Monday 27 November 2023

[No. 1,153] Uh yippee

No, it's not a fresh start. How many times do I need to tell you people? There are no fresh starts. Learn from me.

And come on[1], and its a fresh start[1], and come on[2], and yeah yeah[1], and its a fresh start[2], and is it it is yes it must be[1], and yeah yeah[2], and I know Im not deluded man[1], and is it it is yes it must be[2], and now its all PR emails obviously except for this obviously because we still need to get dizzy dont we[1], and I know Im not deluded man[2], and do we[1], and now its all PR emails obviously except for this obviously because we still need to get dizzy dont we[2], and we do I know we do yes[1], and do we[2], and ah come on[1], and we do I know we do yes[2], and keep believing in the dizzy life all aRound because uh uh I dont know I guess were addicted[1], and ah come on[2], and our brains are a mess[1], and keep believing in the dizzy life all aRound because uh uh I dont know I guess were addicted[2], and we cant do the finance stuff endlessly I cant even remember the last time we got money aRound[1], and our brains are a mess[2], and can you[1], and we cant do the finance stuff endlessly I cant even remember the last time we got money aRound[2], and or or or got the financial workers here[1], and can you[2], and theyre all busy or something square stuff ha ha ha[1], and or or or got the financial workers here[2], and were happy as we are[1], and theyre all busy or something square stuff ha ha ha[2], and its better for us if were alone together all kooks together such a great elite eh true kings and queens maybe[1], and were happy as we are[2], and anyway anyway[1], and its better for us if were alone together all kooks together such a great elite eh true kings and queens maybe[2], and words words words keep coming and they will never stop ----- or spun like this there will always be words[1], and anyway anyway[2], and imagine the silence I cant[1], and words words words keep coming and they will never stop ----- or spun like this there will always be words[2], and listen there may be chaos here that we have to deal with but I swear Im controlling the ----s[1], and imagine the silence I cant[2], and because because I[1], and listen there may be chaos here that we have to deal with but I swear Im controlling the ----s[2], and yeah yeah it takes a lot of energy and a lot of willpower and it aint easy but it must be done must be[1], and because because I[2], and must it yes[1], and yeah yeah it takes a lot of energy and a lot of willpower and it aint easy but it must be done must be[2], and this is some sort of I dont know what actually I cant say its a relief because chaos disturbs our peace[1], and must it yes[2], and words are difficult in all ways[1], and this is some sort of I dont know what actually I cant say its a relief because chaos disturbs our peace[2], and uh uh no squares here I presume you all know what I mean and just think[1], and words are difficult in all ways[2], and its nearly Christmas yippee[1], and uh uh no squares here I presume you all know what I mean and just think[2], and come on[3], and its nearly Christmas yippee[2], and its a fresh start[3], and yeah yeah[3], and is it it is yes it must be[3], and I know Im not deluded man[3], and now its all PR emails obviously except for this obviously because we still need to get dizzy dont we[3], and do we[3], and we do I know we do yes[3], and ah come on[3], and keep believing in the dizzy life all aRound because uh uh I dont know I guess were addicted[3], and our brains are a mess[3], and we cant do the finance stuff endlessly I cant even remember the last time we got money aRound[3], and can you[3], and or or or got the financial workers here[3], and theyre all busy or something square stuff ha ha ha[3], and were happy as we are[3], and its better for us if were alone together all kooks together such a great elite eh true kings and queens maybe[3], and anyway anyway[3], and words words words keep coming and they will never stop ----- or spun like this there will always be words[3], and imagine the silence I cant[3], and listen there may be chaos here that we have to deal with but I swear Im controlling the ----s[3], and because because I[3], and yeah yeah it takes a lot of energy and a lot of willpower and it aint easy but it must be done must be[3], and must it yes[3], and this is some sort of I dont know what actually I cant say its a relief because chaos disturbs our peace[3], and words are difficult in all ways[3], and uh uh no squares here I presume you all know what I mean and just think[3], and its nearly Christmas yippee[3], and

And come on[1], and its a fresh start[1], and come on[2], and yeah yeah[1], and its a fresh start[2], and is it it is yes it must be[1], and yeah yeah[2], and I know Im not deluded man[1], and is it it is yes it must be[2], and now its all PR emails obviously except for this obviously because we still need to get dizzy dont we[1], and I know Im not deluded man[2], and do we[1], and now its all PR emails obviously except for this obviously because we still need to get dizzy dont we[2], and we do I know we do yes[1], and do we[2], and ah come on[1], and we do I know we do yes[2], and keep believing in the dizzy life all aRound because uh uh I dont know I guess were addicted[1], and ah come on[2], and our brains are a mess[1], and keep believing in the dizzy life all aRound because uh uh I dont know I guess were addicted[2], and we cant do the finance stuff endlessly I cant even remember the last time we got money aRound[1], and our brains are a mess[2], and can you[1], and we cant do the finance stuff endlessly I cant even remember the last time we got money aRound[2], and or or or got the financial workers here[1], and can you[2], and theyre all busy or something square stuff ha ha ha[1], and or or or got the financial workers here[2], and were happy as we are[1], and theyre all busy or something square stuff ha ha ha[2], and its better for us if were alone together all kooks together such a great elite eh true kings and queens maybe[1], and were happy as we are[2], and anyway anyway[1], and its better for us if were alone together all kooks together such a great elite eh true kings and queens maybe[2], and words words words keep coming and they will never stop ----- or spun like this there will always be words[1], and anyway anyway[2], and imagine the silence I cant[1], and words words words keep coming and they will never stop ----- or spun like this there will always be words[2], and listen there may be chaos here that we have to deal with but I swear Im controlling the ----s[1], and imagine the silence I cant[2], and because because I[1], and listen there may be chaos here that we have to deal with but I swear Im controlling the ----s[2], and yeah yeah it takes a lot of energy and a lot of willpower and it aint easy but it must be done must be[1], and because because I[2], and must it yes[1], and yeah yeah it takes a lot of energy and a lot of willpower and it aint easy but it must be done must be[2], and this is some sort of I dont know what actually I cant say its a relief because chaos disturbs our peace[1], and must it yes[2], and words are difficult in all ways[1], and this is some sort of I dont know what actually I cant say its a relief because chaos disturbs our peace[2], and uh uh no squares here I presume you all know what I mean and just think[1], and words are difficult in all ways[2], and its nearly Christmas yippee[1], and uh uh no squares here I presume you all know what I mean and just think[2], and come on[3], and its nearly Christmas yippee[2], and its a fresh start[3], and yeah yeah[3], and is it it is yes it must be[3], and I know Im not deluded man[3], and now its all PR emails obviously except for this obviously because we still need to get dizzy dont we[3], and do we[3], and we do I know we do yes[3], and ah come on[3], and keep believing in the dizzy life all aRound because uh uh I dont know I guess were addicted[3], and our brains are a mess[3], and we cant do the finance stuff endlessly I cant even remember the last time we got money aRound[3], and can you[3], and or or or got the financial workers here[3], and theyre all busy or something square stuff ha ha ha[3], and were happy as we are[3], and its better for us if were alone together all kooks together such a great elite eh true kings and queens maybe[3], and anyway anyway[3], and words words words keep coming and they will never stop ----- or spun like this there will always be words[3], and imagine the silence I cant[3], and listen there may be chaos here that we have to deal with but I swear Im controlling the ----s[3], and because because I[3], and yeah yeah it takes a lot of energy and a lot of willpower and it aint easy but it must be done must be[3], and must it yes[3], and this is some sort of I dont know what actually I cant say its a relief because chaos disturbs our peace[3], and words are difficult in all ways[3], and uh uh no squares here I presume you all know what I mean and just think[3], and its nearly Christmas yippee[3], and

And come on[1], and its a fresh start[1], and come on[2], and yeah yeah[1], and its a fresh start[2], and is it it is yes it must be[1], and yeah yeah[2], and I know Im not deluded man[1], and is it it is yes it must be[2], and now its all PR emails obviously except for this obviously because we still need to get dizzy dont we[1], and I know Im not deluded man[2], and do we[1], and now its all PR emails obviously except for this obviously because we still need to get dizzy dont we[2], and we do I know we do yes[1], and do we[2], and ah come on[1], and we do I know we do yes[2], and keep believing in the dizzy life all aRound because uh uh I dont know I guess were addicted[1], and ah come on[2], and our brains are a mess[1], and keep believing in the dizzy life all aRound because uh uh I dont know I guess were addicted[2], and we cant do the finance stuff endlessly I cant even remember the last time we got money aRound[1], and our brains are a mess[2], and can you[1], and we cant do the finance stuff endlessly I cant even remember the last time we got money aRound[2], and or or or got the financial workers here[1], and can you[2], and theyre all busy or something square stuff ha ha ha[1], and or or or got the financial workers here[2], and were happy as we are[1], and theyre all busy or something square stuff ha ha ha[2], and its better for us if were alone together all kooks together such a great elite eh true kings and queens maybe[1], and were happy as we are[2], and anyway anyway[1], and its better for us if were alone together all kooks together such a great elite eh true kings and queens maybe[2], and words words words keep coming and they will never stop ----- or spun like this there will always be words[1], and anyway anyway[2], and imagine the silence I cant[1], and words words words keep coming and they will never stop ----- or spun like this there will always be words[2], and listen there may be chaos here that we have to deal with but I swear Im controlling the ----s[1], and imagine the silence I cant[2], and because because I[1], and listen there may be chaos here that we have to deal with but I swear Im controlling the ----s[2], and yeah yeah it takes a lot of energy and a lot of willpower and it aint easy but it must be done must be[1], and because because I[2], and must it yes[1], and yeah yeah it takes a lot of energy and a lot of willpower and it aint easy but it must be done must be[2], and this is some sort of I dont know what actually I cant say its a relief because chaos disturbs our peace[1], and must it yes[2], and words are difficult in all ways[1], and this is some sort of I dont know what actually I cant say its a relief because chaos disturbs our peace[2], and uh uh no squares here I presume you all know what I mean and just think[1], and words are difficult in all ways[2], and its nearly Christmas yippee[1], and uh uh no squares here I presume you all know what I mean and just think[2], and come on[3], and its nearly Christmas yippee[2], and its a fresh start[3], and yeah yeah[3], and is it it is yes it must be[3], and I know Im not deluded man[3], and now its all PR emails obviously except for this obviously because we still need to get dizzy dont we[3], and do we[3], and we do I know we do yes[3], and ah come on[3], and keep believing in the dizzy life all aRound because uh uh I dont know I guess were addicted[3], and our brains are a mess[3], and we cant do the finance stuff endlessly I cant even remember the last time we got money aRound[3], and can you[3], and or or or got the financial workers here[3], and theyre all busy or something square stuff ha ha ha[3], and were happy as we are[3], and its better for us if were alone together all kooks together such a great elite eh true kings and queens maybe[3], and anyway anyway[3], and words words words keep coming and they will never stop ----- or spun like this there will always be words[3], and imagine the silence I cant[3], and listen there may be chaos here that we have to deal with but I swear Im controlling the ----s[3], and because because I[3], and yeah yeah it takes a lot of energy and a lot of willpower and it aint easy but it must be done must be[3], and must it yes[3], and this is some sort of I dont know what actually I cant say its a relief because chaos disturbs our peace[3], and words are difficult in all ways[3], and uh uh no squares here I presume you all know what I mean and just think[3], and its nearly Christmas yippee[3], and