Tuesday 23 January 2024

[No. 1,168]

And all right[1], and these bits I suppose[1], and all right[2], and more weird dreams uh weird dreams[1], and these bits I suppose[2], and me head again[1], and more weird dreams uh weird dreams[2], and broken up[1], and me head again[2], and its hard to get peace even at night asleep in your bed oh because you travel to other places[1], and broken up[2], and me bed again[1], and its hard to get peace even at night asleep in your bed oh because you travel to other places[2], and well I do speaking for myself like[1], and me bed again[2], and but dinner at the table of course so civilized chips patty whatever[1], and well I do speaking for myself like[2], and here I am where am I[1], and but dinner at the table of course so civilized chips patty whatever[2], and my eyes are open now for a while and so what do I get words words words[1], and here I am where am I[2], and then at night visions[1], and my eyes are open now for a while and so what do I get words words words[2], and often tunes too but I dont need no tunes no more didnt the cosmos get the memo[1], and then at night visions[2], and I need poems actually[1], and often tunes too but I dont need no tunes no more didnt the cosmos get the memo[2], and ten or twelve poems would be a great result for a normal year but this aint a normal year[1], and I need poems actually[2], and I need thirty or more[1], and ten or twelve poems would be a great result for a normal year but this aint a normal year[2], and the good news is ah whats the good news is there really any good news in my realities[1], and I need thirty or more[2], and I enjoy reading my two best[1], and the good news is ah whats the good news is there really any good news in my realities[2], and I know yes I know if I could get a dozen big ones and twenty small ones like the best small one well[1], and I enjoy reading my two best[2], and best big one yes a dozen[1], and I know yes I know if I could get a dozen big ones and twenty small ones like the best small one well[2], and well well that would be the result I really need[1], and best big one yes a dozen[2], and I need it[1], and well well that would be the result I really need[2], and thats all time and energy but but but I need to eat dont I and can I live on a beach I dont know[1], and I need it[2], and with the wind in me hair the cliffs the cliffs[1], and thats all time and energy but but but I need to eat dont I and can I live on a beach I dont know[2], and anyway[1], and with the wind in me hair the cliffs the cliffs[2], and anyway words are easy here I know but never never mind dont even want to say no more[1], and anyway[2], and none of this is for anyone to read[1], and anyway words are easy here I know but never never mind dont even want to say no more[2], and you can spin my kook if you want aRound and aRound and aRound[1], and none of this is for anyone to read[2], and who cares[1], and you can spin my kook if you want aRound and aRound and aRound[2], and I want to get away and need to get away and can you even understand[1], and who cares[2], and its all brain crumbs now[1], and I want to get away and need to get away and can you even understand[2], and all right[3], and its all brain crumbs now[2], and these bits I suppose[3], and more weird dreams uh weird dreams[3], and me head again[3], and broken up[3], and its hard to get peace even at night asleep in your bed oh because you travel to other places[3], and me bed again[3], and well I do speaking for myself like[3], and but dinner at the table of course so civilized chips patty whatever[3], and here I am where am I[3], and my eyes are open now for a while and so what do I get words words words[3], and then at night visions[3], and often tunes too but I dont need no tunes no more didnt the cosmos get the memo[3], and I need poems actually[3], and ten or twelve poems would be a great result for a normal year but this aint a normal year[3], and I need thirty or more[3], and the good news is ah whats the good news is there really any good news in my realities[3], and I enjoy reading my two best[3], and I know yes I know if I could get a dozen big ones and twenty small ones like the best small one well[3], and best big one yes a dozen[3], and well well that would be the result I really need[3], and I need it[3], and thats all time and energy but but but I need to eat dont I and can I live on a beach I dont know[3], and with the wind in me hair the cliffs the cliffs[3], and anyway[3], and anyway words are easy here I know but never never mind dont even want to say no more[3], and none of this is for anyone to read[3], and you can spin my kook if you want aRound and aRound and aRound[3], and who cares[3], and I want to get away and need to get away and can you even understand[3], and its all brain crumbs now[3], and

And all right[1], and these bits I suppose[1], and all right[2], and more weird dreams uh weird dreams[1], and these bits I suppose[2], and me head again[1], and more weird dreams uh weird dreams[2], and broken up[1], and me head again[2], and its hard to get peace even at night asleep in your bed oh because you travel to other places[1], and broken up[2], and me bed again[1], and its hard to get peace even at night asleep in your bed oh because you travel to other places[2], and well I do speaking for myself like[1], and me bed again[2], and but dinner at the table of course so civilized chips patty whatever[1], and well I do speaking for myself like[2], and here I am where am I[1], and but dinner at the table of course so civilized chips patty whatever[2], and my eyes are open now for a while and so what do I get words words words[1], and here I am where am I[2], and then at night visions[1], and my eyes are open now for a while and so what do I get words words words[2], and often tunes too but I dont need no tunes no more didnt the cosmos get the memo[1], and then at night visions[2], and I need poems actually[1], and often tunes too but I dont need no tunes no more didnt the cosmos get the memo[2], and ten or twelve poems would be a great result for a normal year but this aint a normal year[1], and I need poems actually[2], and I need thirty or more[1], and ten or twelve poems would be a great result for a normal year but this aint a normal year[2], and the good news is ah whats the good news is there really any good news in my realities[1], and I need thirty or more[2], and I enjoy reading my two best[1], and the good news is ah whats the good news is there really any good news in my realities[2], and I know yes I know if I could get a dozen big ones and twenty small ones like the best small one well[1], and I enjoy reading my two best[2], and best big one yes a dozen[1], and I know yes I know if I could get a dozen big ones and twenty small ones like the best small one well[2], and well well that would be the result I really need[1], and best big one yes a dozen[2], and I need it[1], and well well that would be the result I really need[2], and thats all time and energy but but but I need to eat dont I and can I live on a beach I dont know[1], and I need it[2], and with the wind in me hair the cliffs the cliffs[1], and thats all time and energy but but but I need to eat dont I and can I live on a beach I dont know[2], and anyway[1], and with the wind in me hair the cliffs the cliffs[2], and anyway words are easy here I know but never never mind dont even want to say no more[1], and anyway[2], and none of this is for anyone to read[1], and anyway words are easy here I know but never never mind dont even want to say no more[2], and you can spin my kook if you want aRound and aRound and aRound[1], and none of this is for anyone to read[2], and who cares[1], and you can spin my kook if you want aRound and aRound and aRound[2], and I want to get away and need to get away and can you even understand[1], and who cares[2], and its all brain crumbs now[1], and I want to get away and need to get away and can you even understand[2], and all right[3], and its all brain crumbs now[2], and these bits I suppose[3], and more weird dreams uh weird dreams[3], and me head again[3], and broken up[3], and its hard to get peace even at night asleep in your bed oh because you travel to other places[3], and me bed again[3], and well I do speaking for myself like[3], and but dinner at the table of course so civilized chips patty whatever[3], and here I am where am I[3], and my eyes are open now for a while and so what do I get words words words[3], and then at night visions[3], and often tunes too but I dont need no tunes no more didnt the cosmos get the memo[3], and I need poems actually[3], and ten or twelve poems would be a great result for a normal year but this aint a normal year[3], and I need thirty or more[3], and the good news is ah whats the good news is there really any good news in my realities[3], and I enjoy reading my two best[3], and I know yes I know if I could get a dozen big ones and twenty small ones like the best small one well[3], and best big one yes a dozen[3], and well well that would be the result I really need[3], and I need it[3], and thats all time and energy but but but I need to eat dont I and can I live on a beach I dont know[3], and with the wind in me hair the cliffs the cliffs[3], and anyway[3], and anyway words are easy here I know but never never mind dont even want to say no more[3], and none of this is for anyone to read[3], and you can spin my kook if you want aRound and aRound and aRound[3], and who cares[3], and I want to get away and need to get away and can you even understand[3], and its all brain crumbs now[3], and

And all right[1], and these bits I suppose[1], and all right[2], and more weird dreams uh weird dreams[1], and these bits I suppose[2], and me head again[1], and more weird dreams uh weird dreams[2], and broken up[1], and me head again[2], and its hard to get peace even at night asleep in your bed oh because you travel to other places[1], and broken up[2], and me bed again[1], and its hard to get peace even at night asleep in your bed oh because you travel to other places[2], and well I do speaking for myself like[1], and me bed again[2], and but dinner at the table of course so civilized chips patty whatever[1], and well I do speaking for myself like[2], and here I am where am I[1], and but dinner at the table of course so civilized chips patty whatever[2], and my eyes are open now for a while and so what do I get words words words[1], and here I am where am I[2], and then at night visions[1], and my eyes are open now for a while and so what do I get words words words[2], and often tunes too but I dont need no tunes no more didnt the cosmos get the memo[1], and then at night visions[2], and I need poems actually[1], and often tunes too but I dont need no tunes no more didnt the cosmos get the memo[2], and ten or twelve poems would be a great result for a normal year but this aint a normal year[1], and I need poems actually[2], and I need thirty or more[1], and ten or twelve poems would be a great result for a normal year but this aint a normal year[2], and the good news is ah whats the good news is there really any good news in my realities[1], and I need thirty or more[2], and I enjoy reading my two best[1], and the good news is ah whats the good news is there really any good news in my realities[2], and I know yes I know if I could get a dozen big ones and twenty small ones like the best small one well[1], and I enjoy reading my two best[2], and best big one yes a dozen[1], and I know yes I know if I could get a dozen big ones and twenty small ones like the best small one well[2], and well well that would be the result I really need[1], and best big one yes a dozen[2], and I need it[1], and well well that would be the result I really need[2], and thats all time and energy but but but I need to eat dont I and can I live on a beach I dont know[1], and I need it[2], and with the wind in me hair the cliffs the cliffs[1], and thats all time and energy but but but I need to eat dont I and can I live on a beach I dont know[2], and anyway[1], and with the wind in me hair the cliffs the cliffs[2], and anyway words are easy here I know but never never mind dont even want to say no more[1], and anyway[2], and none of this is for anyone to read[1], and anyway words are easy here I know but never never mind dont even want to say no more[2], and you can spin my kook if you want aRound and aRound and aRound[1], and none of this is for anyone to read[2], and who cares[1], and you can spin my kook if you want aRound and aRound and aRound[2], and I want to get away and need to get away and can you even understand[1], and who cares[2], and its all brain crumbs now[1], and I want to get away and need to get away and can you even understand[2], and all right[3], and its all brain crumbs now[2], and these bits I suppose[3], and more weird dreams uh weird dreams[3], and me head again[3], and broken up[3], and its hard to get peace even at night asleep in your bed oh because you travel to other places[3], and me bed again[3], and well I do speaking for myself like[3], and but dinner at the table of course so civilized chips patty whatever[3], and here I am where am I[3], and my eyes are open now for a while and so what do I get words words words[3], and then at night visions[3], and often tunes too but I dont need no tunes no more didnt the cosmos get the memo[3], and I need poems actually[3], and ten or twelve poems would be a great result for a normal year but this aint a normal year[3], and I need thirty or more[3], and the good news is ah whats the good news is there really any good news in my realities[3], and I enjoy reading my two best[3], and I know yes I know if I could get a dozen big ones and twenty small ones like the best small one well[3], and best big one yes a dozen[3], and well well that would be the result I really need[3], and I need it[3], and thats all time and energy but but but I need to eat dont I and can I live on a beach I dont know[3], and with the wind in me hair the cliffs the cliffs[3], and anyway[3], and anyway words are easy here I know but never never mind dont even want to say no more[3], and none of this is for anyone to read[3], and you can spin my kook if you want aRound and aRound and aRound[3], and who cares[3], and I want to get away and need to get away and can you even understand[3], and its all brain crumbs now[3], and