Thursday 24 January 2019

It's Apollo night!

Yes, I'm listening to Brian Eno's Apollo. Again. / As you know, dear reader(s), I always listen to it when I blog at night.

It makes me forget about life on earth. All the trouble, all the heartache. Uh. Brexit and that, which is just going so well. The latest is that some Old Etonian nutjob wants to burn down the Reichstag. [Well, suspend Parliament, anyway.] Whatever will they think of next?

I wonder if Elon listens to Apollo. He should. I mean, it would take his mind off Tesla.

Oh, I could have recorded my demo tonight. [Er, last night.] I played all three of the songs really well earlier. / When I do finally manage it, I think I'll go with first takes. Because it will be a nightmare doing, say, three takes of each song and then having to analyze them all and choose the best versions. I'm not going to get perfection, man. Remember: I'm recording live at home, guitar and vocals at the same time, with no overdubs.

Okay, okay. Let's, uh ... have some Oxygene - !!! (If you don't mind.) Yes, it sounds a bit dated, but I like it. Actually, it sounds a lot dated. So 1970s! It makes me think of tank tops, Double Diamond beer [with R. White's lemonade, obviously], Raleigh Chopper bikes, Bruce Lee, Space Dust, Manhattan Transfer, Swap Shop, oh, Top Deck shandy!!!, Evel Knievel, Dallas ... you name it!

Well, well ... / This is the last post of the week, kook(s). I'm not worn out. I've been feeling more energetic since I've been ... shifting my paradigm, like. I'd recommend it to anyone. It seems you can do anything with your mind. Anything at all. Who knew? 'Tony Robbins knew, boss!' Go back to bed, Voice! Back to the astral plane. Go on, son! 'Good night, boss.' Yeah, yeah. Good night. FFS!

Okay, okay. Laters, crocodile(s), yeah? Have a nice weekend.