Tuesday 1 February 2011

Emerging markets are an abomination, says Reuters

Oh, they don't like their emerging markets over at Reuters, do they?

They were once red-hot emerging markets! But what comes around goes around! We don't care! They deserve everything that's happening to them! We warned you! Repent!

Well, I have been speaking to Jeremy Gaunt. He would have you believe that he is Reuters' European investment correspondent. He would have me believe it too, if only he could get away with it. That's the sort of man he is.

But I will not be repeating the words he spake unto me. Are you surprised? This is self-control, this is. I'm keeping the voices down, deep inside. I'll share them with you when I feel it's appropriate.

Oh, he's back again! Jeremy Gaunt, you will not speak! Be quiet. The arrogance of these voices. It's a serious problem. I should punish the morons. Don't they know who they're messing with? Maybe they can't help it. They just babble on and on and on.

What a way to make a living! I'm not talking about myself. I'm not the one whispering in people's ears, am I?

I don't even think they get paid for it, most of them. Gaunt might get paid, but we have no proof that this "Jeremy Gaunt" is a genuine person. We hear his voice - well, I do - but what does that prove? Nothing, as far as I'm concerned. He's taking the piss. Someone should tell Reuters.