Tuesday 12 September 2023

[No. 1,134]

And oh[1], and it might be a miracle[1], and oh[2], and what do I know a lot actually[1], and it might be a miracle[2], and its probably a miracle to get nine such good poems in only a few months of trying[1], and what do I know a lot actually[2], and but but but I need at least thirty of course[1], and its probably a miracle to get nine such good poems in only a few months of trying[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and poems dont spin obviously never mind it was worth trying[1], and but but but I need at least thirty of course[2], and I need to push them along faster faster faster[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and poems dont spin obviously never mind it was worth trying[2], and help me cosmos[1], and I need to push them along faster faster faster[2], and Im asking for even more words because I havent had enough yet theres something wrong with me no doubt[1], and help me cosmos[2], and so what[1], and Im asking for even more words because I havent had enough yet theres something wrong with me no doubt[2], and its definitely a miracle getting eleven hundred of these conceptuals but that took eleven years didnt it[1], and so what[2], and I dont know[1], and its definitely a miracle getting eleven hundred of these conceptuals but that took eleven years didnt it[2], and maybe nothing is a miracle when you have a vision and a plan[1], and I dont know[2], and you need lots of time too yes that goes without saying even though never ever mind eh[1], and maybe nothing is a miracle when you have a vision and a plan[2], and remember what I said[1], and you need lots of time too yes that goes without saying even though never ever mind eh[2], and er what did I say because I say so many things[1], and remember what I said[2], and oh yes no filler only killer unless we want those robots to really do us in with their stupid words[1], and er what did I say because I say so many things[2], and they cant think but we can think[1], and oh yes no filler only killer unless we want those robots to really do us in with their stupid words[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and[1], and they cant think but we can think[2], and they cant feel but we can feel[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and[2], and listen to me[1], and they cant feel but we can feel[2], and I can think and feel like the best of them ever and sometimes not even humans are good at that[1], and listen to me[2], and so thats something to be happy about aint it[1], and I can think and feel like the best of them ever and sometimes not even humans are good at that[2], and last week you know that poem to start it off like I wrote about thirty lines like this because I was stuck[1], and so thats something to be happy about aint it[2], and I chose one line only one line from the lot[1], and last week you know that poem to start it off like I wrote about thirty lines like this because I was stuck[2], and thats how it will be I should imagine from now on just that concentrated just picking out bits of gold[1], and I chose one line only one line from the lot[2], and polished too dont forget the polish[1], and thats how it will be I should imagine from now on just that concentrated just picking out bits of gold[2], and this is chaos all right[1], and polished too dont forget the polish[2], and oh[3], and this is chaos all right[2], and it might be a miracle[3], and what do I know a lot actually[3], and its probably a miracle to get nine such good poems in only a few months of trying[3], and but but but I need at least thirty of course[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and poems dont spin obviously never mind it was worth trying[3], and I need to push them along faster faster faster[3], and help me cosmos[3], and Im asking for even more words because I havent had enough yet theres something wrong with me no doubt[3], and so what[3], and its definitely a miracle getting eleven hundred of these conceptuals but that took eleven years didnt it[3], and I dont know[3], and maybe nothing is a miracle when you have a vision and a plan[3], and you need lots of time too yes that goes without saying even though never ever mind eh[3], and remember what I said[3], and er what did I say because I say so many things[3], and oh yes no filler only killer unless we want those robots to really do us in with their stupid words[3], and they cant think but we can think[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and[3], and they cant feel but we can feel[3], and listen to me[3], and I can think and feel like the best of them ever and sometimes not even humans are good at that[3], and so thats something to be happy about aint it[3], and last week you know that poem to start it off like I wrote about thirty lines like this because I was stuck[3], and I chose one line only one line from the lot[3], and thats how it will be I should imagine from now on just that concentrated just picking out bits of gold[3], and polished too dont forget the polish[3], and this is chaos all right[3], and

And oh[1], and it might be a miracle[1], and oh[2], and what do I know a lot actually[1], and it might be a miracle[2], and its probably a miracle to get nine such good poems in only a few months of trying[1], and what do I know a lot actually[2], and but but but I need at least thirty of course[1], and its probably a miracle to get nine such good poems in only a few months of trying[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and poems dont spin obviously never mind it was worth trying[1], and but but but I need at least thirty of course[2], and I need to push them along faster faster faster[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and poems dont spin obviously never mind it was worth trying[2], and help me cosmos[1], and I need to push them along faster faster faster[2], and Im asking for even more words because I havent had enough yet theres something wrong with me no doubt[1], and help me cosmos[2], and so what[1], and Im asking for even more words because I havent had enough yet theres something wrong with me no doubt[2], and its definitely a miracle getting eleven hundred of these conceptuals but that took eleven years didnt it[1], and so what[2], and I dont know[1], and its definitely a miracle getting eleven hundred of these conceptuals but that took eleven years didnt it[2], and maybe nothing is a miracle when you have a vision and a plan[1], and I dont know[2], and you need lots of time too yes that goes without saying even though never ever mind eh[1], and maybe nothing is a miracle when you have a vision and a plan[2], and remember what I said[1], and you need lots of time too yes that goes without saying even though never ever mind eh[2], and er what did I say because I say so many things[1], and remember what I said[2], and oh yes no filler only killer unless we want those robots to really do us in with their stupid words[1], and er what did I say because I say so many things[2], and they cant think but we can think[1], and oh yes no filler only killer unless we want those robots to really do us in with their stupid words[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and[1], and they cant think but we can think[2], and they cant feel but we can feel[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and[2], and listen to me[1], and they cant feel but we can feel[2], and I can think and feel like the best of them ever and sometimes not even humans are good at that[1], and listen to me[2], and so thats something to be happy about aint it[1], and I can think and feel like the best of them ever and sometimes not even humans are good at that[2], and last week you know that poem to start it off like I wrote about thirty lines like this because I was stuck[1], and so thats something to be happy about aint it[2], and I chose one line only one line from the lot[1], and last week you know that poem to start it off like I wrote about thirty lines like this because I was stuck[2], and thats how it will be I should imagine from now on just that concentrated just picking out bits of gold[1], and I chose one line only one line from the lot[2], and polished too dont forget the polish[1], and thats how it will be I should imagine from now on just that concentrated just picking out bits of gold[2], and this is chaos all right[1], and polished too dont forget the polish[2], and oh[3], and this is chaos all right[2], and it might be a miracle[3], and what do I know a lot actually[3], and its probably a miracle to get nine such good poems in only a few months of trying[3], and but but but I need at least thirty of course[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and poems dont spin obviously never mind it was worth trying[3], and I need to push them along faster faster faster[3], and help me cosmos[3], and Im asking for even more words because I havent had enough yet theres something wrong with me no doubt[3], and so what[3], and its definitely a miracle getting eleven hundred of these conceptuals but that took eleven years didnt it[3], and I dont know[3], and maybe nothing is a miracle when you have a vision and a plan[3], and you need lots of time too yes that goes without saying even though never ever mind eh[3], and remember what I said[3], and er what did I say because I say so many things[3], and oh yes no filler only killer unless we want those robots to really do us in with their stupid words[3], and they cant think but we can think[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and[3], and they cant feel but we can feel[3], and listen to me[3], and I can think and feel like the best of them ever and sometimes not even humans are good at that[3], and so thats something to be happy about aint it[3], and last week you know that poem to start it off like I wrote about thirty lines like this because I was stuck[3], and I chose one line only one line from the lot[3], and thats how it will be I should imagine from now on just that concentrated just picking out bits of gold[3], and polished too dont forget the polish[3], and this is chaos all right[3], and

And oh[1], and it might be a miracle[1], and oh[2], and what do I know a lot actually[1], and it might be a miracle[2], and its probably a miracle to get nine such good poems in only a few months of trying[1], and what do I know a lot actually[2], and but but but I need at least thirty of course[1], and its probably a miracle to get nine such good poems in only a few months of trying[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and poems dont spin obviously never mind it was worth trying[1], and but but but I need at least thirty of course[2], and I need to push them along faster faster faster[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and poems dont spin obviously never mind it was worth trying[2], and help me cosmos[1], and I need to push them along faster faster faster[2], and Im asking for even more words because I havent had enough yet theres something wrong with me no doubt[1], and help me cosmos[2], and so what[1], and Im asking for even more words because I havent had enough yet theres something wrong with me no doubt[2], and its definitely a miracle getting eleven hundred of these conceptuals but that took eleven years didnt it[1], and so what[2], and I dont know[1], and its definitely a miracle getting eleven hundred of these conceptuals but that took eleven years didnt it[2], and maybe nothing is a miracle when you have a vision and a plan[1], and I dont know[2], and you need lots of time too yes that goes without saying even though never ever mind eh[1], and maybe nothing is a miracle when you have a vision and a plan[2], and remember what I said[1], and you need lots of time too yes that goes without saying even though never ever mind eh[2], and er what did I say because I say so many things[1], and remember what I said[2], and oh yes no filler only killer unless we want those robots to really do us in with their stupid words[1], and er what did I say because I say so many things[2], and they cant think but we can think[1], and oh yes no filler only killer unless we want those robots to really do us in with their stupid words[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and[1], and they cant think but we can think[2], and they cant feel but we can feel[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and[2], and listen to me[1], and they cant feel but we can feel[2], and I can think and feel like the best of them ever and sometimes not even humans are good at that[1], and listen to me[2], and so thats something to be happy about aint it[1], and I can think and feel like the best of them ever and sometimes not even humans are good at that[2], and last week you know that poem to start it off like I wrote about thirty lines like this because I was stuck[1], and so thats something to be happy about aint it[2], and I chose one line only one line from the lot[1], and last week you know that poem to start it off like I wrote about thirty lines like this because I was stuck[2], and thats how it will be I should imagine from now on just that concentrated just picking out bits of gold[1], and I chose one line only one line from the lot[2], and polished too dont forget the polish[1], and thats how it will be I should imagine from now on just that concentrated just picking out bits of gold[2], and this is chaos all right[1], and polished too dont forget the polish[2], and oh[3], and this is chaos all right[2], and it might be a miracle[3], and what do I know a lot actually[3], and its probably a miracle to get nine such good poems in only a few months of trying[3], and but but but I need at least thirty of course[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and poems dont spin obviously never mind it was worth trying[3], and I need to push them along faster faster faster[3], and help me cosmos[3], and Im asking for even more words because I havent had enough yet theres something wrong with me no doubt[3], and so what[3], and its definitely a miracle getting eleven hundred of these conceptuals but that took eleven years didnt it[3], and I dont know[3], and maybe nothing is a miracle when you have a vision and a plan[3], and you need lots of time too yes that goes without saying even though never ever mind eh[3], and remember what I said[3], and er what did I say because I say so many things[3], and oh yes no filler only killer unless we want those robots to really do us in with their stupid words[3], and they cant think but we can think[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and[3], and they cant feel but we can feel[3], and listen to me[3], and I can think and feel like the best of them ever and sometimes not even humans are good at that[3], and so thats something to be happy about aint it[3], and last week you know that poem to start it off like I wrote about thirty lines like this because I was stuck[3], and I chose one line only one line from the lot[3], and thats how it will be I should imagine from now on just that concentrated just picking out bits of gold[3], and polished too dont forget the polish[3], and this is chaos all right[3], and