Thursday 7 October 2010

Who is Bambos Hambi? Should we be concerned?

My propositions serve as elucidations in the following way: anyone who understands me eventually recognizes them as nonsensical, when he has used them - as steps - to climb beyond them. He must, so to speak, throw away the ladder after he has climbed up it. - Ludwig Wittgenstein

Bambos Hambi is the sort of man you can find working at Insynergy Investment Management. I am not saying he is working for that particular firm. You'll have to use your imagination. He could be working somewhere else. As for Insynergy Investment Management, it identifies unmet investor needs and searches the globe to find world-class 'off-market' managers - those previously not available to the retail market. Should we be concerned? No. That's the short answer. I'm sure Insynergy knows what it is doing, and I'm sure Bambos Hambi can look after himself - wherever he happens to be working.

O Master, is that it, then?

No, my child, it is not. I suppose I could leave Bambos moving around [stealthily] in my readers' heads like a shark in a swimming pool, waiting for a leg or an arm, a thought or an image, to take a bite out of, but I have -

O Master, they wouldn't expect it/him. Not in a swimming pool. Not in their fucking heads! You're evil, you are.

O my child, I am not evil. And I am not good. I am beyond good and evil. Amoral. I eat when I am hungry. I sleep when I am tired. The earth is cold. I am a burning man on this earth, looking for someone, anyone, who has the passion I have. Who can match me? I am alone. When the owl hoots, they see me, a shadow. Almost a ghost. On the way to becoming a god. It is only a matter of time. I am a patient man. I have been waiting for millions of years. My time is coming. Hopefully, all the children will follow me. My writing is a mystic ladder. Up I go. Come with me. Through blood and fire, and pain. This is my pain. Do you think this does not hurt? Of course it hurts! I take the pain. You can take it too. Some sort of heaven is up above. My writing is a mystic crutch for my will. I am what I say I am. I am the world's foremost financial shaman. My visions will heal the tribe. But the tribe must believe. I am a storm of blood and fire. I am a soul in pain. Money is nothing. Money does not exist in my mind. Money is a ladder for the material world. Fools climb to power and then find that they are NOWHERE. I am going SOMEWHERE. That is all, for today.

O Master, Bambos Hambi?