Thursday 16 April 2009

Duncan Niederauer and the real money investors from the desert of our dreams

O Duncan Niederauer, chief executive of NYSE Euronext, are they waiting for you? Are they watching?

O Master, the real money investors are waiting for all of us. They are watching all of us. I think they're waiting, they're watching. Oh yes, Master, they are. They are! It's so exciting, isn't it?

O my child, it is very exciting. Tell me more.

O Master, the market will have a totally different tone to it. From the desert they will come. Real money investors, not fake, real! Institutional! Men and women, dead and alive, sand in their souls, the sun in their eyes, cosmic rays from their astral bodies, blood, mystical blood. It's a bond we have. It will happen.

O my child, more!

O Master, fuck the short-term traders. Fuck 'em, man! This is real money from real ancient souls beyond this world, out of time, burning in the most unbelievable ecstasy. Flames out of their mouths! Burning cash swirling in their hearts! Can you feel it?

Not yet.

O Master, listen to the angels! The angels who love money!

Beautiful singing, my child.

Fuckin' A! Master! Fuckin' A!

O my child, I am starting to feel the vibration.

O Master, there is going to be a fucking summer rally. A big one, man. This vibration is only the start.

O my child, my chakras are … are …

I know. You don't need to tell me, man. Un-fucking-believable! This is what we have all been waiting for. Big Herb has been waiting for it. Ganesh the elephant god has been waiting for it. The ghosts of the dead financiers have been waiting -

The mystical children have -

O Master, that goes without saying. I am a child of the desert. All the desert children are ready for this one, man. We will be stoned immaculate!

O my child, break out the fucking peyote. It's going to be one hell of a party.

Fuckin' A! A summer of love from the desert to the cities! We are the cosmos. We are the people.

Peyote visions galore!

O Master, we've got the cold earth wanderers on the run!