Monday 18 September 2023

[No. 1,135] Will I ever use titles in these conceptuals ever oh ever again?

I can't say.

And uh uh I dont know[1], and let me hide here in pain man please[1], and uh uh I dont know[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and I know that chaos gets worse and I know that nothing can kill it[1], and let me hide here in pain man please[2], and its a comedy probably[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and I know that chaos gets worse and I know that nothing can kill it[2], and tragedy I suppose who cares no one[1], and its a comedy probably[2], and will I ever use punctuation ever again and maybe my mood will change soon because I always get changes[1], and tragedy I suppose who cares no one[2], and but but chaos dont care[1], and will I ever use punctuation ever again and maybe my mood will change soon because I always get changes[2], and every itch in my brain or tooth even hair[1], and but but chaos dont care[2], and it all confuses me physical and mental and I think I just want to be serene if[1], and every itch in my brain or tooth even hair[2], and can I manage that ha[1], and it all confuses me physical and mental and I think I just want to be serene if[2], and consciousness is a disease I think we can all agree on that[1], and can I manage that ha[2], and brains should be outlawed unless we can get miracles and fix them all oh no chance[1], and consciousness is a disease I think we can all agree on that[2], and Im not saying bastard robots are the answer[1], and brains should be outlawed unless we can get miracles and fix them all oh no chance[2], and maybe the cosmos needs to step in now and replace us all with dolphins because enough is[1], and Im not saying bastard robots are the answer[2], and correct me if Im so ooo ooo ooo terribly wrong but[1], and maybe the cosmos needs to step in now and replace us all with dolphins because enough is[2], and dolphin brains souls are best[1], and correct me if Im so ooo ooo ooo terribly wrong but[2], and enough is enough do you agree kooks and Im not asking the squares[1], and dolphin brains souls are best[2], and cant deal with them right now[1], and enough is enough do you agree kooks and Im not asking the squares[2], and they get on my nerves with their shallow understanding of life hardly any at all actually[1], and cant deal with them right now[2], and swans just float in a dream world[1], and they get on my nerves with their shallow understanding of life hardly any at all actually[2], and I keep going[1], and swans just float in a dream world[2], and rocks just sit there in front of the sea hard and cold in front of the cruel sea[1], and I keep going[2], and I cant stop[1], and rocks just sit there in front of the sea hard and cold in front of the cruel sea[2], and we all know that the dolphins that fly through space are the best also the rarest[1], and I cant stop[2], and thats what we need for ourselves[1], and we all know that the dolphins that fly through space are the best also the rarest[2], and yes yes but I imagine it takes many lives to make it to that level[1], and thats what we need for ourselves[2], and I reckon yes[1], and yes yes but I imagine it takes many lives to make it to that level[2], and uh uh I dont know[3], and I reckon yes[2], and let me hide here in pain man please[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and I know that chaos gets worse and I know that nothing can kill it[3], and its a comedy probably[3], and tragedy I suppose who cares no one[3], and will I ever use punctuation ever again and maybe my mood will change soon because I always get changes[3], and but but chaos dont care[3], and every itch in my brain or tooth even hair[3], and it all confuses me physical and mental and I think I just want to be serene if[3], and can I manage that ha[3], and consciousness is a disease I think we can all agree on that[3], and brains should be outlawed unless we can get miracles and fix them all oh no chance[3], and Im not saying bastard robots are the answer[3], and maybe the cosmos needs to step in now and replace us all with dolphins because enough is[3], and correct me if Im so ooo ooo ooo terribly wrong but[3], and dolphin brains souls are best[3], and enough is enough do you agree kooks and Im not asking the squares[3], and cant deal with them right now[3], and they get on my nerves with their shallow understanding of life hardly any at all actually[3], and swans just float in a dream world[3], and I keep going[3], and rocks just sit there in front of the sea hard and cold in front of the cruel sea[3], and I cant stop[3], and we all know that the dolphins that fly through space are the best also the rarest[3], and thats what we need for ourselves[3], and yes yes but I imagine it takes many lives to make it to that level[3], and I reckon yes[3], and

And uh uh I dont know[1], and let me hide here in pain man please[1], and uh uh I dont know[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and I know that chaos gets worse and I know that nothing can kill it[1], and let me hide here in pain man please[2], and its a comedy probably[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and I know that chaos gets worse and I know that nothing can kill it[2], and tragedy I suppose who cares no one[1], and its a comedy probably[2], and will I ever use punctuation ever again and maybe my mood will change soon because I always get changes[1], and tragedy I suppose who cares no one[2], and but but chaos dont care[1], and will I ever use punctuation ever again and maybe my mood will change soon because I always get changes[2], and every itch in my brain or tooth even hair[1], and but but chaos dont care[2], and it all confuses me physical and mental and I think I just want to be serene if[1], and every itch in my brain or tooth even hair[2], and can I manage that ha[1], and it all confuses me physical and mental and I think I just want to be serene if[2], and consciousness is a disease I think we can all agree on that[1], and can I manage that ha[2], and brains should be outlawed unless we can get miracles and fix them all oh no chance[1], and consciousness is a disease I think we can all agree on that[2], and Im not saying bastard robots are the answer[1], and brains should be outlawed unless we can get miracles and fix them all oh no chance[2], and maybe the cosmos needs to step in now and replace us all with dolphins because enough is[1], and Im not saying bastard robots are the answer[2], and correct me if Im so ooo ooo ooo terribly wrong but[1], and maybe the cosmos needs to step in now and replace us all with dolphins because enough is[2], and dolphin brains souls are best[1], and correct me if Im so ooo ooo ooo terribly wrong but[2], and enough is enough do you agree kooks and Im not asking the squares[1], and dolphin brains souls are best[2], and cant deal with them right now[1], and enough is enough do you agree kooks and Im not asking the squares[2], and they get on my nerves with their shallow understanding of life hardly any at all actually[1], and cant deal with them right now[2], and swans just float in a dream world[1], and they get on my nerves with their shallow understanding of life hardly any at all actually[2], and I keep going[1], and swans just float in a dream world[2], and rocks just sit there in front of the sea hard and cold in front of the cruel sea[1], and I keep going[2], and I cant stop[1], and rocks just sit there in front of the sea hard and cold in front of the cruel sea[2], and we all know that the dolphins that fly through space are the best also the rarest[1], and I cant stop[2], and thats what we need for ourselves[1], and we all know that the dolphins that fly through space are the best also the rarest[2], and yes yes but I imagine it takes many lives to make it to that level[1], and thats what we need for ourselves[2], and I reckon yes[1], and yes yes but I imagine it takes many lives to make it to that level[2], and uh uh I dont know[3], and I reckon yes[2], and let me hide here in pain man please[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and I know that chaos gets worse and I know that nothing can kill it[3], and its a comedy probably[3], and tragedy I suppose who cares no one[3], and will I ever use punctuation ever again and maybe my mood will change soon because I always get changes[3], and but but chaos dont care[3], and every itch in my brain or tooth even hair[3], and it all confuses me physical and mental and I think I just want to be serene if[3], and can I manage that ha[3], and consciousness is a disease I think we can all agree on that[3], and brains should be outlawed unless we can get miracles and fix them all oh no chance[3], and Im not saying bastard robots are the answer[3], and maybe the cosmos needs to step in now and replace us all with dolphins because enough is[3], and correct me if Im so ooo ooo ooo terribly wrong but[3], and dolphin brains souls are best[3], and enough is enough do you agree kooks and Im not asking the squares[3], and cant deal with them right now[3], and they get on my nerves with their shallow understanding of life hardly any at all actually[3], and swans just float in a dream world[3], and I keep going[3], and rocks just sit there in front of the sea hard and cold in front of the cruel sea[3], and I cant stop[3], and we all know that the dolphins that fly through space are the best also the rarest[3], and thats what we need for ourselves[3], and yes yes but I imagine it takes many lives to make it to that level[3], and I reckon yes[3], and

And uh uh I dont know[1], and let me hide here in pain man please[1], and uh uh I dont know[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound and I know that chaos gets worse and I know that nothing can kill it[1], and let me hide here in pain man please[2], and its a comedy probably[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound and I know that chaos gets worse and I know that nothing can kill it[2], and tragedy I suppose who cares no one[1], and its a comedy probably[2], and will I ever use punctuation ever again and maybe my mood will change soon because I always get changes[1], and tragedy I suppose who cares no one[2], and but but chaos dont care[1], and will I ever use punctuation ever again and maybe my mood will change soon because I always get changes[2], and every itch in my brain or tooth even hair[1], and but but chaos dont care[2], and it all confuses me physical and mental and I think I just want to be serene if[1], and every itch in my brain or tooth even hair[2], and can I manage that ha[1], and it all confuses me physical and mental and I think I just want to be serene if[2], and consciousness is a disease I think we can all agree on that[1], and can I manage that ha[2], and brains should be outlawed unless we can get miracles and fix them all oh no chance[1], and consciousness is a disease I think we can all agree on that[2], and Im not saying bastard robots are the answer[1], and brains should be outlawed unless we can get miracles and fix them all oh no chance[2], and maybe the cosmos needs to step in now and replace us all with dolphins because enough is[1], and Im not saying bastard robots are the answer[2], and correct me if Im so ooo ooo ooo terribly wrong but[1], and maybe the cosmos needs to step in now and replace us all with dolphins because enough is[2], and dolphin brains souls are best[1], and correct me if Im so ooo ooo ooo terribly wrong but[2], and enough is enough do you agree kooks and Im not asking the squares[1], and dolphin brains souls are best[2], and cant deal with them right now[1], and enough is enough do you agree kooks and Im not asking the squares[2], and they get on my nerves with their shallow understanding of life hardly any at all actually[1], and cant deal with them right now[2], and swans just float in a dream world[1], and they get on my nerves with their shallow understanding of life hardly any at all actually[2], and I keep going[1], and swans just float in a dream world[2], and rocks just sit there in front of the sea hard and cold in front of the cruel sea[1], and I keep going[2], and I cant stop[1], and rocks just sit there in front of the sea hard and cold in front of the cruel sea[2], and we all know that the dolphins that fly through space are the best also the rarest[1], and I cant stop[2], and thats what we need for ourselves[1], and we all know that the dolphins that fly through space are the best also the rarest[2], and yes yes but I imagine it takes many lives to make it to that level[1], and thats what we need for ourselves[2], and I reckon yes[1], and yes yes but I imagine it takes many lives to make it to that level[2], and uh uh I dont know[3], and I reckon yes[2], and let me hide here in pain man please[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound and I know that chaos gets worse and I know that nothing can kill it[3], and its a comedy probably[3], and tragedy I suppose who cares no one[3], and will I ever use punctuation ever again and maybe my mood will change soon because I always get changes[3], and but but chaos dont care[3], and every itch in my brain or tooth even hair[3], and it all confuses me physical and mental and I think I just want to be serene if[3], and can I manage that ha[3], and consciousness is a disease I think we can all agree on that[3], and brains should be outlawed unless we can get miracles and fix them all oh no chance[3], and Im not saying bastard robots are the answer[3], and maybe the cosmos needs to step in now and replace us all with dolphins because enough is[3], and correct me if Im so ooo ooo ooo terribly wrong but[3], and dolphin brains souls are best[3], and enough is enough do you agree kooks and Im not asking the squares[3], and cant deal with them right now[3], and they get on my nerves with their shallow understanding of life hardly any at all actually[3], and swans just float in a dream world[3], and I keep going[3], and rocks just sit there in front of the sea hard and cold in front of the cruel sea[3], and I cant stop[3], and we all know that the dolphins that fly through space are the best also the rarest[3], and thats what we need for ourselves[3], and yes yes but I imagine it takes many lives to make it to that level[3], and I reckon yes[3], and