Monday 25 September 2023

[No. 1,137]

And hello hello[1], and I am here and who are you[1], and hello hello[2], and I know everything of what I am and you or anyone dont need to say a word[1], and I am here and who are you[2], and not not not one you understand[1], and I know everything of what I am and you or anyone dont need to say a word[2], and however however[1], and not not not one you understand[2], and you probably dont understand you think you need to say something[1], and however however[2], and I say never mind to myself again[1], and you probably dont understand you think you need to say something[2], and I fear that you may be not YOU but you dont know a thing about yourself[1], and I say never mind to myself again[2], and is it you[1], and I fear that you may be not YOU but you dont know a thing about yourself[2], and youre possibly in the dark about how youve missed the mission weve all been given yes even you[1], and is it you[2], and if its not you Im talking about I apologize[1], and youre possibly in the dark about how youve missed the mission weve all been given yes even you[2], and you werent supposed to live for no reason with no purpose and bloody hell its like[1], and if its not you Im talking about I apologize[2], and like uh uh every soul gets to be human which is so ooo ridiculous obviously[1], and you werent supposed to live for no reason with no purpose and bloody hell its like[2], and man what have you done[1], and like uh uh every soul gets to be human which is so ooo ridiculous obviously[2], and do you know how many rats dream of taking your place and do you know or imagine the pigs[1], and man what have you done[2], and even the crows yes I should imagine but thats just me[1], and do you know how many rats dream of taking your place and do you know or imagine the pigs[2], and of course of course the dolphins wouldnt touch your wretched life with a bargepole ha ha ha[1], and even the crows yes I should imagine but thats just me[2], and theyre disgusted[1], and of course of course the dolphins wouldnt touch your wretched life with a bargepole ha ha ha[2], and the owls aint interested and forget the swans and forget Karajan the eagle hes happy if[1], and theyre disgusted[2], and even the pigs are having second thoughts[1], and the owls aint interested and forget the swans and forget Karajan the eagle hes happy if[2], and if if if the eagle him is still going strong I mean its unlikely[1], and even the pigs are having second thoughts[2], and the rats might change their minds soon Christ[1], and if if if the eagle him is still going strong I mean its unlikely[2], and cosmos knows what he is now or where he is now but thats not the point and its not the message[1], and the rats might change their minds soon Christ[2], and poor you[1], and cosmos knows what he is now or where he is now but thats not the point and its not the message[2], and the point[1], and poor you[2], and what a terrible waste[1], and the point[2], and is is is youre supposed to be something better than youve decided you seem to be happy with for[1], and what a terrible waste[2], and who who ooo ooo ooo knows what I dont know[1], and is is is youre supposed to be something better than youve decided you seem to be happy with for[2], and I give up with your sort if it is you[1], and who who ooo ooo ooo knows what I dont know[2], and please dont let it be you[1], and I give up with your sort if it is you[2], and hello hello[3], and please dont let it be you[2], and I am here and who are you[3], and I know everything of what I am and you or anyone dont need to say a word[3], and not not not one you understand[3], and however however[3], and you probably dont understand you think you need to say something[3], and I say never mind to myself again[3], and I fear that you may be not YOU but you dont know a thing about yourself[3], and is it you[3], and youre possibly in the dark about how youve missed the mission weve all been given yes even you[3], and if its not you Im talking about I apologize[3], and you werent supposed to live for no reason with no purpose and bloody hell its like[3], and like uh uh every soul gets to be human which is so ooo ridiculous obviously[3], and man what have you done[3], and do you know how many rats dream of taking your place and do you know or imagine the pigs[3], and even the crows yes I should imagine but thats just me[3], and of course of course the dolphins wouldnt touch your wretched life with a bargepole ha ha ha[3], and theyre disgusted[3], and the owls aint interested and forget the swans and forget Karajan the eagle hes happy if[3], and even the pigs are having second thoughts[3], and if if if the eagle him is still going strong I mean its unlikely[3], and the rats might change their minds soon Christ[3], and cosmos knows what he is now or where he is now but thats not the point and its not the message[3], and poor you[3], and the point[3], and what a terrible waste[3], and is is is youre supposed to be something better than youve decided you seem to be happy with for[3], and who who ooo ooo ooo knows what I dont know[3], and I give up with your sort if it is you[3], and please dont let it be you[3], and

And hello hello[1], and I am here and who are you[1], and hello hello[2], and I know everything of what I am and you or anyone dont need to say a word[1], and I am here and who are you[2], and not not not one you understand[1], and I know everything of what I am and you or anyone dont need to say a word[2], and however however[1], and not not not one you understand[2], and you probably dont understand you think you need to say something[1], and however however[2], and I say never mind to myself again[1], and you probably dont understand you think you need to say something[2], and I fear that you may be not YOU but you dont know a thing about yourself[1], and I say never mind to myself again[2], and is it you[1], and I fear that you may be not YOU but you dont know a thing about yourself[2], and youre possibly in the dark about how youve missed the mission weve all been given yes even you[1], and is it you[2], and if its not you Im talking about I apologize[1], and youre possibly in the dark about how youve missed the mission weve all been given yes even you[2], and you werent supposed to live for no reason with no purpose and bloody hell its like[1], and if its not you Im talking about I apologize[2], and like uh uh every soul gets to be human which is so ooo ridiculous obviously[1], and you werent supposed to live for no reason with no purpose and bloody hell its like[2], and man what have you done[1], and like uh uh every soul gets to be human which is so ooo ridiculous obviously[2], and do you know how many rats dream of taking your place and do you know or imagine the pigs[1], and man what have you done[2], and even the crows yes I should imagine but thats just me[1], and do you know how many rats dream of taking your place and do you know or imagine the pigs[2], and of course of course the dolphins wouldnt touch your wretched life with a bargepole ha ha ha[1], and even the crows yes I should imagine but thats just me[2], and theyre disgusted[1], and of course of course the dolphins wouldnt touch your wretched life with a bargepole ha ha ha[2], and the owls aint interested and forget the swans and forget Karajan the eagle hes happy if[1], and theyre disgusted[2], and even the pigs are having second thoughts[1], and the owls aint interested and forget the swans and forget Karajan the eagle hes happy if[2], and if if if the eagle him is still going strong I mean its unlikely[1], and even the pigs are having second thoughts[2], and the rats might change their minds soon Christ[1], and if if if the eagle him is still going strong I mean its unlikely[2], and cosmos knows what he is now or where he is now but thats not the point and its not the message[1], and the rats might change their minds soon Christ[2], and poor you[1], and cosmos knows what he is now or where he is now but thats not the point and its not the message[2], and the point[1], and poor you[2], and what a terrible waste[1], and the point[2], and is is is youre supposed to be something better than youve decided you seem to be happy with for[1], and what a terrible waste[2], and who who ooo ooo ooo knows what I dont know[1], and is is is youre supposed to be something better than youve decided you seem to be happy with for[2], and I give up with your sort if it is you[1], and who who ooo ooo ooo knows what I dont know[2], and please dont let it be you[1], and I give up with your sort if it is you[2], and hello hello[3], and please dont let it be you[2], and I am here and who are you[3], and I know everything of what I am and you or anyone dont need to say a word[3], and not not not one you understand[3], and however however[3], and you probably dont understand you think you need to say something[3], and I say never mind to myself again[3], and I fear that you may be not YOU but you dont know a thing about yourself[3], and is it you[3], and youre possibly in the dark about how youve missed the mission weve all been given yes even you[3], and if its not you Im talking about I apologize[3], and you werent supposed to live for no reason with no purpose and bloody hell its like[3], and like uh uh every soul gets to be human which is so ooo ridiculous obviously[3], and man what have you done[3], and do you know how many rats dream of taking your place and do you know or imagine the pigs[3], and even the crows yes I should imagine but thats just me[3], and of course of course the dolphins wouldnt touch your wretched life with a bargepole ha ha ha[3], and theyre disgusted[3], and the owls aint interested and forget the swans and forget Karajan the eagle hes happy if[3], and even the pigs are having second thoughts[3], and if if if the eagle him is still going strong I mean its unlikely[3], and the rats might change their minds soon Christ[3], and cosmos knows what he is now or where he is now but thats not the point and its not the message[3], and poor you[3], and the point[3], and what a terrible waste[3], and is is is youre supposed to be something better than youve decided you seem to be happy with for[3], and who who ooo ooo ooo knows what I dont know[3], and I give up with your sort if it is you[3], and please dont let it be you[3], and

And hello hello[1], and I am here and who are you[1], and hello hello[2], and I know everything of what I am and you or anyone dont need to say a word[1], and I am here and who are you[2], and not not not one you understand[1], and I know everything of what I am and you or anyone dont need to say a word[2], and however however[1], and not not not one you understand[2], and you probably dont understand you think you need to say something[1], and however however[2], and I say never mind to myself again[1], and you probably dont understand you think you need to say something[2], and I fear that you may be not YOU but you dont know a thing about yourself[1], and I say never mind to myself again[2], and is it you[1], and I fear that you may be not YOU but you dont know a thing about yourself[2], and youre possibly in the dark about how youve missed the mission weve all been given yes even you[1], and is it you[2], and if its not you Im talking about I apologize[1], and youre possibly in the dark about how youve missed the mission weve all been given yes even you[2], and you werent supposed to live for no reason with no purpose and bloody hell its like[1], and if its not you Im talking about I apologize[2], and like uh uh every soul gets to be human which is so ooo ridiculous obviously[1], and you werent supposed to live for no reason with no purpose and bloody hell its like[2], and man what have you done[1], and like uh uh every soul gets to be human which is so ooo ridiculous obviously[2], and do you know how many rats dream of taking your place and do you know or imagine the pigs[1], and man what have you done[2], and even the crows yes I should imagine but thats just me[1], and do you know how many rats dream of taking your place and do you know or imagine the pigs[2], and of course of course the dolphins wouldnt touch your wretched life with a bargepole ha ha ha[1], and even the crows yes I should imagine but thats just me[2], and theyre disgusted[1], and of course of course the dolphins wouldnt touch your wretched life with a bargepole ha ha ha[2], and the owls aint interested and forget the swans and forget Karajan the eagle hes happy if[1], and theyre disgusted[2], and even the pigs are having second thoughts[1], and the owls aint interested and forget the swans and forget Karajan the eagle hes happy if[2], and if if if the eagle him is still going strong I mean its unlikely[1], and even the pigs are having second thoughts[2], and the rats might change their minds soon Christ[1], and if if if the eagle him is still going strong I mean its unlikely[2], and cosmos knows what he is now or where he is now but thats not the point and its not the message[1], and the rats might change their minds soon Christ[2], and poor you[1], and cosmos knows what he is now or where he is now but thats not the point and its not the message[2], and the point[1], and poor you[2], and what a terrible waste[1], and the point[2], and is is is youre supposed to be something better than youve decided you seem to be happy with for[1], and what a terrible waste[2], and who who ooo ooo ooo knows what I dont know[1], and is is is youre supposed to be something better than youve decided you seem to be happy with for[2], and I give up with your sort if it is you[1], and who who ooo ooo ooo knows what I dont know[2], and please dont let it be you[1], and I give up with your sort if it is you[2], and hello hello[3], and please dont let it be you[2], and I am here and who are you[3], and I know everything of what I am and you or anyone dont need to say a word[3], and not not not one you understand[3], and however however[3], and you probably dont understand you think you need to say something[3], and I say never mind to myself again[3], and I fear that you may be not YOU but you dont know a thing about yourself[3], and is it you[3], and youre possibly in the dark about how youve missed the mission weve all been given yes even you[3], and if its not you Im talking about I apologize[3], and you werent supposed to live for no reason with no purpose and bloody hell its like[3], and like uh uh every soul gets to be human which is so ooo ridiculous obviously[3], and man what have you done[3], and do you know how many rats dream of taking your place and do you know or imagine the pigs[3], and even the crows yes I should imagine but thats just me[3], and of course of course the dolphins wouldnt touch your wretched life with a bargepole ha ha ha[3], and theyre disgusted[3], and the owls aint interested and forget the swans and forget Karajan the eagle hes happy if[3], and even the pigs are having second thoughts[3], and if if if the eagle him is still going strong I mean its unlikely[3], and the rats might change their minds soon Christ[3], and cosmos knows what he is now or where he is now but thats not the point and its not the message[3], and poor you[3], and the point[3], and what a terrible waste[3], and is is is youre supposed to be something better than youve decided you seem to be happy with for[3], and who who ooo ooo ooo knows what I dont know[3], and I give up with your sort if it is you[3], and please dont let it be you[3], and