Wednesday, 12 August 2026

Stuff


Live: solar eclipse at Heathrow Airport
















Kooks, I'm going to stop these temporary posts, as I keep saying

But I've delayed my new life until Sunday night because I'm really stressed at the moment

Maybe I'll do a disco night again, or a Cornwall night

But it will all change from Sunday










I need a bulletproof mindset

I've got to stop looking at homelessness as a disaster

This guy was homeless

So was this guy


It just makes poetry more difficult, that's all
Not impossible














It doesn't matter how difficult it is
The goal is
To surpass Shakespeare in 12 years
And end up here
NO MATTER WHAT
































All right, I'll combine this with a Cornwall post. I don't know about a disco night post yet. This might be the last one


Anyway, my holidays, as a reminder, like ...

1987, Talland Bay

1988, Sennen, Sennen

1990, Sennen

1991, Trelawne (8 weeks, Jan to Mar)

1993, Polperro

2000, Polperro, St Ives

2002, Looe, St Ives

2005, St Ives

2006, St Ives

2010, St Ives

2011, St Ives

2012, Looe

2013, St Ives

2014, Penzance

2015, St Ives

2016, St Ives, St Ives

2017, St Ives, St Ives

2018, St Ives

2019, Looe

2022, St Ives, Newquay, St Ives

2024, Newquay





When I become homeless soon, I'll probably have to go to Penzance because they have the best homeless support there

It's a poor rundown town, but it's only about 5 miles from St Ives




If I get myself sorted out, I'll move to Newquay. It's quite poor there too, but the scenery is maybe the best in Cornwall

https://youtu.be/oPVvjN5oDsY?is=bHSUPbZ44xsiqDem

I love this video!






My nan, Elsie Creek, who lived in this decaying house, was born Elsie Bedding. This is her nephew who has been living in St Ives since the late 1960s

https://youtu.be/g7CTeF--6os?is=riKCmf1Pthc21lq3


















https://youtube.com/shorts/4zWj1jv4yR4?is=nf-mWJAkPV6caeDn






















































































Okay, okay
If you insist ...