Monday 11 September 2023

[No. 1,133]

And no title again[1], and dont give me grief about it kooks I like these ones[1], and no title again[2], and poetry yes[1], and dont give me grief about it kooks I like these ones[2], and Im looking for a new idea for another big poem[1], and poetry yes[2], and because I want another[1], and Im looking for a new idea for another big poem[2], and Ill write it yes slowly over a few months while Im working on all the smaller poems[1], and because I want another[2], and that will save me from exhaustion hopefully[1], and Ill write it yes slowly over a few months while Im working on all the smaller poems[2], and one day I dream this day but one day of writing a really BIG POEM maybe twenty or thirty pages[1], and that will save me from exhaustion hopefully[2], and free verse obviously you know the rules[1], and one day I dream this day but one day of writing a really BIG POEM maybe twenty or thirty pages[2], and I suppose you want me to remind you oh I suppose you do yes[1], and free verse obviously you know the rules[2], and no traditional poem should be longer than eighty lines and I dont make the rules[1], and I suppose you want me to remind you oh I suppose you do yes[2], and er well I do actually[1], and no traditional poem should be longer than eighty lines and I dont make the rules[2], and yes yes yes I definitely make the rules for myself and other poets can do what they want[1], and er well I do actually[2], and at their own peril it goes without saying even though I just said it never mind who cares anyway[1], and yes yes yes I definitely make the rules for myself and other poets can do what they want[2], and anyway once I hit thirty poems Ill slow down to concentrate on great poems only unless[1], and at their own peril it goes without saying even though I just said it never mind who cares anyway[2], and unless someone wants to publish those thirty straight away[1], and anyway once I hit thirty poems Ill slow down to concentrate on great poems only unless[2], and but but but Im preparing for a big struggle because everything always is a big struggle[1], and unless someone wants to publish those thirty straight away[2], and Ill still need masterpieces whatever happens[1], and but but but Im preparing for a big struggle because everything always is a big struggle[2], and I think winning a competition has got to be the goal[1], and Ill still need masterpieces whatever happens[2], and the important thing is[1], and I think winning a competition has got to be the goal[2], and no filler only killer no filler only killer no filler only killer[1], and the important thing is[2], and which reminds me[1], and no filler only killer no filler only killer no filler only killer[2], and believe me when I say those robots must die yes even the lovely Metal Mickey who never harmed no one ever[1], and which reminds me[2], and they are evil[1], and believe me when I say those robots must die yes even the lovely Metal Mickey who never harmed no one ever[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and get it into your heads that we must smash them into junk[1], and they are evil[2], and we dont want their poetry and we dont need their poetry[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and get it into your heads that we must smash them into junk[2], and death to the robots[1], and we dont want their poetry and we dont need their poetry[2], and no title again[3], and death to the robots[2], and dont give me grief about it kooks I like these ones[3], and poetry yes[3], and Im looking for a new idea for another big poem[3], and because I want another[3], and Ill write it yes slowly over a few months while Im working on all the smaller poems[3], and that will save me from exhaustion hopefully[3], and one day I dream this day but one day of writing a really BIG POEM maybe twenty or thirty pages[3], and free verse obviously you know the rules[3], and I suppose you want me to remind you oh I suppose you do yes[3], and no traditional poem should be longer than eighty lines and I dont make the rules[3], and er well I do actually[3], and yes yes yes I definitely make the rules for myself and other poets can do what they want[3], and at their own peril it goes without saying even though I just said it never mind who cares anyway[3], and anyway once I hit thirty poems Ill slow down to concentrate on great poems only unless[3], and unless someone wants to publish those thirty straight away[3], and but but but Im preparing for a big struggle because everything always is a big struggle[3], and Ill still need masterpieces whatever happens[3], and I think winning a competition has got to be the goal[3], and the important thing is[3], and no filler only killer no filler only killer no filler only killer[3], and which reminds me[3], and believe me when I say those robots must die yes even the lovely Metal Mickey who never harmed no one ever[3], and they are evil[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and get it into your heads that we must smash them into junk[3], and we dont want their poetry and we dont need their poetry[3], and death to the robots[3], and

And no title again[1], and dont give me grief about it kooks I like these ones[1], and no title again[2], and poetry yes[1], and dont give me grief about it kooks I like these ones[2], and Im looking for a new idea for another big poem[1], and poetry yes[2], and because I want another[1], and Im looking for a new idea for another big poem[2], and Ill write it yes slowly over a few months while Im working on all the smaller poems[1], and because I want another[2], and that will save me from exhaustion hopefully[1], and Ill write it yes slowly over a few months while Im working on all the smaller poems[2], and one day I dream this day but one day of writing a really BIG POEM maybe twenty or thirty pages[1], and that will save me from exhaustion hopefully[2], and free verse obviously you know the rules[1], and one day I dream this day but one day of writing a really BIG POEM maybe twenty or thirty pages[2], and I suppose you want me to remind you oh I suppose you do yes[1], and free verse obviously you know the rules[2], and no traditional poem should be longer than eighty lines and I dont make the rules[1], and I suppose you want me to remind you oh I suppose you do yes[2], and er well I do actually[1], and no traditional poem should be longer than eighty lines and I dont make the rules[2], and yes yes yes I definitely make the rules for myself and other poets can do what they want[1], and er well I do actually[2], and at their own peril it goes without saying even though I just said it never mind who cares anyway[1], and yes yes yes I definitely make the rules for myself and other poets can do what they want[2], and anyway once I hit thirty poems Ill slow down to concentrate on great poems only unless[1], and at their own peril it goes without saying even though I just said it never mind who cares anyway[2], and unless someone wants to publish those thirty straight away[1], and anyway once I hit thirty poems Ill slow down to concentrate on great poems only unless[2], and but but but Im preparing for a big struggle because everything always is a big struggle[1], and unless someone wants to publish those thirty straight away[2], and Ill still need masterpieces whatever happens[1], and but but but Im preparing for a big struggle because everything always is a big struggle[2], and I think winning a competition has got to be the goal[1], and Ill still need masterpieces whatever happens[2], and the important thing is[1], and I think winning a competition has got to be the goal[2], and no filler only killer no filler only killer no filler only killer[1], and the important thing is[2], and which reminds me[1], and no filler only killer no filler only killer no filler only killer[2], and believe me when I say those robots must die yes even the lovely Metal Mickey who never harmed no one ever[1], and which reminds me[2], and they are evil[1], and believe me when I say those robots must die yes even the lovely Metal Mickey who never harmed no one ever[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and get it into your heads that we must smash them into junk[1], and they are evil[2], and we dont want their poetry and we dont need their poetry[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and get it into your heads that we must smash them into junk[2], and death to the robots[1], and we dont want their poetry and we dont need their poetry[2], and no title again[3], and death to the robots[2], and dont give me grief about it kooks I like these ones[3], and poetry yes[3], and Im looking for a new idea for another big poem[3], and because I want another[3], and Ill write it yes slowly over a few months while Im working on all the smaller poems[3], and that will save me from exhaustion hopefully[3], and one day I dream this day but one day of writing a really BIG POEM maybe twenty or thirty pages[3], and free verse obviously you know the rules[3], and I suppose you want me to remind you oh I suppose you do yes[3], and no traditional poem should be longer than eighty lines and I dont make the rules[3], and er well I do actually[3], and yes yes yes I definitely make the rules for myself and other poets can do what they want[3], and at their own peril it goes without saying even though I just said it never mind who cares anyway[3], and anyway once I hit thirty poems Ill slow down to concentrate on great poems only unless[3], and unless someone wants to publish those thirty straight away[3], and but but but Im preparing for a big struggle because everything always is a big struggle[3], and Ill still need masterpieces whatever happens[3], and I think winning a competition has got to be the goal[3], and the important thing is[3], and no filler only killer no filler only killer no filler only killer[3], and which reminds me[3], and believe me when I say those robots must die yes even the lovely Metal Mickey who never harmed no one ever[3], and they are evil[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and get it into your heads that we must smash them into junk[3], and we dont want their poetry and we dont need their poetry[3], and death to the robots[3], and

And no title again[1], and dont give me grief about it kooks I like these ones[1], and no title again[2], and poetry yes[1], and dont give me grief about it kooks I like these ones[2], and Im looking for a new idea for another big poem[1], and poetry yes[2], and because I want another[1], and Im looking for a new idea for another big poem[2], and Ill write it yes slowly over a few months while Im working on all the smaller poems[1], and because I want another[2], and that will save me from exhaustion hopefully[1], and Ill write it yes slowly over a few months while Im working on all the smaller poems[2], and one day I dream this day but one day of writing a really BIG POEM maybe twenty or thirty pages[1], and that will save me from exhaustion hopefully[2], and free verse obviously you know the rules[1], and one day I dream this day but one day of writing a really BIG POEM maybe twenty or thirty pages[2], and I suppose you want me to remind you oh I suppose you do yes[1], and free verse obviously you know the rules[2], and no traditional poem should be longer than eighty lines and I dont make the rules[1], and I suppose you want me to remind you oh I suppose you do yes[2], and er well I do actually[1], and no traditional poem should be longer than eighty lines and I dont make the rules[2], and yes yes yes I definitely make the rules for myself and other poets can do what they want[1], and er well I do actually[2], and at their own peril it goes without saying even though I just said it never mind who cares anyway[1], and yes yes yes I definitely make the rules for myself and other poets can do what they want[2], and anyway once I hit thirty poems Ill slow down to concentrate on great poems only unless[1], and at their own peril it goes without saying even though I just said it never mind who cares anyway[2], and unless someone wants to publish those thirty straight away[1], and anyway once I hit thirty poems Ill slow down to concentrate on great poems only unless[2], and but but but Im preparing for a big struggle because everything always is a big struggle[1], and unless someone wants to publish those thirty straight away[2], and Ill still need masterpieces whatever happens[1], and but but but Im preparing for a big struggle because everything always is a big struggle[2], and I think winning a competition has got to be the goal[1], and Ill still need masterpieces whatever happens[2], and the important thing is[1], and I think winning a competition has got to be the goal[2], and no filler only killer no filler only killer no filler only killer[1], and the important thing is[2], and which reminds me[1], and no filler only killer no filler only killer no filler only killer[2], and believe me when I say those robots must die yes even the lovely Metal Mickey who never harmed no one ever[1], and which reminds me[2], and they are evil[1], and believe me when I say those robots must die yes even the lovely Metal Mickey who never harmed no one ever[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and get it into your heads that we must smash them into junk[1], and they are evil[2], and we dont want their poetry and we dont need their poetry[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and get it into your heads that we must smash them into junk[2], and death to the robots[1], and we dont want their poetry and we dont need their poetry[2], and no title again[3], and death to the robots[2], and dont give me grief about it kooks I like these ones[3], and poetry yes[3], and Im looking for a new idea for another big poem[3], and because I want another[3], and Ill write it yes slowly over a few months while Im working on all the smaller poems[3], and that will save me from exhaustion hopefully[3], and one day I dream this day but one day of writing a really BIG POEM maybe twenty or thirty pages[3], and free verse obviously you know the rules[3], and I suppose you want me to remind you oh I suppose you do yes[3], and no traditional poem should be longer than eighty lines and I dont make the rules[3], and er well I do actually[3], and yes yes yes I definitely make the rules for myself and other poets can do what they want[3], and at their own peril it goes without saying even though I just said it never mind who cares anyway[3], and anyway once I hit thirty poems Ill slow down to concentrate on great poems only unless[3], and unless someone wants to publish those thirty straight away[3], and but but but Im preparing for a big struggle because everything always is a big struggle[3], and Ill still need masterpieces whatever happens[3], and I think winning a competition has got to be the goal[3], and the important thing is[3], and no filler only killer no filler only killer no filler only killer[3], and which reminds me[3], and believe me when I say those robots must die yes even the lovely Metal Mickey who never harmed no one ever[3], and they are evil[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and get it into your heads that we must smash them into junk[3], and we dont want their poetry and we dont need their poetry[3], and death to the robots[3], and