Tuesday 7 November 2023

[No. 1,148] Pure so ooo ooo ooo

And uh uh[1], and so ooo ooo ooo[1], and uh uh[2], and gotta be gotta be you understand[1], and so ooo ooo ooo[2], and do you[1], and gotta be gotta be you understand[2], and aRound aRound aRound might help might not to spin to spin off all the distractions[1], and do you[2], and all the dirt stuck[1], and aRound aRound aRound might help might not to spin to spin off all the distractions[2], and were so ooo ooo ooo distracted aint we[1], and all the dirt stuck[2], and our eyes our eyes[1], and were so ooo ooo ooo distracted aint we[2], and aRound aRound aRound can be confusing not helpful[1], and our eyes our eyes[2], and in the dirt of it all[1], and aRound aRound aRound can be confusing not helpful[2], and our minds[1], and in the dirt of it all[2], and aRound aRound aRound if only it would stop[1], and our minds[2], and its a tragedy for us but not for them[1], and aRound aRound aRound if only it would stop[2], and if only we could[1], and its a tragedy for us but not for them[2], and hate them[1], and if only we could[2], and never ever ever mind ah as we crawl through the world dreaming of wings dreaming of magical flight eh[1], and hate them[2], and ha uh ha uh[1], and never ever ever mind ah as we crawl through the world dreaming of wings dreaming of magical flight eh[2], and we can do it the dreaming I mean[1], and ha uh ha uh[2], and try try[1], and we can do it the dreaming I mean[2], and yes yes we can dream of being free breaking away from the cold world and all its nonsense[1], and try try[2], and you you you[1], and yes yes we can dream of being free breaking away from the cold world and all its nonsense[2], and how pure are you do you know and tell me if you can how pure do you feel and just blink your eyes[1], and you you you[2], and I wont tell anyone youve been here feeling low feeling bad[1], and how pure are you do you know and tell me if you can how pure do you feel and just blink your eyes[2], and its hard I know[1], and I wont tell anyone youve been here feeling low feeling bad[2], and be pure be pure for your goals[1], and its hard I know[2], and I know one day you want to be flying through space an eternal dolphin man I want the same[1], and be pure be pure for your goals[2], and you do dont you[1], and I know one day you want to be flying through space an eternal dolphin man I want the same[2], and its a great dream a great vision to have[1], and you do dont you[2], and listen to me[1], and its a great dream a great vision to have[2], and my kook oh my kook[1], and listen to me[2], and I wont tell anyone that youre as crazy as a shithouse rat and I can keep a secret you know[1], and my kook oh my kook[2], and so just relax so ooo ooo ooo[1], and I wont tell anyone that youre as crazy as a shithouse rat and I can keep a secret you know[2], and just be pure[1], and so just relax so ooo ooo ooo[2], and uh uh[3], and just be pure[2], and so ooo ooo ooo[3], and gotta be gotta be you understand[3], and do you[3], and aRound aRound aRound might help might not to spin to spin off all the distractions[3], and all the dirt stuck[3], and were so ooo ooo ooo distracted aint we[3], and our eyes our eyes[3], and aRound aRound aRound can be confusing not helpful[3], and in the dirt of it all[3], and our minds[3], and aRound aRound aRound if only it would stop[3], and its a tragedy for us but not for them[3], and if only we could[3], and hate them[3], and never ever ever mind ah as we crawl through the world dreaming of wings dreaming of magical flight eh[3], and ha uh ha uh[3], and we can do it the dreaming I mean[3], and try try[3], and yes yes we can dream of being free breaking away from the cold world and all its nonsense[3], and you you you[3], and how pure are you do you know and tell me if you can how pure do you feel and just blink your eyes[3], and I wont tell anyone youve been here feeling low feeling bad[3], and its hard I know[3], and be pure be pure for your goals[3], and I know one day you want to be flying through space an eternal dolphin man I want the same[3], and you do dont you[3], and its a great dream a great vision to have[3], and listen to me[3], and my kook oh my kook[3], and I wont tell anyone that youre as crazy as a shithouse rat and I can keep a secret you know[3], and so just relax so ooo ooo ooo[3], and just be pure[3], and

And uh uh[1], and so ooo ooo ooo[1], and uh uh[2], and gotta be gotta be you understand[1], and so ooo ooo ooo[2], and do you[1], and gotta be gotta be you understand[2], and aRound aRound aRound might help might not to spin to spin off all the distractions[1], and do you[2], and all the dirt stuck[1], and aRound aRound aRound might help might not to spin to spin off all the distractions[2], and were so ooo ooo ooo distracted aint we[1], and all the dirt stuck[2], and our eyes our eyes[1], and were so ooo ooo ooo distracted aint we[2], and aRound aRound aRound can be confusing not helpful[1], and our eyes our eyes[2], and in the dirt of it all[1], and aRound aRound aRound can be confusing not helpful[2], and our minds[1], and in the dirt of it all[2], and aRound aRound aRound if only it would stop[1], and our minds[2], and its a tragedy for us but not for them[1], and aRound aRound aRound if only it would stop[2], and if only we could[1], and its a tragedy for us but not for them[2], and hate them[1], and if only we could[2], and never ever ever mind ah as we crawl through the world dreaming of wings dreaming of magical flight eh[1], and hate them[2], and ha uh ha uh[1], and never ever ever mind ah as we crawl through the world dreaming of wings dreaming of magical flight eh[2], and we can do it the dreaming I mean[1], and ha uh ha uh[2], and try try[1], and we can do it the dreaming I mean[2], and yes yes we can dream of being free breaking away from the cold world and all its nonsense[1], and try try[2], and you you you[1], and yes yes we can dream of being free breaking away from the cold world and all its nonsense[2], and how pure are you do you know and tell me if you can how pure do you feel and just blink your eyes[1], and you you you[2], and I wont tell anyone youve been here feeling low feeling bad[1], and how pure are you do you know and tell me if you can how pure do you feel and just blink your eyes[2], and its hard I know[1], and I wont tell anyone youve been here feeling low feeling bad[2], and be pure be pure for your goals[1], and its hard I know[2], and I know one day you want to be flying through space an eternal dolphin man I want the same[1], and be pure be pure for your goals[2], and you do dont you[1], and I know one day you want to be flying through space an eternal dolphin man I want the same[2], and its a great dream a great vision to have[1], and you do dont you[2], and listen to me[1], and its a great dream a great vision to have[2], and my kook oh my kook[1], and listen to me[2], and I wont tell anyone that youre as crazy as a shithouse rat and I can keep a secret you know[1], and my kook oh my kook[2], and so just relax so ooo ooo ooo[1], and I wont tell anyone that youre as crazy as a shithouse rat and I can keep a secret you know[2], and just be pure[1], and so just relax so ooo ooo ooo[2], and uh uh[3], and just be pure[2], and so ooo ooo ooo[3], and gotta be gotta be you understand[3], and do you[3], and aRound aRound aRound might help might not to spin to spin off all the distractions[3], and all the dirt stuck[3], and were so ooo ooo ooo distracted aint we[3], and our eyes our eyes[3], and aRound aRound aRound can be confusing not helpful[3], and in the dirt of it all[3], and our minds[3], and aRound aRound aRound if only it would stop[3], and its a tragedy for us but not for them[3], and if only we could[3], and hate them[3], and never ever ever mind ah as we crawl through the world dreaming of wings dreaming of magical flight eh[3], and ha uh ha uh[3], and we can do it the dreaming I mean[3], and try try[3], and yes yes we can dream of being free breaking away from the cold world and all its nonsense[3], and you you you[3], and how pure are you do you know and tell me if you can how pure do you feel and just blink your eyes[3], and I wont tell anyone youve been here feeling low feeling bad[3], and its hard I know[3], and be pure be pure for your goals[3], and I know one day you want to be flying through space an eternal dolphin man I want the same[3], and you do dont you[3], and its a great dream a great vision to have[3], and listen to me[3], and my kook oh my kook[3], and I wont tell anyone that youre as crazy as a shithouse rat and I can keep a secret you know[3], and so just relax so ooo ooo ooo[3], and just be pure[3], and

And uh uh[1], and so ooo ooo ooo[1], and uh uh[2], and gotta be gotta be you understand[1], and so ooo ooo ooo[2], and do you[1], and gotta be gotta be you understand[2], and aRound aRound aRound might help might not to spin to spin off all the distractions[1], and do you[2], and all the dirt stuck[1], and aRound aRound aRound might help might not to spin to spin off all the distractions[2], and were so ooo ooo ooo distracted aint we[1], and all the dirt stuck[2], and our eyes our eyes[1], and were so ooo ooo ooo distracted aint we[2], and aRound aRound aRound can be confusing not helpful[1], and our eyes our eyes[2], and in the dirt of it all[1], and aRound aRound aRound can be confusing not helpful[2], and our minds[1], and in the dirt of it all[2], and aRound aRound aRound if only it would stop[1], and our minds[2], and its a tragedy for us but not for them[1], and aRound aRound aRound if only it would stop[2], and if only we could[1], and its a tragedy for us but not for them[2], and hate them[1], and if only we could[2], and never ever ever mind ah as we crawl through the world dreaming of wings dreaming of magical flight eh[1], and hate them[2], and ha uh ha uh[1], and never ever ever mind ah as we crawl through the world dreaming of wings dreaming of magical flight eh[2], and we can do it the dreaming I mean[1], and ha uh ha uh[2], and try try[1], and we can do it the dreaming I mean[2], and yes yes we can dream of being free breaking away from the cold world and all its nonsense[1], and try try[2], and you you you[1], and yes yes we can dream of being free breaking away from the cold world and all its nonsense[2], and how pure are you do you know and tell me if you can how pure do you feel and just blink your eyes[1], and you you you[2], and I wont tell anyone youve been here feeling low feeling bad[1], and how pure are you do you know and tell me if you can how pure do you feel and just blink your eyes[2], and its hard I know[1], and I wont tell anyone youve been here feeling low feeling bad[2], and be pure be pure for your goals[1], and its hard I know[2], and I know one day you want to be flying through space an eternal dolphin man I want the same[1], and be pure be pure for your goals[2], and you do dont you[1], and I know one day you want to be flying through space an eternal dolphin man I want the same[2], and its a great dream a great vision to have[1], and you do dont you[2], and listen to me[1], and its a great dream a great vision to have[2], and my kook oh my kook[1], and listen to me[2], and I wont tell anyone that youre as crazy as a shithouse rat and I can keep a secret you know[1], and my kook oh my kook[2], and so just relax so ooo ooo ooo[1], and I wont tell anyone that youre as crazy as a shithouse rat and I can keep a secret you know[2], and just be pure[1], and so just relax so ooo ooo ooo[2], and uh uh[3], and just be pure[2], and so ooo ooo ooo[3], and gotta be gotta be you understand[3], and do you[3], and aRound aRound aRound might help might not to spin to spin off all the distractions[3], and all the dirt stuck[3], and were so ooo ooo ooo distracted aint we[3], and our eyes our eyes[3], and aRound aRound aRound can be confusing not helpful[3], and in the dirt of it all[3], and our minds[3], and aRound aRound aRound if only it would stop[3], and its a tragedy for us but not for them[3], and if only we could[3], and hate them[3], and never ever ever mind ah as we crawl through the world dreaming of wings dreaming of magical flight eh[3], and ha uh ha uh[3], and we can do it the dreaming I mean[3], and try try[3], and yes yes we can dream of being free breaking away from the cold world and all its nonsense[3], and you you you[3], and how pure are you do you know and tell me if you can how pure do you feel and just blink your eyes[3], and I wont tell anyone youve been here feeling low feeling bad[3], and its hard I know[3], and be pure be pure for your goals[3], and I know one day you want to be flying through space an eternal dolphin man I want the same[3], and you do dont you[3], and its a great dream a great vision to have[3], and listen to me[3], and my kook oh my kook[3], and I wont tell anyone that youre as crazy as a shithouse rat and I can keep a secret you know[3], and so just relax so ooo ooo ooo[3], and just be pure[3], and