kooks you support me while the squares dont know a thing[1], and this is a holiday[2], and oh not a thing[1], and the beautiful thing is the kooks you support me while the squares dont know a thing[2], and they know even less when I spin without a title and without punctuation ha ha ha[1], and oh not a thing[2], and maybe they think too much but we feel a lot dont we[1], and they know even less when I spin without a title and without punctuation ha ha ha[2], and we feel too much maybe I dont know I just like it so what its not a crime is it[1], and maybe they think too much but we feel a lot dont we[2], and never ever mind with no brain is best[1], and we feel too much maybe I dont know I just like it so what its not a crime is it[2], and this is a great holiday from poetry and I had a real battle at the weekend man[1], and never ever mind with no brain is best[2], and blood and guts it was brutal[1], and this is a great holiday from poetry and I had a real battle at the weekend man[2], and but Im still standing uh still spinning and I will live to fight another day[1], and blood and guts it was brutal[2], and fight to live[1], and but Im still standing uh still spinning and I will live to fight another day[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and we gotta keep going otherwise we will stop and thats not wise[1], and fight to live[2], and does that make sense not that I care ha ha ha[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and we gotta keep going otherwise we will stop and thats not wise[2], and there will always be words there will never be silence there will never be peace[1], and does that make sense not that I care ha ha ha[2], and its tough but its just the way it is[1], and there will always be words there will never be silence there will never be peace[2], and more come on[1], and its tough but its just the way it is[2], and words words[3], and more come on[2], and its nice and relaxed here with words that dont need to do nothing man[3], and Im happy I dont want the stress[3], and sometimes I do of course[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and theres little war when youre dizzy[3], and poetry is the big war obviously[3], and fight fight fight or spin spin spin[3], and smoke and bullets or swords I dont know Im just fighting through the chaos[3], and lets embrace it here[3], and or or or just ignore it[3], and I can roll like a tearful mess on the floor and foam from my mouth or on the ceiling oh who cares[3], and this is a holiday[3], and the beautiful thing is the kooks you support me while the squares dont know a thing[3], and oh not a thing[3], and they know even less when I spin without a title and without punctuation ha ha ha[3], and maybe they think too much but we feel a lot dont we[3], and we feel too much maybe I dont know I just like it so what its not a crime is it[3], and never ever mind with no brain is best[3], and this is a great holiday from poetry and I had a real battle at the weekend man[3], and blood and guts it was brutal[3], and but Im still standing uh still spinning and I will live to fight another day[3], and fight to live[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and we gotta keep going otherwise we will stop and thats not wise[3], and does that make sense not that I care ha ha ha[3], and there will always be words there will never be silence there will never be peace[3], and its tough but its just the way it is[3], and more come on[3], and

And words words[1], and its nice and relaxed here with words that dont need to do nothing man[1], and words words[2], and Im happy I dont want the stress[1], and its nice and relaxed here with words that dont need to do nothing man[2], and sometimes I do of course[1], and Im happy I dont want the stress[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and theres little war when youre dizzy[1], and sometimes I do of course[2], and poetry is the big war obviously[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and theres little war when youre dizzy[2], and fight fight fight or spin spin spin[1], and poetry is the big war obviously[2], and smoke and bullets or swords I dont know Im just fighting through the chaos[1], and fight fight fight or spin spin spin[2], and lets embrace it here[1], and smoke and bullets or swords I dont know Im just fighting through the chaos[2], and or or or just ignore it[1], and lets embrace it here[2], and I can roll like a tearful mess on the floor and foam from my mouth or on the ceiling oh who cares[1], and or or or just ignore it[2], and this is a holiday[1], and I can roll like a tearful mess on the floor and foam from my mouth or on the ceiling oh who cares[2], and the beautiful thing is the kooks you support me while the squares dont know a thing[1], and this is a holiday[2], and oh not a thing[1], and the beautiful thing is the kooks you support me while the squares dont know a thing[2], and they know even less when I spin without a title and without punctuation ha ha ha[1], and oh not a thing[2], and maybe they think too much but we feel a lot dont we[1], and they know even less when I spin without a title and without punctuation ha ha ha[2], and we feel too much maybe I dont know I just like it so what its not a crime is it[1], and maybe they think too much but we feel a lot dont we[2], and never ever mind with no brain is best[1], and we feel too much maybe I dont know I just like it so what its not a crime is it[2], and this is a great holiday from poetry and I had a real battle at the weekend man[1], and never ever mind with no brain is best[2], and blood and guts it was brutal[1], and this is a great holiday from poetry and I had a real battle at the weekend man[2], and but Im still standing uh still spinning and I will live to fight another day[1], and blood and guts it was brutal[2], and fight to live[1], and but Im still standing uh still spinning and I will live to fight another day[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and we gotta keep going otherwise we will stop and thats not wise[1], and fight to live[2], and does that make sense not that I care ha ha ha[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and we gotta keep going otherwise we will stop and thats not wise[2], and there will always be words there will never be silence there will never be peace[1], and does that make sense not that I care ha ha ha[2], and its tough but its just the way it is[1], and there will always be words there will never be silence there will never be peace[2], and more come on[1], and its tough but its just the way it is[2], and words words[3], and more come on[2], and its nice and relaxed here with words that dont need to do nothing man[3], and Im happy I dont want the stress[3], and sometimes I do of course[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and theres little war when youre dizzy[3], and poetry is the big war obviously[3], and fight fight fight or spin spin spin[3], and smoke and bullets or swords I dont know Im just fighting through the chaos[3], and lets embrace it here[3], and or or or just ignore it[3], and I can roll like a tearful mess on the floor and foam from my mouth or on the ceiling oh who cares[3], and this is a holiday[3], and the beautiful thing is the kooks you support me while the squares dont know a thing[3], and oh not a thing[3], and they know even less when I spin without a title and without punctuation ha ha ha[3], and maybe they think too much but we feel a lot dont we[3], and we feel too much maybe I dont know I just like it so what its not a crime is it[3], and never ever mind with no brain is best[3], and this is a great holiday from poetry and I had a real battle at the weekend man[3], and blood and guts it was brutal[3], and but Im still standing uh still spinning and I will live to fight another day[3], and fight to live[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and we gotta keep going otherwise we will stop and thats not wise[3], and does that make sense not that I care ha ha ha[3], and there will always be words there will never be silence there will never be peace[3], and its tough but its just the way it is[3], and more come on[3], and