Monday 19 February 2024

[No. 1,175]

And uh uh[1], and buckets of rain all over my head buckets everywhere I dont care[1], and uh uh[2], and theyre better than dumbbells actually yes[1], and buckets of rain all over my head buckets everywhere I dont care[2], and melancholic moods or much worse[1], and theyre better than dumbbells actually yes[2], and that was yesterday and uh today who knows I dont know what the weather will do do I[1], and melancholic moods or much worse[2], and there are worse things in the house believe me[1], and that was yesterday and uh today who knows I dont know what the weather will do do I[2], and genuine horrors[1], and there are worse things in the house believe me[2], and come on Mystic Mikey be positive I says to myself[1], and genuine horrors[2], and listen kooks listen to me[1], and come on Mystic Mikey be positive I says to myself[2], and I need a real fresh start yes that will destroy all the pain of life and leave me in some kind of paradise[1], and listen kooks listen to me[2], and really no joke[1], and I need a real fresh start yes that will destroy all the pain of life and leave me in some kind of paradise[2], and there are worse things out there far worse[1], and really no joke[2], and maybe I should have gone away with those dolphins[1], and there are worse things out there far worse[2], and ha ha uh Im laughing trying to ha[1], and maybe I should have gone away with those dolphins[2], and I hope that oh that visionary dream of mine doesnt turn out to be yet another missed opportunity but[1], and ha ha uh Im laughing trying to ha[2], and but but[1], and I hope that oh that visionary dream of mine doesnt turn out to be yet another missed opportunity but[2], and what but oh this but listen you[1], and but but[2], and I feel yes I honestly and seriously feel that Im needed here on earth to spread the magic of my new words[1], and what but oh this but listen you[2], and I truly believe[1], and I feel yes I honestly and seriously feel that Im needed here on earth to spread the magic of my new words[2], and maybe Ill do the robots some damage[1], and I truly believe[2], and Metal Mickey must pay for what hes done to the world I mean the kids thought he was fun no he wasnt fun[1], and maybe Ill do the robots some damage[2], and theres no fun with any of these metal muthas[1], and Metal Mickey must pay for what hes done to the world I mean the kids thought he was fun no he wasnt fun[2], and smash them into junk[1], and theres no fun with any of these metal muthas[2], and maybe Ill damage the people who behave like robots too[1], and smash them into junk[2], and oh oh really[1], and maybe Ill damage the people who behave like robots too[2], and thats a lot of people sure[1], and oh oh really[2], and thinking big now[1], and thats a lot of people sure[2], and maybe a big MAYBE Ill get on to all the demon people who want us all dead because theres money at stake[1], and thinking big now[2], and when will we see them fight and die for what they say they believe in[1], and maybe a big MAYBE Ill get on to all the demon people who want us all dead because theres money at stake[2], and er well that might be too ambitious with mere words like[1], and when will we see them fight and die for what they say they believe in[2], and well yes well[1], and er well that might be too ambitious with mere words like[2], and Im staying positive as always[1], and well yes well[2], and you know???[1], and Im staying positive as always[2], and uh uh[3], and you know???[2], and buckets of rain all over my head buckets everywhere I dont care[3], and theyre better than dumbbells actually yes[3], and melancholic moods or much worse[3], and that was yesterday and uh today who knows I dont know what the weather will do do I[3], and there are worse things in the house believe me[3], and genuine horrors[3], and come on Mystic Mikey be positive I says to myself[3], and listen kooks listen to me[3], and I need a real fresh start yes that will destroy all the pain of life and leave me in some kind of paradise[3], and really no joke[3], and there are worse things out there far worse[3], and maybe I should have gone away with those dolphins[3], and ha ha uh Im laughing trying to ha[3], and I hope that oh that visionary dream of mine doesnt turn out to be yet another missed opportunity but[3], and but but[3], and what but oh this but listen you[3], and I feel yes I honestly and seriously feel that Im needed here on earth to spread the magic of my new words[3], and I truly believe[3], and maybe Ill do the robots some damage[3], and Metal Mickey must pay for what hes done to the world I mean the kids thought he was fun no he wasnt fun[3], and theres no fun with any of these metal muthas[3], and smash them into junk[3], and maybe Ill damage the people who behave like robots too[3], and oh oh really[3], and thats a lot of people sure[3], and thinking big now[3], and maybe a big MAYBE Ill get on to all the demon people who want us all dead because theres money at stake[3], and when will we see them fight and die for what they say they believe in[3], and er well that might be too ambitious with mere words like[3], and well yes well[3], and Im staying positive as always[3], and you know???[3], and

And uh uh[1], and buckets of rain all over my head buckets everywhere I dont care[1], and uh uh[2], and theyre better than dumbbells actually yes[1], and buckets of rain all over my head buckets everywhere I dont care[2], and melancholic moods or much worse[1], and theyre better than dumbbells actually yes[2], and that was yesterday and uh today who knows I dont know what the weather will do do I[1], and melancholic moods or much worse[2], and there are worse things in the house believe me[1], and that was yesterday and uh today who knows I dont know what the weather will do do I[2], and genuine horrors[1], and there are worse things in the house believe me[2], and come on Mystic Mikey be positive I says to myself[1], and genuine horrors[2], and listen kooks listen to me[1], and come on Mystic Mikey be positive I says to myself[2], and I need a real fresh start yes that will destroy all the pain of life and leave me in some kind of paradise[1], and listen kooks listen to me[2], and really no joke[1], and I need a real fresh start yes that will destroy all the pain of life and leave me in some kind of paradise[2], and there are worse things out there far worse[1], and really no joke[2], and maybe I should have gone away with those dolphins[1], and there are worse things out there far worse[2], and ha ha uh Im laughing trying to ha[1], and maybe I should have gone away with those dolphins[2], and I hope that oh that visionary dream of mine doesnt turn out to be yet another missed opportunity but[1], and ha ha uh Im laughing trying to ha[2], and but but[1], and I hope that oh that visionary dream of mine doesnt turn out to be yet another missed opportunity but[2], and what but oh this but listen you[1], and but but[2], and I feel yes I honestly and seriously feel that Im needed here on earth to spread the magic of my new words[1], and what but oh this but listen you[2], and I truly believe[1], and I feel yes I honestly and seriously feel that Im needed here on earth to spread the magic of my new words[2], and maybe Ill do the robots some damage[1], and I truly believe[2], and Metal Mickey must pay for what hes done to the world I mean the kids thought he was fun no he wasnt fun[1], and maybe Ill do the robots some damage[2], and theres no fun with any of these metal muthas[1], and Metal Mickey must pay for what hes done to the world I mean the kids thought he was fun no he wasnt fun[2], and smash them into junk[1], and theres no fun with any of these metal muthas[2], and maybe Ill damage the people who behave like robots too[1], and smash them into junk[2], and oh oh really[1], and maybe Ill damage the people who behave like robots too[2], and thats a lot of people sure[1], and oh oh really[2], and thinking big now[1], and thats a lot of people sure[2], and maybe a big MAYBE Ill get on to all the demon people who want us all dead because theres money at stake[1], and thinking big now[2], and when will we see them fight and die for what they say they believe in[1], and maybe a big MAYBE Ill get on to all the demon people who want us all dead because theres money at stake[2], and er well that might be too ambitious with mere words like[1], and when will we see them fight and die for what they say they believe in[2], and well yes well[1], and er well that might be too ambitious with mere words like[2], and Im staying positive as always[1], and well yes well[2], and you know???[1], and Im staying positive as always[2], and uh uh[3], and you know???[2], and buckets of rain all over my head buckets everywhere I dont care[3], and theyre better than dumbbells actually yes[3], and melancholic moods or much worse[3], and that was yesterday and uh today who knows I dont know what the weather will do do I[3], and there are worse things in the house believe me[3], and genuine horrors[3], and come on Mystic Mikey be positive I says to myself[3], and listen kooks listen to me[3], and I need a real fresh start yes that will destroy all the pain of life and leave me in some kind of paradise[3], and really no joke[3], and there are worse things out there far worse[3], and maybe I should have gone away with those dolphins[3], and ha ha uh Im laughing trying to ha[3], and I hope that oh that visionary dream of mine doesnt turn out to be yet another missed opportunity but[3], and but but[3], and what but oh this but listen you[3], and I feel yes I honestly and seriously feel that Im needed here on earth to spread the magic of my new words[3], and I truly believe[3], and maybe Ill do the robots some damage[3], and Metal Mickey must pay for what hes done to the world I mean the kids thought he was fun no he wasnt fun[3], and theres no fun with any of these metal muthas[3], and smash them into junk[3], and maybe Ill damage the people who behave like robots too[3], and oh oh really[3], and thats a lot of people sure[3], and thinking big now[3], and maybe a big MAYBE Ill get on to all the demon people who want us all dead because theres money at stake[3], and when will we see them fight and die for what they say they believe in[3], and er well that might be too ambitious with mere words like[3], and well yes well[3], and Im staying positive as always[3], and you know???[3], and

And uh uh[1], and buckets of rain all over my head buckets everywhere I dont care[1], and uh uh[2], and theyre better than dumbbells actually yes[1], and buckets of rain all over my head buckets everywhere I dont care[2], and melancholic moods or much worse[1], and theyre better than dumbbells actually yes[2], and that was yesterday and uh today who knows I dont know what the weather will do do I[1], and melancholic moods or much worse[2], and there are worse things in the house believe me[1], and that was yesterday and uh today who knows I dont know what the weather will do do I[2], and genuine horrors[1], and there are worse things in the house believe me[2], and come on Mystic Mikey be positive I says to myself[1], and genuine horrors[2], and listen kooks listen to me[1], and come on Mystic Mikey be positive I says to myself[2], and I need a real fresh start yes that will destroy all the pain of life and leave me in some kind of paradise[1], and listen kooks listen to me[2], and really no joke[1], and I need a real fresh start yes that will destroy all the pain of life and leave me in some kind of paradise[2], and there are worse things out there far worse[1], and really no joke[2], and maybe I should have gone away with those dolphins[1], and there are worse things out there far worse[2], and ha ha uh Im laughing trying to ha[1], and maybe I should have gone away with those dolphins[2], and I hope that oh that visionary dream of mine doesnt turn out to be yet another missed opportunity but[1], and ha ha uh Im laughing trying to ha[2], and but but[1], and I hope that oh that visionary dream of mine doesnt turn out to be yet another missed opportunity but[2], and what but oh this but listen you[1], and but but[2], and I feel yes I honestly and seriously feel that Im needed here on earth to spread the magic of my new words[1], and what but oh this but listen you[2], and I truly believe[1], and I feel yes I honestly and seriously feel that Im needed here on earth to spread the magic of my new words[2], and maybe Ill do the robots some damage[1], and I truly believe[2], and Metal Mickey must pay for what hes done to the world I mean the kids thought he was fun no he wasnt fun[1], and maybe Ill do the robots some damage[2], and theres no fun with any of these metal muthas[1], and Metal Mickey must pay for what hes done to the world I mean the kids thought he was fun no he wasnt fun[2], and smash them into junk[1], and theres no fun with any of these metal muthas[2], and maybe Ill damage the people who behave like robots too[1], and smash them into junk[2], and oh oh really[1], and maybe Ill damage the people who behave like robots too[2], and thats a lot of people sure[1], and oh oh really[2], and thinking big now[1], and thats a lot of people sure[2], and maybe a big MAYBE Ill get on to all the demon people who want us all dead because theres money at stake[1], and thinking big now[2], and when will we see them fight and die for what they say they believe in[1], and maybe a big MAYBE Ill get on to all the demon people who want us all dead because theres money at stake[2], and er well that might be too ambitious with mere words like[1], and when will we see them fight and die for what they say they believe in[2], and well yes well[1], and er well that might be too ambitious with mere words like[2], and Im staying positive as always[1], and well yes well[2], and you know???[1], and Im staying positive as always[2], and uh uh[3], and you know???[2], and buckets of rain all over my head buckets everywhere I dont care[3], and theyre better than dumbbells actually yes[3], and melancholic moods or much worse[3], and that was yesterday and uh today who knows I dont know what the weather will do do I[3], and there are worse things in the house believe me[3], and genuine horrors[3], and come on Mystic Mikey be positive I says to myself[3], and listen kooks listen to me[3], and I need a real fresh start yes that will destroy all the pain of life and leave me in some kind of paradise[3], and really no joke[3], and there are worse things out there far worse[3], and maybe I should have gone away with those dolphins[3], and ha ha uh Im laughing trying to ha[3], and I hope that oh that visionary dream of mine doesnt turn out to be yet another missed opportunity but[3], and but but[3], and what but oh this but listen you[3], and I feel yes I honestly and seriously feel that Im needed here on earth to spread the magic of my new words[3], and I truly believe[3], and maybe Ill do the robots some damage[3], and Metal Mickey must pay for what hes done to the world I mean the kids thought he was fun no he wasnt fun[3], and theres no fun with any of these metal muthas[3], and smash them into junk[3], and maybe Ill damage the people who behave like robots too[3], and oh oh really[3], and thats a lot of people sure[3], and thinking big now[3], and maybe a big MAYBE Ill get on to all the demon people who want us all dead because theres money at stake[3], and when will we see them fight and die for what they say they believe in[3], and er well that might be too ambitious with mere words like[3], and well yes well[3], and Im staying positive as always[3], and you know???[3], and