Wednesday 18 March 2009

Paulson & Co buys a stake in AngloGold Ashanti

John Paulson is all right. I like John Paulson. His firm, Paulson & Co, has just bought a stake in AngloGold Ashanti for $1.3 billion. It was Anglo American's stake. But now it ain't. It belongs to John. And I like John. I really do.

Shantih shantih shantih

My mind is moving, looking for gold. Let's all look for gold on the astral plane! With governments printing money, stealing our savings, we should all look for gold. There's gold in those visions!

Who would bet against a government? Who would wander aimlessly in the night time, beneath the moon, desert or city? Or City? Or Wall Street? Let me take you. Don't scream. Don't cry out for your mummy. This is the end? Is it? Or only the beginning?

I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET.

I've been thinking these last few days, yes, days of despair. Crawling towards death. I have been thinking: Yes! I shall explode the whole fucking show! Explode the blogosphere with flames like no one has ever seen.

The thing is: I DON'T CARE ANY MORE.

I don't care what you think. Look for gold in my words, or look for shit. It is all the same to me. I am alone now. This no longer makes sense.

O Master, did it ever make sense?

O cheeky child, yes it did. A long time ago. I was a slave.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING SLAVES!!!

But I am free now. Free of thought. And of language. Lost and loving it. Loving the cosmos, without a reason. I have no reason to love the cosmos or anything. I have no reason to be writing this. I have no reason full stop.