Tuesday 2 January 2024

[No. 1,161]

And night[1], and whirling whirling sounds Im listening[1], and night[2], and for a bit sick of it now[1], and whirling whirling sounds Im listening[2], and with the wind and the rain in my hair in a cold cold house so ooo dark too actually[1], and for a bit sick of it now[2], and whats that noise out in the street[1], and with the wind and the rain in my hair in a cold cold house so ooo dark too actually[2], and uh uh dont matter if I dont care and Im trying not to care with all me will like[1], and whats that noise out in the street[2], and inside too[1], and uh uh dont matter if I dont care and Im trying not to care with all me will like[2], and water in a bucket is torture[1], and inside too[2], and Spartans never complain obviously eh what[1], and water in a bucket is torture[2], and but but[1], and Spartans never complain obviously eh what[2], and Im just saying because its nice if eveyone knows the facts and can measure themselves against those facts[1], and but but[2], and oh oh if they want to no pressure or anything[1], and Im just saying because its nice if eveyone knows the facts and can measure themselves against those facts[2], and ha ha ha[1], and oh oh if they want to no pressure or anything[2], and Ive been thinking that for every spiritual aristocrat there must be a thousand chosen ones[1], and ha ha ha[2], and theres a big difference yes[1], and Ive been thinking that for every spiritual aristocrat there must be a thousand chosen ones[2], and its more than knowledge or a feeling its the number the quality the power of the vision dreams[1], and theres a big difference yes[2], and where the cosmos speaks to you you you well me[1], and its more than knowledge or a feeling its the number the quality the power of the vision dreams[2], and gives lessons or instructions and uh helpful advice plus a few scary scenes to keep you on your toes[1], and where the cosmos speaks to you you you well me[2], and I mean me me me[1], and gives lessons or instructions and uh helpful advice plus a few scary scenes to keep you on your toes[2], and you if youre a kook youre chosen sure because I chose you to read this and get so dizzy with me[1], and I mean me me me[2], and or the cosmos sent you my way[1], and you if youre a kook youre chosen sure because I chose you to read this and get so dizzy with me[2], and squares dont know about it[1], and or the cosmos sent you my way[2], and aRound aRound yes[1], and squares dont know about it[2], and if they knew they wouldnt even care of course and that would be their loss[1], and aRound aRound yes[2], and so ooo soulless[1], and if they knew they wouldnt even care of course and that would be their loss[2], and well well what can you do[1], and so ooo soulless[2], and you wont find me crying over their lack of soul[1], and well well what can you do[2], and Im living massive just being myself and thinking Im knowing whats to come and quite happy about it[1], and you wont find me crying over their lack of soul[2], and you know you know or maybe you dont[1], and Im living massive just being myself and thinking Im knowing whats to come and quite happy about it[2], and I gotta have some secrets even from kooks and if you really want to join me close your eyes and wait[1], and you know you know or maybe you dont[2], and wait for the cosmos to take an interest[1], and I gotta have some secrets even from kooks and if you really want to join me close your eyes and wait[2], and or or or maybe it will be another life for you beyond your present one and theres no need to rush is there no[1], and wait for the cosmos to take an interest[2], and at least you know about this stuff eh[1], and or or or maybe it will be another life for you beyond your present one and theres no need to rush is there no[2], and yeah stay dizzy[1], and at least you know about this stuff eh[2], and night[3], and yeah stay dizzy[2], and whirling whirling sounds Im listening[3], and for a bit sick of it now[3], and with the wind and the rain in my hair in a cold cold house so ooo dark too actually[3], and whats that noise out in the street[3], and uh uh dont matter if I dont care and Im trying not to care with all me will like[3], and inside too[3], and water in a bucket is torture[3], and Spartans never complain obviously eh what[3], and but but[3], and Im just saying because its nice if eveyone knows the facts and can measure themselves against those facts[3], and oh oh if they want to no pressure or anything[3], and ha ha ha[3], and Ive been thinking that for every spiritual aristocrat there must be a thousand chosen ones[3], and theres a big difference yes[3], and its more than knowledge or a feeling its the number the quality the power of the vision dreams[3], and where the cosmos speaks to you you you well me[3], and gives lessons or instructions and uh helpful advice plus a few scary scenes to keep you on your toes[3], and I mean me me me[3], and you if youre a kook youre chosen sure because I chose you to read this and get so dizzy with me[3], and or the cosmos sent you my way[3], and squares dont know about it[3], and aRound aRound yes[3], and if they knew they wouldnt even care of course and that would be their loss[3], and so ooo soulless[3], and well well what can you do[3], and you wont find me crying over their lack of soul[3], and Im living massive just being myself and thinking Im knowing whats to come and quite happy about it[3], and you know you know or maybe you dont[3], and I gotta have some secrets even from kooks and if you really want to join me close your eyes and wait[3], and wait for the cosmos to take an interest[3], and or or or maybe it will be another life for you beyond your present one and theres no need to rush is there no[3], and at least you know about this stuff eh[3], and yeah stay dizzy[3], and

And night[1], and whirling whirling sounds Im listening[1], and night[2], and for a bit sick of it now[1], and whirling whirling sounds Im listening[2], and with the wind and the rain in my hair in a cold cold house so ooo dark too actually[1], and for a bit sick of it now[2], and whats that noise out in the street[1], and with the wind and the rain in my hair in a cold cold house so ooo dark too actually[2], and uh uh dont matter if I dont care and Im trying not to care with all me will like[1], and whats that noise out in the street[2], and inside too[1], and uh uh dont matter if I dont care and Im trying not to care with all me will like[2], and water in a bucket is torture[1], and inside too[2], and Spartans never complain obviously eh what[1], and water in a bucket is torture[2], and but but[1], and Spartans never complain obviously eh what[2], and Im just saying because its nice if eveyone knows the facts and can measure themselves against those facts[1], and but but[2], and oh oh if they want to no pressure or anything[1], and Im just saying because its nice if eveyone knows the facts and can measure themselves against those facts[2], and ha ha ha[1], and oh oh if they want to no pressure or anything[2], and Ive been thinking that for every spiritual aristocrat there must be a thousand chosen ones[1], and ha ha ha[2], and theres a big difference yes[1], and Ive been thinking that for every spiritual aristocrat there must be a thousand chosen ones[2], and its more than knowledge or a feeling its the number the quality the power of the vision dreams[1], and theres a big difference yes[2], and where the cosmos speaks to you you you well me[1], and its more than knowledge or a feeling its the number the quality the power of the vision dreams[2], and gives lessons or instructions and uh helpful advice plus a few scary scenes to keep you on your toes[1], and where the cosmos speaks to you you you well me[2], and I mean me me me[1], and gives lessons or instructions and uh helpful advice plus a few scary scenes to keep you on your toes[2], and you if youre a kook youre chosen sure because I chose you to read this and get so dizzy with me[1], and I mean me me me[2], and or the cosmos sent you my way[1], and you if youre a kook youre chosen sure because I chose you to read this and get so dizzy with me[2], and squares dont know about it[1], and or the cosmos sent you my way[2], and aRound aRound yes[1], and squares dont know about it[2], and if they knew they wouldnt even care of course and that would be their loss[1], and aRound aRound yes[2], and so ooo soulless[1], and if they knew they wouldnt even care of course and that would be their loss[2], and well well what can you do[1], and so ooo soulless[2], and you wont find me crying over their lack of soul[1], and well well what can you do[2], and Im living massive just being myself and thinking Im knowing whats to come and quite happy about it[1], and you wont find me crying over their lack of soul[2], and you know you know or maybe you dont[1], and Im living massive just being myself and thinking Im knowing whats to come and quite happy about it[2], and I gotta have some secrets even from kooks and if you really want to join me close your eyes and wait[1], and you know you know or maybe you dont[2], and wait for the cosmos to take an interest[1], and I gotta have some secrets even from kooks and if you really want to join me close your eyes and wait[2], and or or or maybe it will be another life for you beyond your present one and theres no need to rush is there no[1], and wait for the cosmos to take an interest[2], and at least you know about this stuff eh[1], and or or or maybe it will be another life for you beyond your present one and theres no need to rush is there no[2], and yeah stay dizzy[1], and at least you know about this stuff eh[2], and night[3], and yeah stay dizzy[2], and whirling whirling sounds Im listening[3], and for a bit sick of it now[3], and with the wind and the rain in my hair in a cold cold house so ooo dark too actually[3], and whats that noise out in the street[3], and uh uh dont matter if I dont care and Im trying not to care with all me will like[3], and inside too[3], and water in a bucket is torture[3], and Spartans never complain obviously eh what[3], and but but[3], and Im just saying because its nice if eveyone knows the facts and can measure themselves against those facts[3], and oh oh if they want to no pressure or anything[3], and ha ha ha[3], and Ive been thinking that for every spiritual aristocrat there must be a thousand chosen ones[3], and theres a big difference yes[3], and its more than knowledge or a feeling its the number the quality the power of the vision dreams[3], and where the cosmos speaks to you you you well me[3], and gives lessons or instructions and uh helpful advice plus a few scary scenes to keep you on your toes[3], and I mean me me me[3], and you if youre a kook youre chosen sure because I chose you to read this and get so dizzy with me[3], and or the cosmos sent you my way[3], and squares dont know about it[3], and aRound aRound yes[3], and if they knew they wouldnt even care of course and that would be their loss[3], and so ooo soulless[3], and well well what can you do[3], and you wont find me crying over their lack of soul[3], and Im living massive just being myself and thinking Im knowing whats to come and quite happy about it[3], and you know you know or maybe you dont[3], and I gotta have some secrets even from kooks and if you really want to join me close your eyes and wait[3], and wait for the cosmos to take an interest[3], and or or or maybe it will be another life for you beyond your present one and theres no need to rush is there no[3], and at least you know about this stuff eh[3], and yeah stay dizzy[3], and

And night[1], and whirling whirling sounds Im listening[1], and night[2], and for a bit sick of it now[1], and whirling whirling sounds Im listening[2], and with the wind and the rain in my hair in a cold cold house so ooo dark too actually[1], and for a bit sick of it now[2], and whats that noise out in the street[1], and with the wind and the rain in my hair in a cold cold house so ooo dark too actually[2], and uh uh dont matter if I dont care and Im trying not to care with all me will like[1], and whats that noise out in the street[2], and inside too[1], and uh uh dont matter if I dont care and Im trying not to care with all me will like[2], and water in a bucket is torture[1], and inside too[2], and Spartans never complain obviously eh what[1], and water in a bucket is torture[2], and but but[1], and Spartans never complain obviously eh what[2], and Im just saying because its nice if eveyone knows the facts and can measure themselves against those facts[1], and but but[2], and oh oh if they want to no pressure or anything[1], and Im just saying because its nice if eveyone knows the facts and can measure themselves against those facts[2], and ha ha ha[1], and oh oh if they want to no pressure or anything[2], and Ive been thinking that for every spiritual aristocrat there must be a thousand chosen ones[1], and ha ha ha[2], and theres a big difference yes[1], and Ive been thinking that for every spiritual aristocrat there must be a thousand chosen ones[2], and its more than knowledge or a feeling its the number the quality the power of the vision dreams[1], and theres a big difference yes[2], and where the cosmos speaks to you you you well me[1], and its more than knowledge or a feeling its the number the quality the power of the vision dreams[2], and gives lessons or instructions and uh helpful advice plus a few scary scenes to keep you on your toes[1], and where the cosmos speaks to you you you well me[2], and I mean me me me[1], and gives lessons or instructions and uh helpful advice plus a few scary scenes to keep you on your toes[2], and you if youre a kook youre chosen sure because I chose you to read this and get so dizzy with me[1], and I mean me me me[2], and or the cosmos sent you my way[1], and you if youre a kook youre chosen sure because I chose you to read this and get so dizzy with me[2], and squares dont know about it[1], and or the cosmos sent you my way[2], and aRound aRound yes[1], and squares dont know about it[2], and if they knew they wouldnt even care of course and that would be their loss[1], and aRound aRound yes[2], and so ooo soulless[1], and if they knew they wouldnt even care of course and that would be their loss[2], and well well what can you do[1], and so ooo soulless[2], and you wont find me crying over their lack of soul[1], and well well what can you do[2], and Im living massive just being myself and thinking Im knowing whats to come and quite happy about it[1], and you wont find me crying over their lack of soul[2], and you know you know or maybe you dont[1], and Im living massive just being myself and thinking Im knowing whats to come and quite happy about it[2], and I gotta have some secrets even from kooks and if you really want to join me close your eyes and wait[1], and you know you know or maybe you dont[2], and wait for the cosmos to take an interest[1], and I gotta have some secrets even from kooks and if you really want to join me close your eyes and wait[2], and or or or maybe it will be another life for you beyond your present one and theres no need to rush is there no[1], and wait for the cosmos to take an interest[2], and at least you know about this stuff eh[1], and or or or maybe it will be another life for you beyond your present one and theres no need to rush is there no[2], and yeah stay dizzy[1], and at least you know about this stuff eh[2], and night[3], and yeah stay dizzy[2], and whirling whirling sounds Im listening[3], and for a bit sick of it now[3], and with the wind and the rain in my hair in a cold cold house so ooo dark too actually[3], and whats that noise out in the street[3], and uh uh dont matter if I dont care and Im trying not to care with all me will like[3], and inside too[3], and water in a bucket is torture[3], and Spartans never complain obviously eh what[3], and but but[3], and Im just saying because its nice if eveyone knows the facts and can measure themselves against those facts[3], and oh oh if they want to no pressure or anything[3], and ha ha ha[3], and Ive been thinking that for every spiritual aristocrat there must be a thousand chosen ones[3], and theres a big difference yes[3], and its more than knowledge or a feeling its the number the quality the power of the vision dreams[3], and where the cosmos speaks to you you you well me[3], and gives lessons or instructions and uh helpful advice plus a few scary scenes to keep you on your toes[3], and I mean me me me[3], and you if youre a kook youre chosen sure because I chose you to read this and get so dizzy with me[3], and or the cosmos sent you my way[3], and squares dont know about it[3], and aRound aRound yes[3], and if they knew they wouldnt even care of course and that would be their loss[3], and so ooo soulless[3], and well well what can you do[3], and you wont find me crying over their lack of soul[3], and Im living massive just being myself and thinking Im knowing whats to come and quite happy about it[3], and you know you know or maybe you dont[3], and I gotta have some secrets even from kooks and if you really want to join me close your eyes and wait[3], and wait for the cosmos to take an interest[3], and or or or maybe it will be another life for you beyond your present one and theres no need to rush is there no[3], and at least you know about this stuff eh[3], and yeah stay dizzy[3], and