Monday 12 February 2024

[No. 1,173] What matters?

And oh hello[1], and are yous here again just wondering[1], and oh hello[2], and if I had a hat it would certainly be off now and do you know what I mean[1], and are yous here again just wondering[2], and anyway[1], and if I had a hat it would certainly be off now and do you know what I mean[2], and two things[1], and anyway[2], and one is literature mainly poetry but it includes this blog oh yes[1], and two things[2], and conceptual conceptual conceptual[1], and one is literature mainly poetry but it includes this blog oh yes[2], and man you know I loves to spin[1], and conceptual conceptual conceptual[2], and its shamanic[1], and man you know I loves to spin[2], and aRound aRound and well aRound anyway[1], and its shamanic[2], and ha ha ha[1], and aRound aRound and well aRound anyway[2], and two is the cosmos because only a fool wont have a tight connection at the end of life just saying[1], and ha ha ha[2], and I have to say it for some of yous[1], and two is the cosmos because only a fool wont have a tight connection at the end of life just saying[2], and do you you you understand and squares oh forget it[1], and I have to say it for some of yous[2], and er anyway[1], and do you you you understand and squares oh forget it[2], and thats it basically in my life[1], and er anyway[2], and yes yes yeah yeah[1], and thats it basically in my life[2], and Im so ooo ooo ooo happy to be gone from everything they call the world yes seriously kooks[1], and yes yes yeah yeah[2], and I hope youre gone too[1], and Im so ooo ooo ooo happy to be gone from everything they call the world yes seriously kooks[2], and Im practically a dolphin aint I[1], and I hope youre gone too[2], and what are you oh a tyger nice one very nice[1], and Im practically a dolphin aint I[2], and cosmic so ooo ooo ooo cosmic[1], and what are you oh a tyger nice one very nice[2], and the only way to be cosmic like[1], and cosmic so ooo ooo ooo cosmic[2], and well well I be when Im beyond this life hopefully a special dolphin flying through space[1], and the only way to be cosmic like[2], and seeing all the planets and stars sure[1], and well well I be when Im beyond this life hopefully a special dolphin flying through space[2], and living incredibly large as it were or will be[1], and seeing all the planets and stars sure[2], and nothing like a mouse no no no[1], and living incredibly large as it were or will be[2], and Im sure it can be arranged and Im sure Billy has been making enquiries on my behalf[1], and nothing like a mouse no no no[2], and hes the fixer as you know[1], and Im sure it can be arranged and Im sure Billy has been making enquiries on my behalf[2], and you dont become the greatest modern poet like that like him and just disappear into dust you know[1], and hes the fixer as you know[2], and do you know at all or cant you even imagine any of this stuff[1], and you dont become the greatest modern poet like that like him and just disappear into dust you know[2], and if you cant imagine my friends[1], and do you know at all or cant you even imagine any of this stuff[2], and dont bring me down[1], and if you cant imagine my friends[2], and anyway aRound and aRound and aRound and as I say very so ooo happy you dig[1], and dont bring me down[2], and gone actually[1], and anyway aRound and aRound and aRound and as I say very so ooo happy you dig[2], and oh hello[3], and gone actually[2], and are yous here again just wondering[3], and if I had a hat it would certainly be off now and do you know what I mean[3], and anyway[3], and two things[3], and one is literature mainly poetry but it includes this blog oh yes[3], and conceptual conceptual conceptual[3], and man you know I loves to spin[3], and its shamanic[3], and aRound aRound and well aRound anyway[3], and ha ha ha[3], and two is the cosmos because only a fool wont have a tight connection at the end of life just saying[3], and I have to say it for some of yous[3], and do you you you understand and squares oh forget it[3], and er anyway[3], and thats it basically in my life[3], and yes yes yeah yeah[3], and Im so ooo ooo ooo happy to be gone from everything they call the world yes seriously kooks[3], and I hope youre gone too[3], and Im practically a dolphin aint I[3], and what are you oh a tyger nice one very nice[3], and cosmic so ooo ooo ooo cosmic[3], and the only way to be cosmic like[3], and well well I be when Im beyond this life hopefully a special dolphin flying through space[3], and seeing all the planets and stars sure[3], and living incredibly large as it were or will be[3], and nothing like a mouse no no no[3], and Im sure it can be arranged and Im sure Billy has been making enquiries on my behalf[3], and hes the fixer as you know[3], and you dont become the greatest modern poet like that like him and just disappear into dust you know[3], and do you know at all or cant you even imagine any of this stuff[3], and if you cant imagine my friends[3], and dont bring me down[3], and anyway aRound and aRound and aRound and as I say very so ooo happy you dig[3], and gone actually[3], and

And oh hello[1], and are yous here again just wondering[1], and oh hello[2], and if I had a hat it would certainly be off now and do you know what I mean[1], and are yous here again just wondering[2], and anyway[1], and if I had a hat it would certainly be off now and do you know what I mean[2], and two things[1], and anyway[2], and one is literature mainly poetry but it includes this blog oh yes[1], and two things[2], and conceptual conceptual conceptual[1], and one is literature mainly poetry but it includes this blog oh yes[2], and man you know I loves to spin[1], and conceptual conceptual conceptual[2], and its shamanic[1], and man you know I loves to spin[2], and aRound aRound and well aRound anyway[1], and its shamanic[2], and ha ha ha[1], and aRound aRound and well aRound anyway[2], and two is the cosmos because only a fool wont have a tight connection at the end of life just saying[1], and ha ha ha[2], and I have to say it for some of yous[1], and two is the cosmos because only a fool wont have a tight connection at the end of life just saying[2], and do you you you understand and squares oh forget it[1], and I have to say it for some of yous[2], and er anyway[1], and do you you you understand and squares oh forget it[2], and thats it basically in my life[1], and er anyway[2], and yes yes yeah yeah[1], and thats it basically in my life[2], and Im so ooo ooo ooo happy to be gone from everything they call the world yes seriously kooks[1], and yes yes yeah yeah[2], and I hope youre gone too[1], and Im so ooo ooo ooo happy to be gone from everything they call the world yes seriously kooks[2], and Im practically a dolphin aint I[1], and I hope youre gone too[2], and what are you oh a tyger nice one very nice[1], and Im practically a dolphin aint I[2], and cosmic so ooo ooo ooo cosmic[1], and what are you oh a tyger nice one very nice[2], and the only way to be cosmic like[1], and cosmic so ooo ooo ooo cosmic[2], and well well I be when Im beyond this life hopefully a special dolphin flying through space[1], and the only way to be cosmic like[2], and seeing all the planets and stars sure[1], and well well I be when Im beyond this life hopefully a special dolphin flying through space[2], and living incredibly large as it were or will be[1], and seeing all the planets and stars sure[2], and nothing like a mouse no no no[1], and living incredibly large as it were or will be[2], and Im sure it can be arranged and Im sure Billy has been making enquiries on my behalf[1], and nothing like a mouse no no no[2], and hes the fixer as you know[1], and Im sure it can be arranged and Im sure Billy has been making enquiries on my behalf[2], and you dont become the greatest modern poet like that like him and just disappear into dust you know[1], and hes the fixer as you know[2], and do you know at all or cant you even imagine any of this stuff[1], and you dont become the greatest modern poet like that like him and just disappear into dust you know[2], and if you cant imagine my friends[1], and do you know at all or cant you even imagine any of this stuff[2], and dont bring me down[1], and if you cant imagine my friends[2], and anyway aRound and aRound and aRound and as I say very so ooo happy you dig[1], and dont bring me down[2], and gone actually[1], and anyway aRound and aRound and aRound and as I say very so ooo happy you dig[2], and oh hello[3], and gone actually[2], and are yous here again just wondering[3], and if I had a hat it would certainly be off now and do you know what I mean[3], and anyway[3], and two things[3], and one is literature mainly poetry but it includes this blog oh yes[3], and conceptual conceptual conceptual[3], and man you know I loves to spin[3], and its shamanic[3], and aRound aRound and well aRound anyway[3], and ha ha ha[3], and two is the cosmos because only a fool wont have a tight connection at the end of life just saying[3], and I have to say it for some of yous[3], and do you you you understand and squares oh forget it[3], and er anyway[3], and thats it basically in my life[3], and yes yes yeah yeah[3], and Im so ooo ooo ooo happy to be gone from everything they call the world yes seriously kooks[3], and I hope youre gone too[3], and Im practically a dolphin aint I[3], and what are you oh a tyger nice one very nice[3], and cosmic so ooo ooo ooo cosmic[3], and the only way to be cosmic like[3], and well well I be when Im beyond this life hopefully a special dolphin flying through space[3], and seeing all the planets and stars sure[3], and living incredibly large as it were or will be[3], and nothing like a mouse no no no[3], and Im sure it can be arranged and Im sure Billy has been making enquiries on my behalf[3], and hes the fixer as you know[3], and you dont become the greatest modern poet like that like him and just disappear into dust you know[3], and do you know at all or cant you even imagine any of this stuff[3], and if you cant imagine my friends[3], and dont bring me down[3], and anyway aRound and aRound and aRound and as I say very so ooo happy you dig[3], and gone actually[3], and

And oh hello[1], and are yous here again just wondering[1], and oh hello[2], and if I had a hat it would certainly be off now and do you know what I mean[1], and are yous here again just wondering[2], and anyway[1], and if I had a hat it would certainly be off now and do you know what I mean[2], and two things[1], and anyway[2], and one is literature mainly poetry but it includes this blog oh yes[1], and two things[2], and conceptual conceptual conceptual[1], and one is literature mainly poetry but it includes this blog oh yes[2], and man you know I loves to spin[1], and conceptual conceptual conceptual[2], and its shamanic[1], and man you know I loves to spin[2], and aRound aRound and well aRound anyway[1], and its shamanic[2], and ha ha ha[1], and aRound aRound and well aRound anyway[2], and two is the cosmos because only a fool wont have a tight connection at the end of life just saying[1], and ha ha ha[2], and I have to say it for some of yous[1], and two is the cosmos because only a fool wont have a tight connection at the end of life just saying[2], and do you you you understand and squares oh forget it[1], and I have to say it for some of yous[2], and er anyway[1], and do you you you understand and squares oh forget it[2], and thats it basically in my life[1], and er anyway[2], and yes yes yeah yeah[1], and thats it basically in my life[2], and Im so ooo ooo ooo happy to be gone from everything they call the world yes seriously kooks[1], and yes yes yeah yeah[2], and I hope youre gone too[1], and Im so ooo ooo ooo happy to be gone from everything they call the world yes seriously kooks[2], and Im practically a dolphin aint I[1], and I hope youre gone too[2], and what are you oh a tyger nice one very nice[1], and Im practically a dolphin aint I[2], and cosmic so ooo ooo ooo cosmic[1], and what are you oh a tyger nice one very nice[2], and the only way to be cosmic like[1], and cosmic so ooo ooo ooo cosmic[2], and well well I be when Im beyond this life hopefully a special dolphin flying through space[1], and the only way to be cosmic like[2], and seeing all the planets and stars sure[1], and well well I be when Im beyond this life hopefully a special dolphin flying through space[2], and living incredibly large as it were or will be[1], and seeing all the planets and stars sure[2], and nothing like a mouse no no no[1], and living incredibly large as it were or will be[2], and Im sure it can be arranged and Im sure Billy has been making enquiries on my behalf[1], and nothing like a mouse no no no[2], and hes the fixer as you know[1], and Im sure it can be arranged and Im sure Billy has been making enquiries on my behalf[2], and you dont become the greatest modern poet like that like him and just disappear into dust you know[1], and hes the fixer as you know[2], and do you know at all or cant you even imagine any of this stuff[1], and you dont become the greatest modern poet like that like him and just disappear into dust you know[2], and if you cant imagine my friends[1], and do you know at all or cant you even imagine any of this stuff[2], and dont bring me down[1], and if you cant imagine my friends[2], and anyway aRound and aRound and aRound and as I say very so ooo happy you dig[1], and dont bring me down[2], and gone actually[1], and anyway aRound and aRound and aRound and as I say very so ooo happy you dig[2], and oh hello[3], and gone actually[2], and are yous here again just wondering[3], and if I had a hat it would certainly be off now and do you know what I mean[3], and anyway[3], and two things[3], and one is literature mainly poetry but it includes this blog oh yes[3], and conceptual conceptual conceptual[3], and man you know I loves to spin[3], and its shamanic[3], and aRound aRound and well aRound anyway[3], and ha ha ha[3], and two is the cosmos because only a fool wont have a tight connection at the end of life just saying[3], and I have to say it for some of yous[3], and do you you you understand and squares oh forget it[3], and er anyway[3], and thats it basically in my life[3], and yes yes yeah yeah[3], and Im so ooo ooo ooo happy to be gone from everything they call the world yes seriously kooks[3], and I hope youre gone too[3], and Im practically a dolphin aint I[3], and what are you oh a tyger nice one very nice[3], and cosmic so ooo ooo ooo cosmic[3], and the only way to be cosmic like[3], and well well I be when Im beyond this life hopefully a special dolphin flying through space[3], and seeing all the planets and stars sure[3], and living incredibly large as it were or will be[3], and nothing like a mouse no no no[3], and Im sure it can be arranged and Im sure Billy has been making enquiries on my behalf[3], and hes the fixer as you know[3], and you dont become the greatest modern poet like that like him and just disappear into dust you know[3], and do you know at all or cant you even imagine any of this stuff[3], and if you cant imagine my friends[3], and dont bring me down[3], and anyway aRound and aRound and aRound and as I say very so ooo happy you dig[3], and gone actually[3], and