Tuesday 22 February 2011

Christos Bagios arrested and charged with conspiracy and fraud

The first thing you will want to know is: who in the name of Christ is Christos Bagios? After I've told you, you will probably wonder why you need to care about him. You have problems of your own. Sure, you haven't been arrested. You haven't been charged with conspiracy and fraud in connection with a federal investigation into offshore accounts and tax evasion, but no one knows the troubles you've seen. Poor you.

If you can stop thinking about yourself for one minute, you might learn something about real pain. Christos Bagios is a Credit Suisse banker. All he has ever wanted is to advise his wealthy clients. That's the only pleasure he gets out of life. He is what you might call a selfless individual. I only hope he is also a resplendent soul. I haven't actually looked that far, at him, yet, with mystic eyes that see beyond this vale of tears, so I am completely in the dark. My guess is, he is a resplendent soul. But that's just me. I'm an optimist, and I always think the best of people.