Tuesday 25 July 2023

[No. 1,120]

And uh[1], and gotta new tune didnt ask for it[1], and uh[2], and my life[1], and gotta new tune didnt ask for it[2], and Im always getting shit I didnt ask for man what is wrong with that freakin cosmos[1], and my life[2], and it sees me so ooo empty I suppose[1], and Im always getting shit I didnt ask for man what is wrong with that freakin cosmos[2], and Im just a cosmic dumping ground for music and words[1], and it sees me so ooo empty I suppose[2], and I would complain but[1], and Im just a cosmic dumping ground for music and words[2], and but but but its all good shit of course[1], and I would complain but[2], and maybe Im blessed and maybe just maybe Im the chosen one[1], and but but but its all good shit of course[2], and the cosmos says jump oh how high[1], and maybe Im blessed and maybe just maybe Im the chosen one[2], and I aint got no energy to fight the power that be out there and in here and everywhere yes[1], and the cosmos says jump oh how high[2], and all aROUND[1], and I aint got no energy to fight the power that be out there and in here and everywhere yes[2], and I get told[1], and all aROUND[2], and Ive been told the dolphins are my friends but the robots are scum pure scum kill them Mikey yes[1], and I get told[2], and my reward will be something nice Im sure[1], and Ive been told the dolphins are my friends but the robots are scum pure scum kill them Mikey yes[2], and its possible Ill be one of those cosmic dolphins flying through space a talking one with poetic words[1], and my reward will be something nice Im sure[2], and if you dont ask you dont get obviously[1], and its possible Ill be one of those cosmic dolphins flying through space a talking one with poetic words[2], and is that true really[1], and if you dont ask you dont get obviously[2], and but but but Ive found if you dont ask you get it all rammed into your brain asleep or awake[1], and is that true really[2], and the cosmos pleases itself[1], and but but but Ive found if you dont ask you get it all rammed into your brain asleep or awake[2], and its not our universe we just live in it for well we live in the cold world for a while[1], and the cosmos pleases itself[2], and not sure how long the universe will be our home[1], and its not our universe we just live in it for well we live in the cold world for a while[2], and I mean its material and one day one life surely we must be all spiritual all one with no more lives[1], and not sure how long the universe will be our home[2], and I suggest you you you hang on to your ego[1], and I mean its material and one day one life surely we must be all spiritual all one with no more lives[2], and do you have the faintest idea what Im going on about ha ha ha[1], and I suggest you you you hang on to your ego[2], and I would like to salute you definitely[1], and do you have the faintest idea what Im going on about ha ha ha[2], and well er[1], and I would like to salute you definitely[2], and actually watch me now as I take my hat off[1], and well er[2], and are you satisfied[1], and actually watch me now as I take my hat off[2], and uh[3], and are you satisfied[2], and gotta new tune didnt ask for it[3], and my life[3], and Im always getting shit I didnt ask for man what is wrong with that freakin cosmos[3], and it sees me so ooo empty I suppose[3], and Im just a cosmic dumping ground for music and words[3], and I would complain but[3], and but but but its all good shit of course[3], and maybe Im blessed and maybe just maybe Im the chosen one[3], and the cosmos says jump oh how high[3], and I aint got no energy to fight the power that be out there and in here and everywhere yes[3], and all aROUND[3], and I get told[3], and Ive been told the dolphins are my friends but the robots are scum pure scum kill them Mikey yes[3], and my reward will be something nice Im sure[3], and its possible Ill be one of those cosmic dolphins flying through space a talking one with poetic words[3], and if you dont ask you dont get obviously[3], and is that true really[3], and but but but Ive found if you dont ask you get it all rammed into your brain asleep or awake[3], and the cosmos pleases itself[3], and its not our universe we just live in it for well we live in the cold world for a while[3], and not sure how long the universe will be our home[3], and I mean its material and one day one life surely we must be all spiritual all one with no more lives[3], and I suggest you you you hang on to your ego[3], and do you have the faintest idea what Im going on about ha ha ha[3], and I would like to salute you definitely[3], and well er[3], and actually watch me now as I take my hat off[3], and are you satisfied[3], and

And uh[1], and gotta new tune didnt ask for it[1], and uh[2], and my life[1], and gotta new tune didnt ask for it[2], and Im always getting shit I didnt ask for man what is wrong with that freakin cosmos[1], and my life[2], and it sees me so ooo empty I suppose[1], and Im always getting shit I didnt ask for man what is wrong with that freakin cosmos[2], and Im just a cosmic dumping ground for music and words[1], and it sees me so ooo empty I suppose[2], and I would complain but[1], and Im just a cosmic dumping ground for music and words[2], and but but but its all good shit of course[1], and I would complain but[2], and maybe Im blessed and maybe just maybe Im the chosen one[1], and but but but its all good shit of course[2], and the cosmos says jump oh how high[1], and maybe Im blessed and maybe just maybe Im the chosen one[2], and I aint got no energy to fight the power that be out there and in here and everywhere yes[1], and the cosmos says jump oh how high[2], and all aROUND[1], and I aint got no energy to fight the power that be out there and in here and everywhere yes[2], and I get told[1], and all aROUND[2], and Ive been told the dolphins are my friends but the robots are scum pure scum kill them Mikey yes[1], and I get told[2], and my reward will be something nice Im sure[1], and Ive been told the dolphins are my friends but the robots are scum pure scum kill them Mikey yes[2], and its possible Ill be one of those cosmic dolphins flying through space a talking one with poetic words[1], and my reward will be something nice Im sure[2], and if you dont ask you dont get obviously[1], and its possible Ill be one of those cosmic dolphins flying through space a talking one with poetic words[2], and is that true really[1], and if you dont ask you dont get obviously[2], and but but but Ive found if you dont ask you get it all rammed into your brain asleep or awake[1], and is that true really[2], and the cosmos pleases itself[1], and but but but Ive found if you dont ask you get it all rammed into your brain asleep or awake[2], and its not our universe we just live in it for well we live in the cold world for a while[1], and the cosmos pleases itself[2], and not sure how long the universe will be our home[1], and its not our universe we just live in it for well we live in the cold world for a while[2], and I mean its material and one day one life surely we must be all spiritual all one with no more lives[1], and not sure how long the universe will be our home[2], and I suggest you you you hang on to your ego[1], and I mean its material and one day one life surely we must be all spiritual all one with no more lives[2], and do you have the faintest idea what Im going on about ha ha ha[1], and I suggest you you you hang on to your ego[2], and I would like to salute you definitely[1], and do you have the faintest idea what Im going on about ha ha ha[2], and well er[1], and I would like to salute you definitely[2], and actually watch me now as I take my hat off[1], and well er[2], and are you satisfied[1], and actually watch me now as I take my hat off[2], and uh[3], and are you satisfied[2], and gotta new tune didnt ask for it[3], and my life[3], and Im always getting shit I didnt ask for man what is wrong with that freakin cosmos[3], and it sees me so ooo empty I suppose[3], and Im just a cosmic dumping ground for music and words[3], and I would complain but[3], and but but but its all good shit of course[3], and maybe Im blessed and maybe just maybe Im the chosen one[3], and the cosmos says jump oh how high[3], and I aint got no energy to fight the power that be out there and in here and everywhere yes[3], and all aROUND[3], and I get told[3], and Ive been told the dolphins are my friends but the robots are scum pure scum kill them Mikey yes[3], and my reward will be something nice Im sure[3], and its possible Ill be one of those cosmic dolphins flying through space a talking one with poetic words[3], and if you dont ask you dont get obviously[3], and is that true really[3], and but but but Ive found if you dont ask you get it all rammed into your brain asleep or awake[3], and the cosmos pleases itself[3], and its not our universe we just live in it for well we live in the cold world for a while[3], and not sure how long the universe will be our home[3], and I mean its material and one day one life surely we must be all spiritual all one with no more lives[3], and I suggest you you you hang on to your ego[3], and do you have the faintest idea what Im going on about ha ha ha[3], and I would like to salute you definitely[3], and well er[3], and actually watch me now as I take my hat off[3], and are you satisfied[3], and

And uh[1], and gotta new tune didnt ask for it[1], and uh[2], and my life[1], and gotta new tune didnt ask for it[2], and Im always getting shit I didnt ask for man what is wrong with that freakin cosmos[1], and my life[2], and it sees me so ooo empty I suppose[1], and Im always getting shit I didnt ask for man what is wrong with that freakin cosmos[2], and Im just a cosmic dumping ground for music and words[1], and it sees me so ooo empty I suppose[2], and I would complain but[1], and Im just a cosmic dumping ground for music and words[2], and but but but its all good shit of course[1], and I would complain but[2], and maybe Im blessed and maybe just maybe Im the chosen one[1], and but but but its all good shit of course[2], and the cosmos says jump oh how high[1], and maybe Im blessed and maybe just maybe Im the chosen one[2], and I aint got no energy to fight the power that be out there and in here and everywhere yes[1], and the cosmos says jump oh how high[2], and all aROUND[1], and I aint got no energy to fight the power that be out there and in here and everywhere yes[2], and I get told[1], and all aROUND[2], and Ive been told the dolphins are my friends but the robots are scum pure scum kill them Mikey yes[1], and I get told[2], and my reward will be something nice Im sure[1], and Ive been told the dolphins are my friends but the robots are scum pure scum kill them Mikey yes[2], and its possible Ill be one of those cosmic dolphins flying through space a talking one with poetic words[1], and my reward will be something nice Im sure[2], and if you dont ask you dont get obviously[1], and its possible Ill be one of those cosmic dolphins flying through space a talking one with poetic words[2], and is that true really[1], and if you dont ask you dont get obviously[2], and but but but Ive found if you dont ask you get it all rammed into your brain asleep or awake[1], and is that true really[2], and the cosmos pleases itself[1], and but but but Ive found if you dont ask you get it all rammed into your brain asleep or awake[2], and its not our universe we just live in it for well we live in the cold world for a while[1], and the cosmos pleases itself[2], and not sure how long the universe will be our home[1], and its not our universe we just live in it for well we live in the cold world for a while[2], and I mean its material and one day one life surely we must be all spiritual all one with no more lives[1], and not sure how long the universe will be our home[2], and I suggest you you you hang on to your ego[1], and I mean its material and one day one life surely we must be all spiritual all one with no more lives[2], and do you have the faintest idea what Im going on about ha ha ha[1], and I suggest you you you hang on to your ego[2], and I would like to salute you definitely[1], and do you have the faintest idea what Im going on about ha ha ha[2], and well er[1], and I would like to salute you definitely[2], and actually watch me now as I take my hat off[1], and well er[2], and are you satisfied[1], and actually watch me now as I take my hat off[2], and uh[3], and are you satisfied[2], and gotta new tune didnt ask for it[3], and my life[3], and Im always getting shit I didnt ask for man what is wrong with that freakin cosmos[3], and it sees me so ooo empty I suppose[3], and Im just a cosmic dumping ground for music and words[3], and I would complain but[3], and but but but its all good shit of course[3], and maybe Im blessed and maybe just maybe Im the chosen one[3], and the cosmos says jump oh how high[3], and I aint got no energy to fight the power that be out there and in here and everywhere yes[3], and all aROUND[3], and I get told[3], and Ive been told the dolphins are my friends but the robots are scum pure scum kill them Mikey yes[3], and my reward will be something nice Im sure[3], and its possible Ill be one of those cosmic dolphins flying through space a talking one with poetic words[3], and if you dont ask you dont get obviously[3], and is that true really[3], and but but but Ive found if you dont ask you get it all rammed into your brain asleep or awake[3], and the cosmos pleases itself[3], and its not our universe we just live in it for well we live in the cold world for a while[3], and not sure how long the universe will be our home[3], and I mean its material and one day one life surely we must be all spiritual all one with no more lives[3], and I suggest you you you hang on to your ego[3], and do you have the faintest idea what Im going on about ha ha ha[3], and I would like to salute you definitely[3], and well er[3], and actually watch me now as I take my hat off[3], and are you satisfied[3], and