Wednesday 27 June 2012

[No. 28] Barclays fined £59.5 million by the FSA for some LIBOR and EURIBOR failings

And it's a big WHATEVER from me because I don't know what LIBOR is, and I don't know what EURIBOR is, and I have no DESIRE to know because I have a life, my friends, remember when you had a life?, oh, did you ever?[1], and it's funny how Bobby D can find the money for this dead shark (FSA) disgrace but he can't pay me the half a million he owes me, and one of these days I'm going to lose my fucking temper, I can see it happening[1], and it's a big WHATEVER from me because I don't know what LIBOR is, and I don't know what EURIBOR is, and I have no DESIRE to know because I have a life, my friends, remember when you had a life?, oh, did you ever?[2], and PLEASE don't talk to me about no London Interbank Offered Rate, and PLEASE don't talk to me about no Euro Interbank Offered Rate, and will you ever learn?, and don't you know?: shamans are above and beyond[1], and it's funny how Bobby D can find the money for this dead shark (FSA) disgrace but he can't pay me the half a million he owes me, and one of these days I'm going to lose my fucking temper, I can see it happening[2], and if Bobby D can pay the £59.5 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $160 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $200 million, where the FUCK is my £500,000?!, and Lloyd was right about this punk, and I should have listened[1], and PLEASE don't talk to me about no London Interbank Offered Rate, and PLEASE don't talk to me about no Euro Interbank Offered Rate, and will you ever learn?, and don't you know?: shamans are above and beyond[2], and when Viniar wanted to rip Bobby's head off, I should have just let him get on with it, because I ain't got a pot to piss in now, and I performed shamanic miracles for that bastard, and it's down to me he's chief executive[1], and if Bobby D can pay the £59.5 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $160 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $200 million, where the FUCK is my £500,000?!, and Lloyd was right about this punk, and I should have listened[2], and Tracey McDermott can talk all she wants about the integrity of benchmark reference rates, but how does it help me?, and she's not going to get my money for me, is she?, and I can whistle for it, I suppose[1], and when Viniar wanted to rip Bobby's head off, I should have just let him get on with it, because I ain't got a pot to piss in now, and I performed shamanic miracles for that bastard, and it's down to me he's chief executive[2], and I put my blood and fire on the line for Mr Diamond, oh, my friend, ha!, the punk, that crazy kid, yes, Bobby D, and this is what happens when you get too close to bankers - man, he was like my brother, my BROTHER![1], and Tracey McDermott can talk all she wants about the integrity of benchmark reference rates, but how does it help me?, and she's not going to get my money for me, is she?, and I can whistle for it, I suppose[2], and he's paying out millions, and millions, and millions, and I won't see a penny of it, and if I were evil, I would put a curse on him, and you know what?, I think I'll put a curse on him, and you shouldn't forget: I was Jack Pickles[1], and I put my blood and fire on the line for Mr Diamond, oh, my friend, ha!, the punk, that crazy kid, yes, Bobby D, and this is what happens when you get too close to bankers - man, he was like my brother, my BROTHER![2], and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I could be again, and I have the will for terror, and I have the balls for destruction, and a man like me does what he has to do for the sake of his HONOUR!!![1], and he's paying out millions, and millions, and millions, and I won't see a penny of it, and if I were evil, I would put a curse on him, and you know what?, I think I'll put a curse on him, and you shouldn't forget: I was Jack Pickles[2], and it's a big WHATEVER from me because I don't know what LIBOR is, and I don't know what EURIBOR is, and I have no DESIRE to know because I have a life, my friends, remember when you had a life?, oh, did you ever?[3], and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I could be again, and I have the will for terror, and I have the balls for destruction, and a man like me does what he has to do for the sake of his HONOUR!!![2], and it's funny how Bobby D can find the money for this dead shark (FSA) disgrace but he can't pay me the half a million he owes me, and one of these days I'm going to lose my fucking temper, I can see it happening[3], and PLEASE don't talk to me about no London Interbank Offered Rate, and PLEASE don't talk to me about no Euro Interbank Offered Rate, and will you ever learn?, and don't you know?: shamans are above and beyond[3], and if Bobby D can pay the £59.5 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $160 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $200 million, where the FUCK is my £500,000?!, and Lloyd was right about this punk, and I should have listened[3], and when Viniar wanted to rip Bobby's head off, I should have just let him get on with it, because I ain't got a pot to piss in now, and I performed shamanic miracles for that bastard, and it's down to me he's chief executive[3], and Tracey McDermott can talk all she wants about the integrity of benchmark reference rates, but how does it help me?, and she's not going to get my money for me, is she?, and I can whistle for it, I suppose[3], and I put my blood and fire on the line for Mr Diamond, oh, my friend, ha!, the punk, that crazy kid, yes, Bobby D, and this is what happens when you get too close to bankers - man, he was like my brother, my BROTHER![3], and he's paying out millions, and millions, and millions, and I won't see a penny of it, and if I were evil, I would put a curse on him, and you know what?, I think I'll put a curse on him, and you shouldn't forget: I was Jack Pickles[3], and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I could be again, and I have the will for terror, and I have the balls for destruction, and a man like me does what he has to do for the sake of his HONOUR!!![3], and

And it's a big WHATEVER from me because I don't know what LIBOR is, and I don't know what EURIBOR is, and I have no DESIRE to know because I have a life, my friends, remember when you had a life?, oh, did you ever?[1], and it's funny how Bobby D can find the money for this dead shark (FSA) disgrace but he can't pay me the half a million he owes me, and one of these days I'm going to lose my fucking temper, I can see it happening[1], and it's a big WHATEVER from me because I don't know what LIBOR is, and I don't know what EURIBOR is, and I have no DESIRE to know because I have a life, my friends, remember when you had a life?, oh, did you ever?[2], and PLEASE don't talk to me about no London Interbank Offered Rate, and PLEASE don't talk to me about no Euro Interbank Offered Rate, and will you ever learn?, and don't you know?: shamans are above and beyond[1], and it's funny how Bobby D can find the money for this dead shark (FSA) disgrace but he can't pay me the half a million he owes me, and one of these days I'm going to lose my fucking temper, I can see it happening[2], and if Bobby D can pay the £59.5 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $160 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $200 million, where the FUCK is my £500,000?!, and Lloyd was right about this punk, and I should have listened[1], and PLEASE don't talk to me about no London Interbank Offered Rate, and PLEASE don't talk to me about no Euro Interbank Offered Rate, and will you ever learn?, and don't you know?: shamans are above and beyond[2], and when Viniar wanted to rip Bobby's head off, I should have just let him get on with it, because I ain't got a pot to piss in now, and I performed shamanic miracles for that bastard, and it's down to me he's chief executive[1], and if Bobby D can pay the £59.5 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $160 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $200 million, where the FUCK is my £500,000?!, and Lloyd was right about this punk, and I should have listened[2], and Tracey McDermott can talk all she wants about the integrity of benchmark reference rates, but how does it help me?, and she's not going to get my money for me, is she?, and I can whistle for it, I suppose[1], and when Viniar wanted to rip Bobby's head off, I should have just let him get on with it, because I ain't got a pot to piss in now, and I performed shamanic miracles for that bastard, and it's down to me he's chief executive[2], and I put my blood and fire on the line for Mr Diamond, oh, my friend, ha!, the punk, that crazy kid, yes, Bobby D, and this is what happens when you get too close to bankers - man, he was like my brother, my BROTHER![1], and Tracey McDermott can talk all she wants about the integrity of benchmark reference rates, but how does it help me?, and she's not going to get my money for me, is she?, and I can whistle for it, I suppose[2], and he's paying out millions, and millions, and millions, and I won't see a penny of it, and if I were evil, I would put a curse on him, and you know what?, I think I'll put a curse on him, and you shouldn't forget: I was Jack Pickles[1], and I put my blood and fire on the line for Mr Diamond, oh, my friend, ha!, the punk, that crazy kid, yes, Bobby D, and this is what happens when you get too close to bankers - man, he was like my brother, my BROTHER![2], and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I could be again, and I have the will for terror, and I have the balls for destruction, and a man like me does what he has to do for the sake of his HONOUR!!![1], and he's paying out millions, and millions, and millions, and I won't see a penny of it, and if I were evil, I would put a curse on him, and you know what?, I think I'll put a curse on him, and you shouldn't forget: I was Jack Pickles[2], and it's a big WHATEVER from me because I don't know what LIBOR is, and I don't know what EURIBOR is, and I have no DESIRE to know because I have a life, my friends, remember when you had a life?, oh, did you ever?[3], and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I could be again, and I have the will for terror, and I have the balls for destruction, and a man like me does what he has to do for the sake of his HONOUR!!![2], and it's funny how Bobby D can find the money for this dead shark (FSA) disgrace but he can't pay me the half a million he owes me, and one of these days I'm going to lose my fucking temper, I can see it happening[3], and PLEASE don't talk to me about no London Interbank Offered Rate, and PLEASE don't talk to me about no Euro Interbank Offered Rate, and will you ever learn?, and don't you know?: shamans are above and beyond[3], and if Bobby D can pay the £59.5 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $160 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $200 million, where the FUCK is my £500,000?!, and Lloyd was right about this punk, and I should have listened[3], and when Viniar wanted to rip Bobby's head off, I should have just let him get on with it, because I ain't got a pot to piss in now, and I performed shamanic miracles for that bastard, and it's down to me he's chief executive[3], and Tracey McDermott can talk all she wants about the integrity of benchmark reference rates, but how does it help me?, and she's not going to get my money for me, is she?, and I can whistle for it, I suppose[3], and I put my blood and fire on the line for Mr Diamond, oh, my friend, ha!, the punk, that crazy kid, yes, Bobby D, and this is what happens when you get too close to bankers - man, he was like my brother, my BROTHER![3], and he's paying out millions, and millions, and millions, and I won't see a penny of it, and if I were evil, I would put a curse on him, and you know what?, I think I'll put a curse on him, and you shouldn't forget: I was Jack Pickles[3], and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I could be again, and I have the will for terror, and I have the balls for destruction, and a man like me does what he has to do for the sake of his HONOUR!!![3], and

And it's a big WHATEVER from me because I don't know what LIBOR is, and I don't know what EURIBOR is, and I have no DESIRE to know because I have a life, my friends, remember when you had a life?, oh, did you ever?[1], and it's funny how Bobby D can find the money for this dead shark (FSA) disgrace but he can't pay me the half a million he owes me, and one of these days I'm going to lose my fucking temper, I can see it happening[1], and it's a big WHATEVER from me because I don't know what LIBOR is, and I don't know what EURIBOR is, and I have no DESIRE to know because I have a life, my friends, remember when you had a life?, oh, did you ever?[2], and PLEASE don't talk to me about no London Interbank Offered Rate, and PLEASE don't talk to me about no Euro Interbank Offered Rate, and will you ever learn?, and don't you know?: shamans are above and beyond[1], and it's funny how Bobby D can find the money for this dead shark (FSA) disgrace but he can't pay me the half a million he owes me, and one of these days I'm going to lose my fucking temper, I can see it happening[2], and if Bobby D can pay the £59.5 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $160 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $200 million, where the FUCK is my £500,000?!, and Lloyd was right about this punk, and I should have listened[1], and PLEASE don't talk to me about no London Interbank Offered Rate, and PLEASE don't talk to me about no Euro Interbank Offered Rate, and will you ever learn?, and don't you know?: shamans are above and beyond[2], and when Viniar wanted to rip Bobby's head off, I should have just let him get on with it, because I ain't got a pot to piss in now, and I performed shamanic miracles for that bastard, and it's down to me he's chief executive[1], and if Bobby D can pay the £59.5 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $160 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $200 million, where the FUCK is my £500,000?!, and Lloyd was right about this punk, and I should have listened[2], and Tracey McDermott can talk all she wants about the integrity of benchmark reference rates, but how does it help me?, and she's not going to get my money for me, is she?, and I can whistle for it, I suppose[1], and when Viniar wanted to rip Bobby's head off, I should have just let him get on with it, because I ain't got a pot to piss in now, and I performed shamanic miracles for that bastard, and it's down to me he's chief executive[2], and I put my blood and fire on the line for Mr Diamond, oh, my friend, ha!, the punk, that crazy kid, yes, Bobby D, and this is what happens when you get too close to bankers - man, he was like my brother, my BROTHER![1], and Tracey McDermott can talk all she wants about the integrity of benchmark reference rates, but how does it help me?, and she's not going to get my money for me, is she?, and I can whistle for it, I suppose[2], and he's paying out millions, and millions, and millions, and I won't see a penny of it, and if I were evil, I would put a curse on him, and you know what?, I think I'll put a curse on him, and you shouldn't forget: I was Jack Pickles[1], and I put my blood and fire on the line for Mr Diamond, oh, my friend, ha!, the punk, that crazy kid, yes, Bobby D, and this is what happens when you get too close to bankers - man, he was like my brother, my BROTHER![2], and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I could be again, and I have the will for terror, and I have the balls for destruction, and a man like me does what he has to do for the sake of his HONOUR!!![1], and he's paying out millions, and millions, and millions, and I won't see a penny of it, and if I were evil, I would put a curse on him, and you know what?, I think I'll put a curse on him, and you shouldn't forget: I was Jack Pickles[2], and it's a big WHATEVER from me because I don't know what LIBOR is, and I don't know what EURIBOR is, and I have no DESIRE to know because I have a life, my friends, remember when you had a life?, oh, did you ever?[3], and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I could be again, and I have the will for terror, and I have the balls for destruction, and a man like me does what he has to do for the sake of his HONOUR!!![2], and it's funny how Bobby D can find the money for this dead shark (FSA) disgrace but he can't pay me the half a million he owes me, and one of these days I'm going to lose my fucking temper, I can see it happening[3], and PLEASE don't talk to me about no London Interbank Offered Rate, and PLEASE don't talk to me about no Euro Interbank Offered Rate, and will you ever learn?, and don't you know?: shamans are above and beyond[3], and if Bobby D can pay the £59.5 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $160 million, and if Bobby D can pay the $200 million, where the FUCK is my £500,000?!, and Lloyd was right about this punk, and I should have listened[3], and when Viniar wanted to rip Bobby's head off, I should have just let him get on with it, because I ain't got a pot to piss in now, and I performed shamanic miracles for that bastard, and it's down to me he's chief executive[3], and Tracey McDermott can talk all she wants about the integrity of benchmark reference rates, but how does it help me?, and she's not going to get my money for me, is she?, and I can whistle for it, I suppose[3], and I put my blood and fire on the line for Mr Diamond, oh, my friend, ha!, the punk, that crazy kid, yes, Bobby D, and this is what happens when you get too close to bankers - man, he was like my brother, my BROTHER![3], and he's paying out millions, and millions, and millions, and I won't see a penny of it, and if I were evil, I would put a curse on him, and you know what?, I think I'll put a curse on him, and you shouldn't forget: I was Jack Pickles[3], and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I was Jack Pickles, and I could be again, and I have the will for terror, and I have the balls for destruction, and a man like me does what he has to do for the sake of his HONOUR!!![3], and