Tuesday 20 February 2024

[No. 1,176] Can I snap?

And can I???[1], and yes it would be a miracle yes[1], and can I???[2], and big time for all time[1], and yes it would be a miracle yes[2], and can I me really snap to be so ooo gone beyond your absurd reality oh even if youre a kook Im afraid yes[1], and big time for all time[2], and you you YOU your mouth like a dead soul now[1], and can I me really snap to be so ooo gone beyond your absurd reality oh even if youre a kook Im afraid yes[2], and ha ha ha[1], and you you YOU your mouth like a dead soul now[2], and youre waiting for a miracle and I know you want to witness it[1], and ha ha ha[2], and say something but[1], and youre waiting for a miracle and I know you want to witness it[2], and come on[1], and say something but[2], and oh no NO[1], and come on[2], and no no please no squares you can be quiet ah dont even want to see your faces at a peculiar time like this[1], and oh no NO[2], and is peculiar the word I dont know maybe[1], and no no please no squares you can be quiet ah dont even want to see your faces at a peculiar time like this[2], and stay in your world and youll see me witness me my new life soon enough[1], and is peculiar the word I dont know maybe[2], and this time here[1], and stay in your world and youll see me witness me my new life soon enough[2], and you will be scared[1], and this time here[2], and all the moments that make up the time like this yes[1], and you will be scared[2], and here I am[1], and all the moments that make up the time like this yes[2], and aRound aRound I feel reasonably brave when Im dizzy but I gotta snap in the real cold world which takes some doing[1], and here I am[2], and watch me out there if youve got the eyes for it[1], and aRound aRound I feel reasonably brave when Im dizzy but I gotta snap in the real cold world which takes some doing[2], and uh uh well[1], and watch me out there if youve got the eyes for it[2], and Im doing doing am I well maybe its hard to say[1], and uh uh well[2], and aRound aRound still here but Im going or maybe Im staying for eternity just pretty confused to tell the truth[1], and Im doing doing am I well maybe its hard to say[2], and no Ill snap[1], and aRound aRound still here but Im going or maybe Im staying for eternity just pretty confused to tell the truth[2], and Ill be there with you soon I promise[1], and no Ill snap[2], and I promise you[1], and Ill be there with you soon I promise[2], and who am I even talking to is a question[1], and I promise you[2], and but but BUT you wont want to see me actually no not with the fire in my eyes that I will have then[1], and who am I even talking to is a question[2], and Im preparing it oh believe[1], and but but BUT you wont want to see me actually no not with the fire in my eyes that I will have then[2], and I will do such things yes seriously so maybe you better hide[1], and Im preparing it oh believe[2], and kooks kooks[1], and I will do such things yes seriously so maybe you better hide[2], and my kooks I can say its been a great pleasure knowing you and spinning with you[1], and kooks kooks[2], and I will remember you[1], and my kooks I can say its been a great pleasure knowing you and spinning with you[2], and can I???[3], and I will remember you[2], and yes it would be a miracle yes[3], and big time for all time[3], and can I me really snap to be so ooo gone beyond your absurd reality oh even if youre a kook Im afraid yes[3], and you you YOU your mouth like a dead soul now[3], and ha ha ha[3], and youre waiting for a miracle and I know you want to witness it[3], and say something but[3], and come on[3], and oh no NO[3], and no no please no squares you can be quiet ah dont even want to see your faces at a peculiar time like this[3], and is peculiar the word I dont know maybe[3], and stay in your world and youll see me witness me my new life soon enough[3], and this time here[3], and you will be scared[3], and all the moments that make up the time like this yes[3], and here I am[3], and aRound aRound I feel reasonably brave when Im dizzy but I gotta snap in the real cold world which takes some doing[3], and watch me out there if youve got the eyes for it[3], and uh uh well[3], and Im doing doing am I well maybe its hard to say[3], and aRound aRound still here but Im going or maybe Im staying for eternity just pretty confused to tell the truth[3], and no Ill snap[3], and Ill be there with you soon I promise[3], and I promise you[3], and who am I even talking to is a question[3], and but but BUT you wont want to see me actually no not with the fire in my eyes that I will have then[3], and Im preparing it oh believe[3], and I will do such things yes seriously so maybe you better hide[3], and kooks kooks[3], and my kooks I can say its been a great pleasure knowing you and spinning with you[3], and I will remember you[3], and

And can I???[1], and yes it would be a miracle yes[1], and can I???[2], and big time for all time[1], and yes it would be a miracle yes[2], and can I me really snap to be so ooo gone beyond your absurd reality oh even if youre a kook Im afraid yes[1], and big time for all time[2], and you you YOU your mouth like a dead soul now[1], and can I me really snap to be so ooo gone beyond your absurd reality oh even if youre a kook Im afraid yes[2], and ha ha ha[1], and you you YOU your mouth like a dead soul now[2], and youre waiting for a miracle and I know you want to witness it[1], and ha ha ha[2], and say something but[1], and youre waiting for a miracle and I know you want to witness it[2], and come on[1], and say something but[2], and oh no NO[1], and come on[2], and no no please no squares you can be quiet ah dont even want to see your faces at a peculiar time like this[1], and oh no NO[2], and is peculiar the word I dont know maybe[1], and no no please no squares you can be quiet ah dont even want to see your faces at a peculiar time like this[2], and stay in your world and youll see me witness me my new life soon enough[1], and is peculiar the word I dont know maybe[2], and this time here[1], and stay in your world and youll see me witness me my new life soon enough[2], and you will be scared[1], and this time here[2], and all the moments that make up the time like this yes[1], and you will be scared[2], and here I am[1], and all the moments that make up the time like this yes[2], and aRound aRound I feel reasonably brave when Im dizzy but I gotta snap in the real cold world which takes some doing[1], and here I am[2], and watch me out there if youve got the eyes for it[1], and aRound aRound I feel reasonably brave when Im dizzy but I gotta snap in the real cold world which takes some doing[2], and uh uh well[1], and watch me out there if youve got the eyes for it[2], and Im doing doing am I well maybe its hard to say[1], and uh uh well[2], and aRound aRound still here but Im going or maybe Im staying for eternity just pretty confused to tell the truth[1], and Im doing doing am I well maybe its hard to say[2], and no Ill snap[1], and aRound aRound still here but Im going or maybe Im staying for eternity just pretty confused to tell the truth[2], and Ill be there with you soon I promise[1], and no Ill snap[2], and I promise you[1], and Ill be there with you soon I promise[2], and who am I even talking to is a question[1], and I promise you[2], and but but BUT you wont want to see me actually no not with the fire in my eyes that I will have then[1], and who am I even talking to is a question[2], and Im preparing it oh believe[1], and but but BUT you wont want to see me actually no not with the fire in my eyes that I will have then[2], and I will do such things yes seriously so maybe you better hide[1], and Im preparing it oh believe[2], and kooks kooks[1], and I will do such things yes seriously so maybe you better hide[2], and my kooks I can say its been a great pleasure knowing you and spinning with you[1], and kooks kooks[2], and I will remember you[1], and my kooks I can say its been a great pleasure knowing you and spinning with you[2], and can I???[3], and I will remember you[2], and yes it would be a miracle yes[3], and big time for all time[3], and can I me really snap to be so ooo gone beyond your absurd reality oh even if youre a kook Im afraid yes[3], and you you YOU your mouth like a dead soul now[3], and ha ha ha[3], and youre waiting for a miracle and I know you want to witness it[3], and say something but[3], and come on[3], and oh no NO[3], and no no please no squares you can be quiet ah dont even want to see your faces at a peculiar time like this[3], and is peculiar the word I dont know maybe[3], and stay in your world and youll see me witness me my new life soon enough[3], and this time here[3], and you will be scared[3], and all the moments that make up the time like this yes[3], and here I am[3], and aRound aRound I feel reasonably brave when Im dizzy but I gotta snap in the real cold world which takes some doing[3], and watch me out there if youve got the eyes for it[3], and uh uh well[3], and Im doing doing am I well maybe its hard to say[3], and aRound aRound still here but Im going or maybe Im staying for eternity just pretty confused to tell the truth[3], and no Ill snap[3], and Ill be there with you soon I promise[3], and I promise you[3], and who am I even talking to is a question[3], and but but BUT you wont want to see me actually no not with the fire in my eyes that I will have then[3], and Im preparing it oh believe[3], and I will do such things yes seriously so maybe you better hide[3], and kooks kooks[3], and my kooks I can say its been a great pleasure knowing you and spinning with you[3], and I will remember you[3], and

And can I???[1], and yes it would be a miracle yes[1], and can I???[2], and big time for all time[1], and yes it would be a miracle yes[2], and can I me really snap to be so ooo gone beyond your absurd reality oh even if youre a kook Im afraid yes[1], and big time for all time[2], and you you YOU your mouth like a dead soul now[1], and can I me really snap to be so ooo gone beyond your absurd reality oh even if youre a kook Im afraid yes[2], and ha ha ha[1], and you you YOU your mouth like a dead soul now[2], and youre waiting for a miracle and I know you want to witness it[1], and ha ha ha[2], and say something but[1], and youre waiting for a miracle and I know you want to witness it[2], and come on[1], and say something but[2], and oh no NO[1], and come on[2], and no no please no squares you can be quiet ah dont even want to see your faces at a peculiar time like this[1], and oh no NO[2], and is peculiar the word I dont know maybe[1], and no no please no squares you can be quiet ah dont even want to see your faces at a peculiar time like this[2], and stay in your world and youll see me witness me my new life soon enough[1], and is peculiar the word I dont know maybe[2], and this time here[1], and stay in your world and youll see me witness me my new life soon enough[2], and you will be scared[1], and this time here[2], and all the moments that make up the time like this yes[1], and you will be scared[2], and here I am[1], and all the moments that make up the time like this yes[2], and aRound aRound I feel reasonably brave when Im dizzy but I gotta snap in the real cold world which takes some doing[1], and here I am[2], and watch me out there if youve got the eyes for it[1], and aRound aRound I feel reasonably brave when Im dizzy but I gotta snap in the real cold world which takes some doing[2], and uh uh well[1], and watch me out there if youve got the eyes for it[2], and Im doing doing am I well maybe its hard to say[1], and uh uh well[2], and aRound aRound still here but Im going or maybe Im staying for eternity just pretty confused to tell the truth[1], and Im doing doing am I well maybe its hard to say[2], and no Ill snap[1], and aRound aRound still here but Im going or maybe Im staying for eternity just pretty confused to tell the truth[2], and Ill be there with you soon I promise[1], and no Ill snap[2], and I promise you[1], and Ill be there with you soon I promise[2], and who am I even talking to is a question[1], and I promise you[2], and but but BUT you wont want to see me actually no not with the fire in my eyes that I will have then[1], and who am I even talking to is a question[2], and Im preparing it oh believe[1], and but but BUT you wont want to see me actually no not with the fire in my eyes that I will have then[2], and I will do such things yes seriously so maybe you better hide[1], and Im preparing it oh believe[2], and kooks kooks[1], and I will do such things yes seriously so maybe you better hide[2], and my kooks I can say its been a great pleasure knowing you and spinning with you[1], and kooks kooks[2], and I will remember you[1], and my kooks I can say its been a great pleasure knowing you and spinning with you[2], and can I???[3], and I will remember you[2], and yes it would be a miracle yes[3], and big time for all time[3], and can I me really snap to be so ooo gone beyond your absurd reality oh even if youre a kook Im afraid yes[3], and you you YOU your mouth like a dead soul now[3], and ha ha ha[3], and youre waiting for a miracle and I know you want to witness it[3], and say something but[3], and come on[3], and oh no NO[3], and no no please no squares you can be quiet ah dont even want to see your faces at a peculiar time like this[3], and is peculiar the word I dont know maybe[3], and stay in your world and youll see me witness me my new life soon enough[3], and this time here[3], and you will be scared[3], and all the moments that make up the time like this yes[3], and here I am[3], and aRound aRound I feel reasonably brave when Im dizzy but I gotta snap in the real cold world which takes some doing[3], and watch me out there if youve got the eyes for it[3], and uh uh well[3], and Im doing doing am I well maybe its hard to say[3], and aRound aRound still here but Im going or maybe Im staying for eternity just pretty confused to tell the truth[3], and no Ill snap[3], and Ill be there with you soon I promise[3], and I promise you[3], and who am I even talking to is a question[3], and but but BUT you wont want to see me actually no not with the fire in my eyes that I will have then[3], and Im preparing it oh believe[3], and I will do such things yes seriously so maybe you better hide[3], and kooks kooks[3], and my kooks I can say its been a great pleasure knowing you and spinning with you[3], and I will remember you[3], and