Tuesday 5 September 2023

[No. 1,132]

And not again yes[1], and we got no title and we dont care[1], and not again yes[2], and whos we when were at home[1], and we got no title and we dont care[2], and I got no punctuation and am I bothered not a bit ha ha uh[1], and whos we when were at home[2], and its nice and relaxed aint it and very very lazy actually who cares its too hot for[1], and I got no punctuation and am I bothered not a bit ha ha uh[2], and for for for thinking and writing but but but[1], and its nice and relaxed aint it and very very lazy actually who cares its too hot for[2], and I can only just about feel about you dig[1], and for for for thinking and writing but but but[2], and Im writing still obviously cant stop[1], and I can only just about feel about you dig[2], and maybe Ill save my most of my energy for poems that will have to fight for me out there[1], and Im writing still obviously cant stop[2], and horrible there aint it[1], and maybe Ill save my most of my energy for poems that will have to fight for me out there[2], and were hiding here and its nice[1], and horrible there aint it[2], and no one knows what were doing here and even if they knew they would think WTF wouldnt they[1], and were hiding here and its nice[2], and no one knows even if they know[1], and no one knows what were doing here and even if they knew they would think WTF wouldnt they[2], and they cant guess even and thats how removed we are and thats something to celebrate[1], and no one knows even if they know[2], and we give eccentrics a bad name and so what[1], and they cant guess even and thats how removed we are and thats something to celebrate[2], and look Im holding on with words for the sake of my mental health and who can judge me[1], and we give eccentrics a bad name and so what[2], and no one obviously[1], and look Im holding on with words for the sake of my mental health and who can judge me[2], and my behaviour is just words words words all the time and thats how I change me mindset hopefully[1], and no one obviously[2], and anxiety dont stop for no writer[1], and my behaviour is just words words words all the time and thats how I change me mindset hopefully[2], and all I can do is aRound and aRound and aRound[1], and anxiety dont stop for no writer[2], and how depressing would it be if I just had a blank screen to stare at[1], and all I can do is aRound and aRound and aRound[2], and very[1], and how depressing would it be if I just had a blank screen to stare at[2], and on the cliffs and the beaches Ill have more than just blank sheets of paper[1], and very[2], and youve got to force yourself and it uh and them[1], and on the cliffs and the beaches Ill have more than just blank sheets of paper[2], and the words[1], and youve got to force yourself and it uh and them[2], and is any of this making any sense to anyone oh I hope not I couldnt bear that no no no[1], and the words[2], and we are not anyone kooks remember that[1], and is any of this making any sense to anyone oh I hope not I couldnt bear that no no no[2], and who are you really[1], and we are not anyone kooks remember that[2], and just asking like[1], and who are you really[2], and not again yes[3], and just asking like[2], and we got no title and we dont care[3], and whos we when were at home[3], and I got no punctuation and am I bothered not a bit ha ha uh[3], and its nice and relaxed aint it and very very lazy actually who cares its too hot for[3], and for for for thinking and writing but but but[3], and I can only just about feel about you dig[3], and Im writing still obviously cant stop[3], and maybe Ill save my most of my energy for poems that will have to fight for me out there[3], and horrible there aint it[3], and were hiding here and its nice[3], and no one knows what were doing here and even if they knew they would think WTF wouldnt they[3], and no one knows even if they know[3], and they cant guess even and thats how removed we are and thats something to celebrate[3], and we give eccentrics a bad name and so what[3], and look Im holding on with words for the sake of my mental health and who can judge me[3], and no one obviously[3], and my behaviour is just words words words all the time and thats how I change me mindset hopefully[3], and anxiety dont stop for no writer[3], and all I can do is aRound and aRound and aRound[3], and how depressing would it be if I just had a blank screen to stare at[3], and very[3], and on the cliffs and the beaches Ill have more than just blank sheets of paper[3], and youve got to force yourself and it uh and them[3], and the words[3], and is any of this making any sense to anyone oh I hope not I couldnt bear that no no no[3], and we are not anyone kooks remember that[3], and who are you really[3], and just asking like[3], and

And not again yes[1], and we got no title and we dont care[1], and not again yes[2], and whos we when were at home[1], and we got no title and we dont care[2], and I got no punctuation and am I bothered not a bit ha ha uh[1], and whos we when were at home[2], and its nice and relaxed aint it and very very lazy actually who cares its too hot for[1], and I got no punctuation and am I bothered not a bit ha ha uh[2], and for for for thinking and writing but but but[1], and its nice and relaxed aint it and very very lazy actually who cares its too hot for[2], and I can only just about feel about you dig[1], and for for for thinking and writing but but but[2], and Im writing still obviously cant stop[1], and I can only just about feel about you dig[2], and maybe Ill save my most of my energy for poems that will have to fight for me out there[1], and Im writing still obviously cant stop[2], and horrible there aint it[1], and maybe Ill save my most of my energy for poems that will have to fight for me out there[2], and were hiding here and its nice[1], and horrible there aint it[2], and no one knows what were doing here and even if they knew they would think WTF wouldnt they[1], and were hiding here and its nice[2], and no one knows even if they know[1], and no one knows what were doing here and even if they knew they would think WTF wouldnt they[2], and they cant guess even and thats how removed we are and thats something to celebrate[1], and no one knows even if they know[2], and we give eccentrics a bad name and so what[1], and they cant guess even and thats how removed we are and thats something to celebrate[2], and look Im holding on with words for the sake of my mental health and who can judge me[1], and we give eccentrics a bad name and so what[2], and no one obviously[1], and look Im holding on with words for the sake of my mental health and who can judge me[2], and my behaviour is just words words words all the time and thats how I change me mindset hopefully[1], and no one obviously[2], and anxiety dont stop for no writer[1], and my behaviour is just words words words all the time and thats how I change me mindset hopefully[2], and all I can do is aRound and aRound and aRound[1], and anxiety dont stop for no writer[2], and how depressing would it be if I just had a blank screen to stare at[1], and all I can do is aRound and aRound and aRound[2], and very[1], and how depressing would it be if I just had a blank screen to stare at[2], and on the cliffs and the beaches Ill have more than just blank sheets of paper[1], and very[2], and youve got to force yourself and it uh and them[1], and on the cliffs and the beaches Ill have more than just blank sheets of paper[2], and the words[1], and youve got to force yourself and it uh and them[2], and is any of this making any sense to anyone oh I hope not I couldnt bear that no no no[1], and the words[2], and we are not anyone kooks remember that[1], and is any of this making any sense to anyone oh I hope not I couldnt bear that no no no[2], and who are you really[1], and we are not anyone kooks remember that[2], and just asking like[1], and who are you really[2], and not again yes[3], and just asking like[2], and we got no title and we dont care[3], and whos we when were at home[3], and I got no punctuation and am I bothered not a bit ha ha uh[3], and its nice and relaxed aint it and very very lazy actually who cares its too hot for[3], and for for for thinking and writing but but but[3], and I can only just about feel about you dig[3], and Im writing still obviously cant stop[3], and maybe Ill save my most of my energy for poems that will have to fight for me out there[3], and horrible there aint it[3], and were hiding here and its nice[3], and no one knows what were doing here and even if they knew they would think WTF wouldnt they[3], and no one knows even if they know[3], and they cant guess even and thats how removed we are and thats something to celebrate[3], and we give eccentrics a bad name and so what[3], and look Im holding on with words for the sake of my mental health and who can judge me[3], and no one obviously[3], and my behaviour is just words words words all the time and thats how I change me mindset hopefully[3], and anxiety dont stop for no writer[3], and all I can do is aRound and aRound and aRound[3], and how depressing would it be if I just had a blank screen to stare at[3], and very[3], and on the cliffs and the beaches Ill have more than just blank sheets of paper[3], and youve got to force yourself and it uh and them[3], and the words[3], and is any of this making any sense to anyone oh I hope not I couldnt bear that no no no[3], and we are not anyone kooks remember that[3], and who are you really[3], and just asking like[3], and

And not again yes[1], and we got no title and we dont care[1], and not again yes[2], and whos we when were at home[1], and we got no title and we dont care[2], and I got no punctuation and am I bothered not a bit ha ha uh[1], and whos we when were at home[2], and its nice and relaxed aint it and very very lazy actually who cares its too hot for[1], and I got no punctuation and am I bothered not a bit ha ha uh[2], and for for for thinking and writing but but but[1], and its nice and relaxed aint it and very very lazy actually who cares its too hot for[2], and I can only just about feel about you dig[1], and for for for thinking and writing but but but[2], and Im writing still obviously cant stop[1], and I can only just about feel about you dig[2], and maybe Ill save my most of my energy for poems that will have to fight for me out there[1], and Im writing still obviously cant stop[2], and horrible there aint it[1], and maybe Ill save my most of my energy for poems that will have to fight for me out there[2], and were hiding here and its nice[1], and horrible there aint it[2], and no one knows what were doing here and even if they knew they would think WTF wouldnt they[1], and were hiding here and its nice[2], and no one knows even if they know[1], and no one knows what were doing here and even if they knew they would think WTF wouldnt they[2], and they cant guess even and thats how removed we are and thats something to celebrate[1], and no one knows even if they know[2], and we give eccentrics a bad name and so what[1], and they cant guess even and thats how removed we are and thats something to celebrate[2], and look Im holding on with words for the sake of my mental health and who can judge me[1], and we give eccentrics a bad name and so what[2], and no one obviously[1], and look Im holding on with words for the sake of my mental health and who can judge me[2], and my behaviour is just words words words all the time and thats how I change me mindset hopefully[1], and no one obviously[2], and anxiety dont stop for no writer[1], and my behaviour is just words words words all the time and thats how I change me mindset hopefully[2], and all I can do is aRound and aRound and aRound[1], and anxiety dont stop for no writer[2], and how depressing would it be if I just had a blank screen to stare at[1], and all I can do is aRound and aRound and aRound[2], and very[1], and how depressing would it be if I just had a blank screen to stare at[2], and on the cliffs and the beaches Ill have more than just blank sheets of paper[1], and very[2], and youve got to force yourself and it uh and them[1], and on the cliffs and the beaches Ill have more than just blank sheets of paper[2], and the words[1], and youve got to force yourself and it uh and them[2], and is any of this making any sense to anyone oh I hope not I couldnt bear that no no no[1], and the words[2], and we are not anyone kooks remember that[1], and is any of this making any sense to anyone oh I hope not I couldnt bear that no no no[2], and who are you really[1], and we are not anyone kooks remember that[2], and just asking like[1], and who are you really[2], and not again yes[3], and just asking like[2], and we got no title and we dont care[3], and whos we when were at home[3], and I got no punctuation and am I bothered not a bit ha ha uh[3], and its nice and relaxed aint it and very very lazy actually who cares its too hot for[3], and for for for thinking and writing but but but[3], and I can only just about feel about you dig[3], and Im writing still obviously cant stop[3], and maybe Ill save my most of my energy for poems that will have to fight for me out there[3], and horrible there aint it[3], and were hiding here and its nice[3], and no one knows what were doing here and even if they knew they would think WTF wouldnt they[3], and no one knows even if they know[3], and they cant guess even and thats how removed we are and thats something to celebrate[3], and we give eccentrics a bad name and so what[3], and look Im holding on with words for the sake of my mental health and who can judge me[3], and no one obviously[3], and my behaviour is just words words words all the time and thats how I change me mindset hopefully[3], and anxiety dont stop for no writer[3], and all I can do is aRound and aRound and aRound[3], and how depressing would it be if I just had a blank screen to stare at[3], and very[3], and on the cliffs and the beaches Ill have more than just blank sheets of paper[3], and youve got to force yourself and it uh and them[3], and the words[3], and is any of this making any sense to anyone oh I hope not I couldnt bear that no no no[3], and we are not anyone kooks remember that[3], and who are you really[3], and just asking like[3], and