Monday 21 August 2023

[No. 1,127]

And the latest[1], and come on listen and I will tell you[1], and the latest[2], and uh[1], and come on listen and I will tell you[2], and and and nothing in particular actually except I got five poems now the latest[1], and uh[2], and sixteen lines very nice traditional[1], and and and nothing in particular actually except I got five poems now the latest[2], and yeah the latest just started off a lot like this conceptual random words in a file that became something[1], and sixteen lines very nice traditional[2], and it happens[1], and yeah the latest just started off a lot like this conceptual random words in a file that became something[2], and a file for rough poetry wasnt even expecting a proper poem to be completely honest with you[1], and it happens[2], and words are strange just as strange as music[1], and a file for rough poetry wasnt even expecting a proper poem to be completely honest with you[2], and though I could think of a title for it yes but not for this[1], and words are strange just as strange as music[2], and I guess Im too tired or lazy or just plain exhausted aRound here in this eternal moment you dig[1], and though I could think of a title for it yes but not for this[2], and we dont need titles when were dizzy do we[1], and I guess Im too tired or lazy or just plain exhausted aRound here in this eternal moment you dig[2], and I reckon that short poems can be written in a day or two and I like short ones[1], and we dont need titles when were dizzy do we[2], and why why why[1], and I reckon that short poems can be written in a day or two and I like short ones[2], and because because because short poems can get stuck in peoples heads man[1], and why why why[2], and long or short we need both[1], and because because because short poems can get stuck in peoples heads man[2], and listen listen listen I just remembered the other day[1], and long or short we need both[2], and when I was thirteen or fourteen I sent an exercise book of handwritten poems to Faber & Faber ha ha ha[1], and listen listen listen I just remembered the other day[2], and crazy crazy crazy kid obviously boy and shaman[1], and when I was thirteen or fourteen I sent an exercise book of handwritten poems to Faber & Faber ha ha ha[2], and but but but[1], and crazy crazy crazy kid obviously boy and shaman[2], and if you want to you can email them six poems now and they will read them apparently which is great[1], and but but but[2], and in an emergency maybe[1], and if you want to you can email them six poems now and they will read them apparently which is great[2], and maybe when Im lost on the cliffs[1], and in an emergency maybe[2], and maybe when Im crashed out on the beach[1], and maybe when Im lost on the cliffs[2], and maybe when the Owlman is chasing me down a lane[1], and maybe when Im crashed out on the beach[2], and oh God[1], and maybe when the Owlman is chasing me down a lane[2], and maybe then Ill find a few pennies a pound or two for an internet cafe to send six poems from such a life[1], and oh God[2], and such a romantic life on the edge[1], and maybe then Ill find a few pennies a pound or two for an internet cafe to send six poems from such a life[2], and Christ[1], and such a romantic life on the edge[2], and does anyone understand me or am I spinning words into the darkness of dead minds and dead hearts[1], and Christ[2], and never ever mind eh[1], and does anyone understand me or am I spinning words into the darkness of dead minds and dead hearts[2], and the latest[3], and never ever mind eh[2], and come on listen and I will tell you[3], and uh[3], and and and nothing in particular actually except I got five poems now the latest[3], and sixteen lines very nice traditional[3], and yeah the latest just started off a lot like this conceptual random words in a file that became something[3], and it happens[3], and a file for rough poetry wasnt even expecting a proper poem to be completely honest with you[3], and words are strange just as strange as music[3], and though I could think of a title for it yes but not for this[3], and I guess Im too tired or lazy or just plain exhausted aRound here in this eternal moment you dig[3], and we dont need titles when were dizzy do we[3], and I reckon that short poems can be written in a day or two and I like short ones[3], and why why why[3], and because because because short poems can get stuck in peoples heads man[3], and long or short we need both[3], and listen listen listen I just remembered the other day[3], and when I was thirteen or fourteen I sent an exercise book of handwritten poems to Faber & Faber ha ha ha[3], and crazy crazy crazy kid obviously boy and shaman[3], and but but but[3], and if you want to you can email them six poems now and they will read them apparently which is great[3], and in an emergency maybe[3], and maybe when Im lost on the cliffs[3], and maybe when Im crashed out on the beach[3], and maybe when the Owlman is chasing me down a lane[3], and oh God[3], and maybe then Ill find a few pennies a pound or two for an internet cafe to send six poems from such a life[3], and such a romantic life on the edge[3], and Christ[3], and does anyone understand me or am I spinning words into the darkness of dead minds and dead hearts[3], and never ever mind eh[3], and

And the latest[1], and come on listen and I will tell you[1], and the latest[2], and uh[1], and come on listen and I will tell you[2], and and and nothing in particular actually except I got five poems now the latest[1], and uh[2], and sixteen lines very nice traditional[1], and and and nothing in particular actually except I got five poems now the latest[2], and yeah the latest just started off a lot like this conceptual random words in a file that became something[1], and sixteen lines very nice traditional[2], and it happens[1], and yeah the latest just started off a lot like this conceptual random words in a file that became something[2], and a file for rough poetry wasnt even expecting a proper poem to be completely honest with you[1], and it happens[2], and words are strange just as strange as music[1], and a file for rough poetry wasnt even expecting a proper poem to be completely honest with you[2], and though I could think of a title for it yes but not for this[1], and words are strange just as strange as music[2], and I guess Im too tired or lazy or just plain exhausted aRound here in this eternal moment you dig[1], and though I could think of a title for it yes but not for this[2], and we dont need titles when were dizzy do we[1], and I guess Im too tired or lazy or just plain exhausted aRound here in this eternal moment you dig[2], and I reckon that short poems can be written in a day or two and I like short ones[1], and we dont need titles when were dizzy do we[2], and why why why[1], and I reckon that short poems can be written in a day or two and I like short ones[2], and because because because short poems can get stuck in peoples heads man[1], and why why why[2], and long or short we need both[1], and because because because short poems can get stuck in peoples heads man[2], and listen listen listen I just remembered the other day[1], and long or short we need both[2], and when I was thirteen or fourteen I sent an exercise book of handwritten poems to Faber & Faber ha ha ha[1], and listen listen listen I just remembered the other day[2], and crazy crazy crazy kid obviously boy and shaman[1], and when I was thirteen or fourteen I sent an exercise book of handwritten poems to Faber & Faber ha ha ha[2], and but but but[1], and crazy crazy crazy kid obviously boy and shaman[2], and if you want to you can email them six poems now and they will read them apparently which is great[1], and but but but[2], and in an emergency maybe[1], and if you want to you can email them six poems now and they will read them apparently which is great[2], and maybe when Im lost on the cliffs[1], and in an emergency maybe[2], and maybe when Im crashed out on the beach[1], and maybe when Im lost on the cliffs[2], and maybe when the Owlman is chasing me down a lane[1], and maybe when Im crashed out on the beach[2], and oh God[1], and maybe when the Owlman is chasing me down a lane[2], and maybe then Ill find a few pennies a pound or two for an internet cafe to send six poems from such a life[1], and oh God[2], and such a romantic life on the edge[1], and maybe then Ill find a few pennies a pound or two for an internet cafe to send six poems from such a life[2], and Christ[1], and such a romantic life on the edge[2], and does anyone understand me or am I spinning words into the darkness of dead minds and dead hearts[1], and Christ[2], and never ever mind eh[1], and does anyone understand me or am I spinning words into the darkness of dead minds and dead hearts[2], and the latest[3], and never ever mind eh[2], and come on listen and I will tell you[3], and uh[3], and and and nothing in particular actually except I got five poems now the latest[3], and sixteen lines very nice traditional[3], and yeah the latest just started off a lot like this conceptual random words in a file that became something[3], and it happens[3], and a file for rough poetry wasnt even expecting a proper poem to be completely honest with you[3], and words are strange just as strange as music[3], and though I could think of a title for it yes but not for this[3], and I guess Im too tired or lazy or just plain exhausted aRound here in this eternal moment you dig[3], and we dont need titles when were dizzy do we[3], and I reckon that short poems can be written in a day or two and I like short ones[3], and why why why[3], and because because because short poems can get stuck in peoples heads man[3], and long or short we need both[3], and listen listen listen I just remembered the other day[3], and when I was thirteen or fourteen I sent an exercise book of handwritten poems to Faber & Faber ha ha ha[3], and crazy crazy crazy kid obviously boy and shaman[3], and but but but[3], and if you want to you can email them six poems now and they will read them apparently which is great[3], and in an emergency maybe[3], and maybe when Im lost on the cliffs[3], and maybe when Im crashed out on the beach[3], and maybe when the Owlman is chasing me down a lane[3], and oh God[3], and maybe then Ill find a few pennies a pound or two for an internet cafe to send six poems from such a life[3], and such a romantic life on the edge[3], and Christ[3], and does anyone understand me or am I spinning words into the darkness of dead minds and dead hearts[3], and never ever mind eh[3], and

And the latest[1], and come on listen and I will tell you[1], and the latest[2], and uh[1], and come on listen and I will tell you[2], and and and nothing in particular actually except I got five poems now the latest[1], and uh[2], and sixteen lines very nice traditional[1], and and and nothing in particular actually except I got five poems now the latest[2], and yeah the latest just started off a lot like this conceptual random words in a file that became something[1], and sixteen lines very nice traditional[2], and it happens[1], and yeah the latest just started off a lot like this conceptual random words in a file that became something[2], and a file for rough poetry wasnt even expecting a proper poem to be completely honest with you[1], and it happens[2], and words are strange just as strange as music[1], and a file for rough poetry wasnt even expecting a proper poem to be completely honest with you[2], and though I could think of a title for it yes but not for this[1], and words are strange just as strange as music[2], and I guess Im too tired or lazy or just plain exhausted aRound here in this eternal moment you dig[1], and though I could think of a title for it yes but not for this[2], and we dont need titles when were dizzy do we[1], and I guess Im too tired or lazy or just plain exhausted aRound here in this eternal moment you dig[2], and I reckon that short poems can be written in a day or two and I like short ones[1], and we dont need titles when were dizzy do we[2], and why why why[1], and I reckon that short poems can be written in a day or two and I like short ones[2], and because because because short poems can get stuck in peoples heads man[1], and why why why[2], and long or short we need both[1], and because because because short poems can get stuck in peoples heads man[2], and listen listen listen I just remembered the other day[1], and long or short we need both[2], and when I was thirteen or fourteen I sent an exercise book of handwritten poems to Faber & Faber ha ha ha[1], and listen listen listen I just remembered the other day[2], and crazy crazy crazy kid obviously boy and shaman[1], and when I was thirteen or fourteen I sent an exercise book of handwritten poems to Faber & Faber ha ha ha[2], and but but but[1], and crazy crazy crazy kid obviously boy and shaman[2], and if you want to you can email them six poems now and they will read them apparently which is great[1], and but but but[2], and in an emergency maybe[1], and if you want to you can email them six poems now and they will read them apparently which is great[2], and maybe when Im lost on the cliffs[1], and in an emergency maybe[2], and maybe when Im crashed out on the beach[1], and maybe when Im lost on the cliffs[2], and maybe when the Owlman is chasing me down a lane[1], and maybe when Im crashed out on the beach[2], and oh God[1], and maybe when the Owlman is chasing me down a lane[2], and maybe then Ill find a few pennies a pound or two for an internet cafe to send six poems from such a life[1], and oh God[2], and such a romantic life on the edge[1], and maybe then Ill find a few pennies a pound or two for an internet cafe to send six poems from such a life[2], and Christ[1], and such a romantic life on the edge[2], and does anyone understand me or am I spinning words into the darkness of dead minds and dead hearts[1], and Christ[2], and never ever mind eh[1], and does anyone understand me or am I spinning words into the darkness of dead minds and dead hearts[2], and the latest[3], and never ever mind eh[2], and come on listen and I will tell you[3], and uh[3], and and and nothing in particular actually except I got five poems now the latest[3], and sixteen lines very nice traditional[3], and yeah the latest just started off a lot like this conceptual random words in a file that became something[3], and it happens[3], and a file for rough poetry wasnt even expecting a proper poem to be completely honest with you[3], and words are strange just as strange as music[3], and though I could think of a title for it yes but not for this[3], and I guess Im too tired or lazy or just plain exhausted aRound here in this eternal moment you dig[3], and we dont need titles when were dizzy do we[3], and I reckon that short poems can be written in a day or two and I like short ones[3], and why why why[3], and because because because short poems can get stuck in peoples heads man[3], and long or short we need both[3], and listen listen listen I just remembered the other day[3], and when I was thirteen or fourteen I sent an exercise book of handwritten poems to Faber & Faber ha ha ha[3], and crazy crazy crazy kid obviously boy and shaman[3], and but but but[3], and if you want to you can email them six poems now and they will read them apparently which is great[3], and in an emergency maybe[3], and maybe when Im lost on the cliffs[3], and maybe when Im crashed out on the beach[3], and maybe when the Owlman is chasing me down a lane[3], and oh God[3], and maybe then Ill find a few pennies a pound or two for an internet cafe to send six poems from such a life[3], and such a romantic life on the edge[3], and Christ[3], and does anyone understand me or am I spinning words into the darkness of dead minds and dead hearts[3], and never ever mind eh[3], and