Monday 20 November 2023

[No. 1,151]

And and[1], and I just dont know you know do you know no I dont imagine you do but words keep coming[1], and and[2], and there is no subject is there[1], and I just dont know you know do you know no I dont imagine you do but words keep coming[2], and its all so ooo sad but true everything I say and we dont actually need a meaning of any kind do we[1], and there is no subject is there[2], and we are breathing for fun these days[1], and its all so ooo sad but true everything I say and we dont actually need a meaning of any kind do we[2], and we spin of course ah that will never end because even when Im gone for good over a thousand will be here[1], and we are breathing for fun these days[2], and conceptuals yes conceptuals[1], and we spin of course ah that will never end because even when Im gone for good over a thousand will be here[2], and people will come following the poems wondering just what the hell I was doing and will they have a clue[1], and conceptuals yes conceptuals[2], and ha ha I dont know dont care to be honest ha yeah[1], and people will come following the poems wondering just what the hell I was doing and will they have a clue[2], and Im hoping Ill be in Owlman land soon because something has got to change you dig I cant stay in the city[1], and ha ha I dont know dont care to be honest ha yeah[2], and Im thinking praying twenty poems by Christmas[1], and Im hoping Ill be in Owlman land soon because something has got to change you dig I cant stay in the city[2], and uh uh I gotta believe man thirty poems by March and they dont all need to be masterpieces or nuthin[1], and Im thinking praying twenty poems by Christmas[2], and words words words[1], and uh uh I gotta believe man thirty poems by March and they dont all need to be masterpieces or nuthin[2], and just a general high standard for most of them yeah yeah but a few more great ones obviously[1], and words words words[2], and as many as possible I dont actually know what is possible[1], and just a general high standard for most of them yeah yeah but a few more great ones obviously[2], and however I find yes that amazing things are really possible when you just dive in like a total loon you dig[1], and as many as possible I dont actually know what is possible[2], and just close your mind to any fears yes[1], and however I find yes that amazing things are really possible when you just dive in like a total loon you dig[2], and just be open incredibly open to the cosmos where all the treasure is oh dont you know[1], and just close your mind to any fears yes[2], and Ive told you enough aint I[1], and just be open incredibly open to the cosmos where all the treasure is oh dont you know[2], and anyway anyway anyway its all destiny for me at the end of the day and at the end of life[1], and Ive told you enough aint I[2], and it should be the same for yous but different obviously[1], and anyway anyway anyway its all destiny for me at the end of the day and at the end of life[2], and because because we all of us are different fish yes Im talking about kooks only kooks no squares[1], and it should be the same for yous but different obviously[2], and we all have our own ways[1], and because because we all of us are different fish yes Im talking about kooks only kooks no squares[2], and do you you you understand            ???[1], and we all have our own ways[2], and and[3], and do you you you und erstand            ???[2], and I just dont know you know do you know no I dont imagine you do but words keep coming[3], and there is no subject is there[3], and its all so ooo sad but true everything I say and we dont actually need a meaning of any kind do we[3], and we are breathing for fun these days[3], and we spin of course ah that will never end because even when Im gone for good over a thousand will be here[3], and conceptuals yes conceptuals[3], and people will come following the poems wondering just what the hell I was doing and will they have a clue[3], and ha ha I dont know dont care to be honest ha yeah[3], and Im hoping Ill be in Owlman land soon because something has got to change you dig I cant stay in the city[3], and Im thinking praying twenty poems by Christmas[3], and uh uh I gotta believe man thirty poems by March and they dont all need to be masterpieces or nuthin[3], and words words words[3], and just a general high standard for most of them yeah yeah but a few more great ones obviously[3], and as many as possible I dont actually know what is possible[3], and however I find yes that amazing things are really possible when you just dive in like a total loon you dig[3], and just close your mind to any fears yes[3], and just be open incredibly open to the cosmos where all the treasure is oh dont you know[3], and Ive told you enough aint I[3], and anyway anyway anyway its all destiny for me at the end of the day and at the end of life[3], and it should be the same for yous but different obviously[3], and because because we all of us are different fish yes Im talking about kooks only kooks no squares[3], and we all have our own ways[3], and do you you you u  n  d  e  r  s  t  a  n  d            ???[3], and

And and[1], and I just dont know you know do you know no I dont imagine you do but words keep coming[1], and and[2], and there is no subject is there[1], and I just dont know you know do you know no I dont imagine you do but words keep coming[2], and its all so ooo sad but true everything I say and we dont actually need a meaning of any kind do we[1], and there is no subject is there[2], and we are breathing for fun these days[1], and its all so ooo sad but true everything I say and we dont actually need a meaning of any kind do we[2], and we spin of course ah that will never end because even when Im gone for good over a thousand will be here[1], and we are breathing for fun these days[2], and conceptuals yes conceptuals[1], and we spin of course ah that will never end because even when Im gone for good over a thousand will be here[2], and people will come following the poems wondering just what the hell I was doing and will they have a clue[1], and conceptuals yes conceptuals[2], and ha ha I dont know dont care to be honest ha yeah[1], and people will come following the poems wondering just what the hell I was doing and will they have a clue[2], and Im hoping Ill be in Owlman land soon because something has got to change you dig I cant stay in the city[1], and ha ha I dont know dont care to be honest ha yeah[2], and Im thinking praying twenty poems by Christmas[1], and Im hoping Ill be in Owlman land soon because something has got to change you dig I cant stay in the city[2], and uh uh I gotta believe man thirty poems by March and they dont all need to be masterpieces or nuthin[1], and Im thinking praying twenty poems by Christmas[2], and words words words[1], and uh uh I gotta believe man thirty poems by March and they dont all need to be masterpieces or nuthin[2], and just a general high standard for most of them yeah yeah but a few more great ones obviously[1], and words words words[2], and as many as possible I dont actually know what is possible[1], and just a general high standard for most of them yeah yeah but a few more great ones obviously[2], and however I find yes that amazing things are really possible when you just dive in like a total loon you dig[1], and as many as possible I dont actually know what is possible[2], and just close your mind to any fears yes[1], and however I find yes that amazing things are really possible when you just dive in like a total loon you dig[2], and just be open incredibly open to the cosmos where all the treasure is oh dont you know[1], and just close your mind to any fears yes[2], and Ive told you enough aint I[1], and just be open incredibly open to the cosmos where all the treasure is oh dont you know[2], and anyway anyway anyway its all destiny for me at the end of the day and at the end of life[1], and Ive told you enough aint I[2], and it should be the same for yous but different obviously[1], and anyway anyway anyway its all destiny for me at the end of the day and at the end of life[2], and because because we all of us are different fish yes Im talking about kooks only kooks no squares[1], and it should be the same for yous but different obviously[2], and we all have our own ways[1], and because because we all of us are different fish yes Im talking about kooks only kooks no squares[2], and do you you you understand            ???[1], and we all have our own ways[2], and and[3], and do you you you und erstand            ???[2], and I just dont know you know do you know no I dont imagine you do but words keep coming[3], and there is no subject is there[3], and its all so ooo sad but true everything I say and we dont actually need a meaning of any kind do we[3], and we are breathing for fun these days[3], and we spin of course ah that will never end because even when Im gone for good over a thousand will be here[3], and conceptuals yes conceptuals[3], and people will come following the poems wondering just what the hell I was doing and will they have a clue[3], and ha ha I dont know dont care to be honest ha yeah[3], and Im hoping Ill be in Owlman land soon because something has got to change you dig I cant stay in the city[3], and Im thinking praying twenty poems by Christmas[3], and uh uh I gotta believe man thirty poems by March and they dont all need to be masterpieces or nuthin[3], and words words words[3], and just a general high standard for most of them yeah yeah but a few more great ones obviously[3], and as many as possible I dont actually know what is possible[3], and however I find yes that amazing things are really possible when you just dive in like a total loon you dig[3], and just close your mind to any fears yes[3], and just be open incredibly open to the cosmos where all the treasure is oh dont you know[3], and Ive told you enough aint I[3], and anyway anyway anyway its all destiny for me at the end of the day and at the end of life[3], and it should be the same for yous but different obviously[3], and because because we all of us are different fish yes Im talking about kooks only kooks no squares[3], and we all have our own ways[3], and do you you you u  n  d  e  r  s  t  a  n  d            ???[3], and

And and[1], and I just dont know you know do you know no I dont imagine you do but words keep coming[1], and and[2], and there is no subject is there[1], and I just dont know you know do you know no I dont imagine you do but words keep coming[2], and its all so ooo sad but true everything I say and we dont actually need a meaning of any kind do we[1], and there is no subject is there[2], and we are breathing for fun these days[1], and its all so ooo sad but true everything I say and we dont actually need a meaning of any kind do we[2], and we spin of course ah that will never end because even when Im gone for good over a thousand will be here[1], and we are breathing for fun these days[2], and conceptuals yes conceptuals[1], and we spin of course ah that will never end because even when Im gone for good over a thousand will be here[2], and people will come following the poems wondering just what the hell I was doing and will they have a clue[1], and conceptuals yes conceptuals[2], and ha ha I dont know dont care to be honest ha yeah[1], and people will come following the poems wondering just what the hell I was doing and will they have a clue[2], and Im hoping Ill be in Owlman land soon because something has got to change you dig I cant stay in the city[1], and ha ha I dont know dont care to be honest ha yeah[2], and Im thinking praying twenty poems by Christmas[1], and Im hoping Ill be in Owlman land soon because something has got to change you dig I cant stay in the city[2], and uh uh I gotta believe man thirty poems by March and they dont all need to be masterpieces or nuthin[1], and Im thinking praying twenty poems by Christmas[2], and words words words[1], and uh uh I gotta believe man thirty poems by March and they dont all need to be masterpieces or nuthin[2], and just a general high standard for most of them yeah yeah but a few more great ones obviously[1], and words words words[2], and as many as possible I dont actually know what is possible[1], and just a general high standard for most of them yeah yeah but a few more great ones obviously[2], and however I find yes that amazing things are really possible when you just dive in like a total loon you dig[1], and as many as possible I dont actually know what is possible[2], and just close your mind to any fears yes[1], and however I find yes that amazing things are really possible when you just dive in like a total loon you dig[2], and just be open incredibly open to the cosmos where all the treasure is oh dont you know[1], and just close your mind to any fears yes[2], and Ive told you enough aint I[1], and just be open incredibly open to the cosmos where all the treasure is oh dont you know[2], and anyway anyway anyway its all destiny for me at the end of the day and at the end of life[1], and Ive told you enough aint I[2], and it should be the same for yous but different obviously[1], and anyway anyway anyway its all destiny for me at the end of the day and at the end of life[2], and because because we all of us are different fish yes Im talking about kooks only kooks no squares[1], and it should be the same for yous but different obviously[2], and we all have our own ways[1], and because because we all of us are different fish yes Im talking about kooks only kooks no squares[2], and do you you you understand            ???[1], and we all have our own ways[2], and and[3], and do you you you und erstand            ???[2], and I just dont know you know do you know no I dont imagine you do but words keep coming[3], and there is no subject is there[3], and its all so ooo sad but true everything I say and we dont actually need a meaning of any kind do we[3], and we are breathing for fun these days[3], and we spin of course ah that will never end because even when Im gone for good over a thousand will be here[3], and conceptuals yes conceptuals[3], and people will come following the poems wondering just what the hell I was doing and will they have a clue[3], and ha ha I dont know dont care to be honest ha yeah[3], and Im hoping Ill be in Owlman land soon because something has got to change you dig I cant stay in the city[3], and Im thinking praying twenty poems by Christmas[3], and uh uh I gotta believe man thirty poems by March and they dont all need to be masterpieces or nuthin[3], and words words words[3], and just a general high standard for most of them yeah yeah but a few more great ones obviously[3], and as many as possible I dont actually know what is possible[3], and however I find yes that amazing things are really possible when you just dive in like a total loon you dig[3], and just close your mind to any fears yes[3], and just be open incredibly open to the cosmos where all the treasure is oh dont you know[3], and Ive told you enough aint I[3], and anyway anyway anyway its all destiny for me at the end of the day and at the end of life[3], and it should be the same for yous but different obviously[3], and because because we all of us are different fish yes Im talking about kooks only kooks no squares[3], and we all have our own ways[3], and do you you you u  n  d  e  r  s  t  a  n  d            ???[3], and