Monday 29 September 2014

Chase Coleman wants even more money!

Unbelievable! I mean, I can't ... Chase has already had $1.5 billion out of investors. 'Lucky git.' Now he wants another $1.5 billion ... oh, for his hedge fund, obviously, Tyger Global Management. 'Christ! What's the deal with this guy, Mikey?' I don't know, man. I really don't know. / Is Charles Payson "Chase Me" Coleman III absolutely money mad? I tried speaking to him on the phone, you know, dear reader(s). All I got out of him was pure gibberish. 'Why? What did he say?' Well, he kept quoting William Blake at me, Voice. 'Really?' Yeah, like ... that's right, that's right, that's right, that's right, I really love your tyger light. 'Ha!' And ... that's neat, that's neat, that's neat, that's neat, I really love your tyger feet. 'Oh, he sounds crazy, boss. Insane! / And he seriously expects investors to stump up another $1.5 billion?!' Well, if Chase is getting results ... I don't know. This is the world today, man. There's nothing we can do about it.

...

Anything else? Er ... I'm listening to a blues compilation. All the old greats from years ago. Every sweet married woman, she's got a back door friend. Ain't that the truth. / Leonard Cohen has a new album out. Cohen is eighty now, which gives me hope. I mean, I'm hoping I'll be able to record my demo before I reach eighty.