Wednesday 20 February 2013

[No. 97] I'm a freak for the spinnin' a-ROUND

So wild with it, too.

And it gets freakier the more you do it, the more you get into it, the more you spin a-ROUND[1], and I can tell YOU(!) or anyone, hand on my heart: it has saved my sanity, man[1], and it gets freakier the more you do it, the more you get into it, the more you spin a-ROUND[2], and I wouldn't want to slip back to the old days, old ways, and be a SCHNOOK without a grip on LIFE[1], and I can tell YOU(!) or anyone, hand on my heart: it has saved my sanity, man[2], and the words are life, and I hold on to them, so tightly, yeah, getting all DIZZY as I go[1], and I wouldn't want to slip back to the old days, old ways, and be a SCHNOOK without a grip on LIFE[2], and if you're not a FREAK for spinning PHRASES you're a SQUARE for living DEATH - and I pity you if that's the case[1], and the words are life, and I hold on to them, so tightly, yeah, getting all DIZZY as I go[2], and my MIND can't stay still, no[1], and if you're not a FREAK for spinning PHRASES you're a SQUARE for living DEATH - and I pity you if that's the case[2], and COME here YOU(!) oh COME here - NOW![1], and my MIND can't stay still, no[2], and fuck your MONEY, and fuck the STORIES you tell yourself, oh, tell me, man, I ain't listening to no SHIT[1], and COME here YOU(!) oh COME here - NOW![2], and what are you going to lose when I snatch your SOUL and give you a load of straw?[1], and fuck your MONEY, and fuck the STORIES you tell yourself, oh, tell me, man, I ain't listening to no SHIT[2], and what are you going to gain when I open your THIRD EYE with the force of my will?[1], and what are you going to lose when I snatch your SOUL and give you a load of straw?[2], and what are you going to BELIEVE ever again?[1], and what are you going to gain when I open your THIRD EYE with the force of my will?[2], and just look at REALITY, son, daughter, go on!!![1], and what are you going to BELIEVE ever again?[2], and it gets freakier the more you do it, the more you get into it, the more you spin a-ROUND[3], and just look at REALITY, son, daughter, go on!!![2], and I can tell YOU(!) or anyone, hand on my heart: it has saved my sanity, man[3], and I wouldn't want to slip back to the old days, old ways, and be a SCHNOOK without a grip on LIFE[3], and the words are life, and I hold on to them, so tightly, yeah, getting all DIZZY as I go[3], and if you're not a FREAK for spinning PHRASES you're a SQUARE for living DEATH - and I pity you if that's the case[3], and my MIND can't stay still, no[3], and COME here YOU(!) oh COME here - NOW![3], and fuck your MONEY, and fuck the STORIES you tell yourself, oh, tell me, man, I ain't listening to no SHIT[3], and what are you going to lose when I snatch your SOUL and give you a load of straw?[3], and what are you going to gain when I open your THIRD EYE with the force of my will?[3], and what are you going to BELIEVE ever again?[3], and just look at REALITY, son, daughter, go on!!![3], and

And it gets freakier the more you do it, the more you get into it, the more you spin a-ROUND[1], and I can tell YOU(!) or anyone, hand on my heart: it has saved my sanity, man[1], and it gets freakier the more you do it, the more you get into it, the more you spin a-ROUND[2], and I wouldn't want to slip back to the old days, old ways, and be a SCHNOOK without a grip on LIFE[1], and I can tell YOU(!) or anyone, hand on my heart: it has saved my sanity, man[2], and the words are life, and I hold on to them, so tightly, yeah, getting all DIZZY as I go[1], and I wouldn't want to slip back to the old days, old ways, and be a SCHNOOK without a grip on LIFE[2], and if you're not a FREAK for spinning PHRASES you're a SQUARE for living DEATH - and I pity you if that's the case[1], and the words are life, and I hold on to them, so tightly, yeah, getting all DIZZY as I go[2], and my MIND can't stay still, no[1], and if you're not a FREAK for spinning PHRASES you're a SQUARE for living DEATH - and I pity you if that's the case[2], and COME here YOU(!) oh COME here - NOW![1], and my MIND can't stay still, no[2], and fuck your MONEY, and fuck the STORIES you tell yourself, oh, tell me, man, I ain't listening to no SHIT[1], and COME here YOU(!) oh COME here - NOW![2], and what are you going to lose when I snatch your SOUL and give you a load of straw?[1], and fuck your MONEY, and fuck the STORIES you tell yourself, oh, tell me, man, I ain't listening to no SHIT[2], and what are you going to gain when I open your THIRD EYE with the force of my will?[1], and what are you going to lose when I snatch your SOUL and give you a load of straw?[2], and what are you going to BELIEVE ever again?[1], and what are you going to gain when I open your THIRD EYE with the force of my will?[2], and just look at REALITY, son, daughter, go on!!![1], and what are you going to BELIEVE ever again?[2], and it gets freakier the more you do it, the more you get into it, the more you spin a-ROUND[3], and just look at REALITY, son, daughter, go on!!![2], and I can tell YOU(!) or anyone, hand on my heart: it has saved my sanity, man[3], and I wouldn't want to slip back to the old days, old ways, and be a SCHNOOK without a grip on LIFE[3], and the words are life, and I hold on to them, so tightly, yeah, getting all DIZZY as I go[3], and if you're not a FREAK for spinning PHRASES you're a SQUARE for living DEATH - and I pity you if that's the case[3], and my MIND can't stay still, no[3], and COME here YOU(!) oh COME here - NOW![3], and fuck your MONEY, and fuck the STORIES you tell yourself, oh, tell me, man, I ain't listening to no SHIT[3], and what are you going to lose when I snatch your SOUL and give you a load of straw?[3], and what are you going to gain when I open your THIRD EYE with the force of my will?[3], and what are you going to BELIEVE ever again?[3], and just look at REALITY, son, daughter, go on!!![3], and

And it gets freakier the more you do it, the more you get into it, the more you spin a-ROUND[1], and I can tell YOU(!) or anyone, hand on my heart: it has saved my sanity, man[1], and it gets freakier the more you do it, the more you get into it, the more you spin a-ROUND[2], and I wouldn't want to slip back to the old days, old ways, and be a SCHNOOK without a grip on LIFE[1], and I can tell YOU(!) or anyone, hand on my heart: it has saved my sanity, man[2], and the words are life, and I hold on to them, so tightly, yeah, getting all DIZZY as I go[1], and I wouldn't want to slip back to the old days, old ways, and be a SCHNOOK without a grip on LIFE[2], and if you're not a FREAK for spinning PHRASES you're a SQUARE for living DEATH - and I pity you if that's the case[1], and the words are life, and I hold on to them, so tightly, yeah, getting all DIZZY as I go[2], and my MIND can't stay still, no[1], and if you're not a FREAK for spinning PHRASES you're a SQUARE for living DEATH - and I pity you if that's the case[2], and COME here YOU(!) oh COME here - NOW![1], and my MIND can't stay still, no[2], and fuck your MONEY, and fuck the STORIES you tell yourself, oh, tell me, man, I ain't listening to no SHIT[1], and COME here YOU(!) oh COME here - NOW![2], and what are you going to lose when I snatch your SOUL and give you a load of straw?[1], and fuck your MONEY, and fuck the STORIES you tell yourself, oh, tell me, man, I ain't listening to no SHIT[2], and what are you going to gain when I open your THIRD EYE with the force of my will?[1], and what are you going to lose when I snatch your SOUL and give you a load of straw?[2], and what are you going to BELIEVE ever again?[1], and what are you going to gain when I open your THIRD EYE with the force of my will?[2], and just look at REALITY, son, daughter, go on!!![1], and what are you going to BELIEVE ever again?[2], and it gets freakier the more you do it, the more you get into it, the more you spin a-ROUND[3], and just look at REALITY, son, daughter, go on!!![2], and I can tell YOU(!) or anyone, hand on my heart: it has saved my sanity, man[3], and I wouldn't want to slip back to the old days, old ways, and be a SCHNOOK without a grip on LIFE[3], and the words are life, and I hold on to them, so tightly, yeah, getting all DIZZY as I go[3], and if you're not a FREAK for spinning PHRASES you're a SQUARE for living DEATH - and I pity you if that's the case[3], and my MIND can't stay still, no[3], and COME here YOU(!) oh COME here - NOW![3], and fuck your MONEY, and fuck the STORIES you tell yourself, oh, tell me, man, I ain't listening to no SHIT[3], and what are you going to lose when I snatch your SOUL and give you a load of straw?[3], and what are you going to gain when I open your THIRD EYE with the force of my will?[3], and what are you going to BELIEVE ever again?[3], and just look at REALITY, son, daughter, go on!!![3], and