Monday 5 May 2014

Not much to write about on a bank holiday, so ...

... I'm just going to waffle on a bit. If you don't mind, dear reader(s). And even if you do ...

I've been watching some Neil Sedaka videos on YouTube recently. He's written some really great melodies. Calendar Girl is cool. The "yeah, yeah" bit is a brilliant hook. / I'm listening to Breakaway by Art Garfunkel at the moment. Not a fan of his at all. However, I like the laid-back feeling and atmosphere of that album. I don't know where it was recorded, but it sounds like the sort of album you would record in Malibu. / One day, when I'm living in Malibu ...

Oh, I watched Fandango again yesterday, my favourite film. Yeah, I'm glad I'm one of these people with human feelings, do you know what I mean? I've got human feelings in spades. You need a lot of human feelings to appreciate the greatness of a film like Fandango. A lot of cold, heartless people prefer action films for some reason. I wouldn't want to be like them, man. / I might watch the film again tonight. Well, live through it. It's a film you have got to live through, you dig? And if you don't dig ...

Yesterday, I played my guitar for three hours. Well ... I might have taken my playing to a higher level. I just don't know. I'll have to wait and see, er, tomorrow ... I'll do some recording tomorrow ... after tomorrow's post. In the evening, after afternoon practice. It's only a matter of time, I'm convinced.

Snooker, later, er ... after this post. Let's hope Ronnie wins it, eh? It seems pointless, I know, but ...

Human feelings help in all kinds of situations! You're willing to listen to Garfunkel even though he's a bit naff. You understand that Fandango is an experience. You realize that Cornwall is better than Devon. And dreams send you messages ...

Garfunkel is finished. / What now? Sunflower. Yeah! / Dennis Wilson had human feelings like you wouldn't fucking believe! Probably why he didn't last long ...